Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) (4235 Views)

Divine Revelation Of Aliens And Demons Invasion After Rapture #2022 / Let’s Talk About Aliens And UFO / Ufos Aliens And The Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
whitestar01:
Apart from fake Christians in the world today is Christianity not the exemplar spirituality

There is no spirituality in Christianity. grin

Get this, and let this convo end here because you're like a real hard job and I don't have that kind of time. So please take this to heart.

The Illuminati created Christian religion, Islam and Judaism as religions for their empires. All empires are glued by religion usually worship of the King's ancestors and Gods that created them. Since there are many people on this Earth and different kingdoms, ethnic groups, and lands etc, it is impossible for any one religion to be the religion for all. Yet Christianity and Islam presumes just that position that they are sent to all men and all nations, this is Illuminati, one world religion in goal and intent to rule all the Earth. The clergy behind Christianity, pastors, ministers, priests, bishops, archbishops, cardinals and Popes are all Freemason members. Same thing in Islam, most of the Imans and higher ups are Freemasons. So the goal behind spreading domination all over the Earth is arrogant, conceited, has nothing to do with God. Besides its never been in the best interests of those that their religions were forced upon, Crusades and Jihad only brought war, slavery, disease, poverty, and darkness. Its all evil spirited Freemason Illuminati that started in Egypt and spread out to Rome then to the West that conquered Africa, the America's and the islands.

The Freemason devil worshipers are behind religion. They create illusions like the Globe Earth, planets, the Moon being a crater you can land upon. grin They are also created the illusion that the planet is overpopulated and who has counted all these people? 7 billion? Really? But the illusion is that we need to abort people, thus abortions, because there's not enough food to feed them?

Check this out:

www.feedyourselfandyourfamily..com

This is a detailed blog that shows you that food can be grown easily, affordable, and farming can be taught to anybody, and food can be grown in cold environment and drought environments. Its all Illusion created by evil male witches called Freemasons.

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Christianity cannot be of freemason and still have such spotless scripture guiding it because I know that freemasonry is evil and never had any good plans for humankind.
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
whitestar01:
Christianity cannot be of freemason and still have such spotless scripture guiding it because I know that freemasonry is evil and never had any good plans for humankind.

Spotted you mean? grin

Where do I begin talking about the racist, anti-woman, slavery, eugenics and warmongering scriptures of the Bible?

You're too much work.

Save yourself.

grin

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
KingSango:

Spotted you mean? grin

Where do I begin talking about the racist, anti-woman, slavery, eugenics and warmongering scriptures of the Bible?

You're too much work.

Save yourself.

grin

Ase

Love Sango
Is ur sango not a pagan / traditional mythology yet you believe in it or is it because he has demanded nothing of you? So you want to live your life any how it pleases you ? Well, may CHRIST deliver you, Amen.
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
whitestar01:
Is ur sango not a pagan / traditional mythology yet you believe in it or is it because he has demanded nothing of you? So you want to live your life any how it pleases you ? Well, may CHRIST deliver you, Amen.

Sango is a royal ancestor of the Yoruba as he was the third Alafin (king) of the Oyo Kingdom prior to his posthumous deification. Ṣàngó has numerous manifestations including Airá, Agodo, Afonja, Aganju, Lubé, and Obomin.[1][2] He is considered as one of the most powerful rulers in Yoruba land, and is noted for his anger. grin

There is no African king worshiped more than Sango who is worshiped in 42 countries besides Nigeria. Sango was a Nigerian and one of the greatest Nigerians ever!

1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
KingSango:

Sango is a royal ancestor of the Yoruba as he was the third Alafin (king) of the Oyo Kingdom prior to his posthumous deification. Ṣàngó has numerous manifestations including Airá, Agodo, Afonja, Aganju, Lubé, and Obomin.[1][2] He is considered as one of the most powerful rulers in Yoruba land, and is noted for his anger. grin

There is no African king worshiped more than Sango who is worshiped in 42 countries besides Nigeria. Sango was a Nigerian and one of the greatest Nigerians ever!
were you there when all that you claimed happened? No. Imagine how you are worshipping a man like you who might never existed but you believe and worship him. But how come other countries of AFRICA worship him? Do you know that you have been scammed despite all that you have as KNOWLEDGE , just smh.

2 Likes

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
whitestar01:
were you there when all that you claimed happened? No. Imagine how you are worshipping a man like you who might never existed but you believe and worship him. But how come other countries of AFRICA worship him? Do you know that you have been scammed despite all that you have as KNOWLEDGE , just smh.

