Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Change Of Institution Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Institution Form (1229 Views)

JAMB 2013 + CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM SOLD HERE / Pls, How Much Is Changing Of Institution Form / JAMB/UME Change Of Institution Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Institution Form by Masterbiodun: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2010
Pls House,it seems afta d release of utme results,there would a chance for changing institution of choice.pls I want to know how to go about dis.
Re: Change Of Institution Form by seun4lord(f): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2010
Yes there will be changing of instutition form. I aslo want to the do the change of institution but the form is out already but after two weeks of releasing our result ten you will be able to change but the form is out already.
Re: Change Of Institution Form by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2010
I also hope its possible to do change of course as well
Re: Change Of Institution Form by RemmyAlex(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2010
it's Absolutely possible depending on how you do follow up on the Change of institution form which will be out one week after which the result has be released.
Make sure you make use of the best information and seek advice as not to a fail victim of Jamb. 64m candidates apply for UMTe: 50,000 space available nationwide
Re: Change Of Institution Form by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2010
hmmmm, this is the sweetest information ever! I also found out schools in the North are easy to enter regardless of whatever score you get in UTME. Make una try list out schools wey get low applications and less competition so all man go enter skool this year.
Re: Change Of Institution Form by Masterbiodun: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
@seun,do u av an idea of how much the form is going to cost and where it can be bought?
Re: Change Of Institution Form by Masterbiodun: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
@seun,do u av an idea of how much the form is going to cost and where it can be bought?
Re: Change Of Institution Form by olabosun(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2010
Change ur ways, sinners
Re: Change Of Institution Form by angelhumy: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2010
if you want to chnge ins/course go straight to jamb office price is 2,500 or 2000

(1) (Reply)

Oau's Post Utme Scratch Card / Get Prepared For Ur Post Jambutme Screening Exams, By Posting Ur Difficult Exam Question Here. / University Of Ibadan Dlc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.