Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic (2517 Views)

Please Is This Guy Gay? (photo) / Sex Worker Angrily Confronts Customer For Refusing To Pay After Fucking Her / I Bumped Into Him Fucking Her While Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by Pussitto: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
hmm ! This is becoming naughtier every blessed day as a lady has accused a guy for not attempting to make love to her after seen her naked as she calls him a gay and a dullard.

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/lady-calls-guy-gaydullard-for-not.html

Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
I don't fvvck all pussy...especially when the chic is a loose one.
Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by DaddyKross: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hehehehe

Fuvk for 5 minutes - Indomie
Fuvk for 30 minutes - Jobless
Force em after saying Stop- Rape
Stop when they say stop - Gay
When you don't approach them - Proud
When you approach them - Scum (Pepper spray)

Which kain life be this ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by chelseaboi(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wow....life is now seeming difficult for d guys....the ladies re now confused.....from pepper spray to rape to green life...... All girls want to trend on twitter
Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by donstan18: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
The guy got the lady wrong cheesy ,not that I'm supporting the lady, but I perfectly understood what she did and what she wanted from the guy, it takes a sexual inclined guy to translate and give meaning to the words of women before, during and after sex cheesy cheesy

They can be funny with words, and it'll take your bad self to interpret their words during romance cheesy it's just like when you are caressing and making utterances to a girl for sex and she says You ehh, Stop joor, I'm not in the mood jare, better stop before i'll chop off that your d*ck, leave me joor , you shouldn't just conclude that she don't want, what you'll should do is to read and observe her body movement, cheesy, no girl will want to hastily allow you penetrate for the first time without some pretending words, cheesy it's left for you to decode.

I mean, both of them have been hyping themselves on what they'll do to each other, chatting dirtily and exchanging nudes, with all these, you don't expect the lady to see you as a gentleman, she'll see you as a tiger and bad guy in bedroom which you claimed, she expect you to decode her words even when she pretends cheesy cheesy the truth remains that most ladies love bad guys in bedroom, but they'll pretend they don't cheesy, you kissed her, unclothed her, fingered her, felt and saw her creamy and glorifying juicy pussy, and yet you believed she didn't want it cheesy

To hell with "Control" cheesy they love it rough and choking, don't get them wrong when they say they love men with control, the control they mean is the control of not cheating, not the control of not seeing them attractive when they play pretending games cheesy cheesy .

If you were a bad guy like you claimed while chatting with her, what you should have done when she said stop was to Slowly dig your two middle fingers into her pussy and softly play with her pubic hairs with your thump finger cheesy while doing it, give her an eye to eye glance for like 15 seconds and watch her smile while you stroke her hard

Well, I won't blame you, some guys love respecting a lady's decision even when she doesn't mean it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pussitto:
hmm ! This is becoming naughtier every blessed day as a lady has accused a guy for not attempting to make love to her after seen her naked as she calls him a gay and a dullard.

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/lady-calls-guy-gaydullard-for-not.html

These women are confused. You fvck them they say you rape them. You don't fvck them they say you are gay angry

Women confusing men since the days of Adam angry

Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by EOOJ(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
Am not surprised na... Dis is wat u get wen most ladies think all a man wants from dem is just sekx... There is more to life dan just sekx pls... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by GraGra247(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:
The guy got the lady wrong cheesy ,not that I'm supporting the lady, but I perfectly understood what she did and what she wanted from the guy, it takes a sexual inclined guy to translate and give meaning to the words of women before, during and after sex cheesy cheesy

They can be funny with words, and it'll take your bad self to interpret their words during romance cheesy it's just like when you are caressing and making utterances to a girl for sex and she says You ehh, Stop joor, I'm not in the mood jare, better stop before i'll chop off that your d*ck, leave me joor , you shouldn't just conclude that she don't want, what you'll should do is to read and observe her body movement, cheesy, no girl will want to hastily allow you penetrate for the first time without some pretending words, cheesy it's left for you to decode.

I mean, both of them have been hyping themselves on what they'll do to each other, chatting dirty and exchanging nudes, with all these, you don't expect the lady to see you as a gentleman, she'll see you as a tiger and bad guy in bedroom cheesy cheesy the truth remains that most ladies love bad gus in bedroom, but they'll pretend the don't cheesy, you kissed her, unclothed her,n finger her, felt and saw her creamy and glorifying juicy pussy, and yet you believed she didn't want it cheesy

To hell with "Control" cheesy they love it rough and choking, don't get them wrong when they say they love men with control, the control they mean is the control of not cheating, not the control of not seeing them attractive when they play games cheesy cheesy .

If you were a bad guy like you claimed while chatting with her, what you should have done when she said stop was to Slowly dig your two middle fingers into her pussy and softly play with her pubic hairs with your thump finger cheesy while doing it, give her an eye to eye glance for like 15 seconds and watch her smile while you stroke her hard

Well, I won't blame you, some guys love respecting a lady's decision even when she doesn't mean it. cheesy

Have ever heard the story of those wrongfully charged of rape and spent half their lives in jail? You'll definitely change your mind cos you don't understand at all.
Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by habsydiamond(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bunch of Eve's na to tempt guys into doing what's not right......na only God go save guys from temptation....
Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by donstan18: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
GraGra247:

Have ever heard the story of those wrongfully charged of rape and spent half their lives in jail? You'll definitely change your mind cos you don't understand at all.

You are right, but sometimes when a lady says no, her actions speaks louder cheesy not words.
Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by Partnerbiz(f): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nawao

Is it federal govt job?

SEE BELOW.

Contact me for Nairaland data promo offer..

Offer is limited. Waste no more time.

See testimonies below

Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by kalufelix(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Just Few Minutes Ago People Didn't Believe A Story About 2 Army Sergents Fighting Over A Married Woman In NYSC By This Same Blogger...Smh
Re: Lady Calls Guy Gay/dully For Not Fucking Her Forcefully After Seen Her Naked(pic by mikejj(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin hmm choi some girls no get fear of God walai na by force..maybe she has strech mark self..dawan dey weak me

(1) (Reply)

The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom (photos) / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage / My GF Lacks Financial Commitment To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.