African religion is about the worship of legendary Kings and Queens who embodied the spirit of heaven. What you are calling Christianity is taken from African lore of the Son of Heaven, Katonda, that the Yorubas call, "Almighty Obatala", the one who created mankind, the first king on Earth. This isn't just in Nigeria but in Uganda, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Congo, Tanzania, Central Africa, South Africa, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, this story is in all of Africa religion. The first man wasn't Adam, the first man was an African king, the son of Heaven. African royal bloodline is the oldest upon Earth that gave birth to the other royal bloodlines. All African royal bloodlines in ancient times gave credit of having come from East African thrones. Mankind started in East Africa and that is scientific fact. Ta Seti, the land of the Bow, which is modern day South Sudan, that is where the Nubians known as the Bachwezi came from. These Gods were half human and half Gods and they raised cattle as a sign of wealth. Drinking the rich milk of the Ankole Cows made their bones super strong so they were tall, very dark brown and were furious warriors. Everywhere they went in Africa, the Bachwezi, struck fear and awe into other Africans who were much smaller and less sophisticated. Oduduwa came from the Bachwezi and many more great royal bloodlines. You don't know African history you are taught the Roman Catholic Bible as history and that is your shame. But you can rid yourself of shame by returning to traditions.

Ase

Love Sango

www.undergroupriseup..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
KingSango:

African religion is about the worship of legendary Kings and Queens who embodied the spirit of heaven. What you are calling Christianity is taken from African lore of the Son of Heaven, Katonda, that the Yorubas call, "Almighty Obatala", the one who created mankind, the first king on Earth. This isn't just in Nigeria but in Uganda, Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Congo, Tanzania, Central Africa, South Africa, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, this story is in all of Africa religion. The first man wasn't Adam, the first man was an African king, the son of Heaven. African royal bloodline is the oldest upon Earth that gave birth to the other royal bloodlines. All African royal bloodlines in ancient times gave credit of having come from East African thrones. Mankind started in East Africa and that is scientific fact. Ta Seti, the land of the Bow, which is modern day South Sudan, that is where the Nubians known as the Bachwezi came from. These Gods were half human and half Gods and they raised cattle as a sign of wealth. Drinking the rich milk of the Ankole Cows made their bones super strong so they were tall, very dark brown and were furious warriors. Everywhere they went in Africa, the Bachwezi, struck fear and awe into other Africans who were much smaller and less sophisticated. Oduduwa came from the Bachwezi and many more great royal bloodlines. You don't know African history you are taught the Roman Catholic Bible as history and that is your shame. But you can rid yourself of shame by returning to traditions.

Ase

Love Sango

www.undergroupriseup..com

grin This one eeh na undiluted myth.
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
whitestar01:
grin This one eeh na undiluted myth.

Christianity started in Africa, Egypt in fact. There are more Africans that are Christian than any other race and the oldest Christian Churches are in Africa. The oldest stone temples to God or any God is in Africa. The story of the Son of Heaven, Katonda, is taken directly from African oral histories, from Yoruba, Uganda and the Congo, including other parts I mentioned. Its a shame that in an independent state they are still teaching colonial education in primary schools in Nigeria. Shame. But its not my fault that you were taught wrong. grin Not my fault. And not saying that I have the oral history exactly right but I'm not in Nigeria to be initiated in an African traditional cult to learn the full story. They still keep this history secret and all evidences of it. The Whites and Arabs loved killing African priests and priestesses destroying our history so they went deep underground only passing on these secrets to their bloodline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by whitestar01(m): 5:52am On Feb 15, 2018
KingSango:

Christianity started in Africa, Egypt in fact. There are more Africans that are Christian than any other race and the oldest Christian Churches are in Africa. The oldest stone temples to God or any God is in Africa. The story of the Son of Heaven, Katonda, is taken directly from African oral histories, from Yoruba, Uganda and the Congo, including other parts I mentioned. Its a shame that in an independent state they are still teaching colonial education in primary schools in Nigeria. Shame. But its not my fault that you were taught wrong. grin Not my fault. And not saying that I have the oral history exactly right but I'm not in Nigeria to be initiated in an African traditional cult to learn the full story. They still keep this history secret and all evidences of it. The Whites and Arabs loved killing African priests and priestesses destroying our history so they went deep underground only passing on these secrets to their bloodline.

Bros, when ever you are learning always try to discern the truth from falsehood. Just imagine where you put faith paganism!,With nothing to offer except careless rituals and sacrifice that has nothing to offer. I have always remembered my forefathers who practiced paganism with evil that they did such as slavery,killing of innocent people who are helpless, killing of twins , all manner of diabolism, dirty and fetish activities etc.

Do you know that I regard you as a wise man on seeing your thread on NASSA and their lies because to disbelieve their claims not an ordinary wisdom because those men have bewitched the whole world but I got surprise to know that you believe in paganism.
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

They teach you in school that the Sun is millions of miles away but come the Sun can be seen inside clouds? grin

See for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN8yhUzqLCA
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 2:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Greetings,

I want to be honest, I study the occult. At first, many years ago, I would have never fathomed such a thing, that I would be involved in the occult but a seer told me that I would abandon all religion and become a priest. So it is with this experience and knowledge I decipher that NASA are witches. NASA uses the 72 Goetia Demons, which means seals, sigils to summon supernatural entities. In Vodou this is known as the Veve which stems from Nisidi script language whose home is Nigeria. In fact NASA uses Bael symbol in 3d form in the shape of the Lunar Space Craft. Now nobody in their right mind believes this plastic thing could make it in deep Space, let alone land upon the Moon. grin There are plenty of videos out there that definitively proof the Moon Landing was a hoax. But I do believe I'm the first person ever to connect this with the occult, in fact the entire Moon operation is high ceremonial magic. So each time the Lunar Craft is visualized the sigil of Bael is activated and leads to control, domination and subjugation of the mind of the person who believes the hoax. Unless of course, you are like me and you know it isn't real. Here's how I break it down:

1st Photo:

I superimposed the seal of Bael from the 72 Goetia demons over the Lunar Craft so you could see that its the same symbol but in 3D format.

2nd Photo:

I took a flying saucer and placed under it a table saucer to show you that this is nothing more than a trick, a play on words and symbols to make you think that these UFOs actually exists. The person who thought this up had very little imagination or they thought little of you and I. Laughing. grin There are no UFOs. Have you seen one? Many of you have been out at night in big open fields, so tell me have any of you seen an UFO? grin Don't lie to me, this is science.

3rd Photo:

When you summon Bael he appears in these forms:

Bael:
He appeareth in divers shapes, sometimes like a Cat, sometimes like a Toad, and sometimes like a Man, and sometimes all these forms at once. He speaketh hoarsely. This is his character which is used to be worn as a Lamen before him who calleth him forth, or else he will not do thee homage.

One of them is a toad, frog, etc. A toad is green with big eyes. The Aliens that people claim to have seen in the Rosewell UFO crash were said to be green with big eyes. This is play upon Bael and this is nothing more than conjuring and illusion. Witchcraft does involve illusion as well as actual manifestation.

Take a look at these photos and see that you have been bewitched, bamboozled and lied to and you should be mad. grin I was. sad

The only Aliens are Demons, supernatural entities from other dimensions and they can be summoned by sigils, seals. This is dangerous knowledge for without being in the proper state of mind and having a good teacher you can open up your world to supernatural forces beyond your conscious control. Just stay away from this stuff, I mean you only good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akTgmSplyXA&t=42s

Ase

Love Sango

Sodomite Devil Worshiping Cults Are Ruling The World Via Witchcraft and Hiding Knowledge:
www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
NASA = Male Freemason Witches. grin

www.theriseofosodom..com
Re: How NASA Bewitched The World (There Are No Aliens And No Moon Landing) by KingSango(m): 2:45am On Feb 21, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

I want to be honest, I study the occult. At first, many years ago, I would have never fathomed such a thing, that I would be involved in the occult but a seer told me that I would abandon all religion and become a priest. So it is with this experience and knowledge I decipher that NASA are witches. NASA uses the 72 Goetia Demons, which means seals, sigils to summon supernatural entities. In Vodou this is known as the Veve which stems from Nisidi script language whose home is Nigeria. In fact NASA uses Bael symbol in 3d form in the shape of the Lunar Space Craft. Now nobody in their right mind believes this plastic thing could make it in deep Space, let alone land upon the Moon. grin There are plenty of videos out there that definitively proof the Moon Landing was a hoax. But I do believe I'm the first person ever to connect this with the occult, in fact the entire Moon operation is high ceremonial magic. So each time the Lunar Craft is visualized the sigil of Bael is activated and leads to control, domination and subjugation of the mind of the person who believes the hoax. Unless of course, you are like me and you know it isn't real. Here's how I break it down:

1st Photo:

I superimposed the seal of Bael from the 72 Goetia demons over the Lunar Craft so you could see that its the same symbol but in 3D format.

2nd Photo:

I took a flying saucer and placed under it a table saucer to show you that this is nothing more than a trick, a play on words and symbols to make you think that these UFOs actually exists. The person who thought this up had very little imagination or they thought little of you and I. Laughing. grin There are no UFOs. Have you seen one? Many of you have been out at night in big open fields, so tell me have any of you seen an UFO? grin Don't lie to me, this is science.

3rd Photo:

When you summon Bael he appears in these forms:

Bael:
He appeareth in divers shapes, sometimes like a Cat, sometimes like a Toad, and sometimes like a Man, and sometimes all these forms at once. He speaketh hoarsely. This is his character which is used to be worn as a Lamen before him who calleth him forth, or else he will not do thee homage.

One of them is a toad, frog, etc. A toad is green with big eyes. The Aliens that people claim to have seen in the Rosewell UFO crash were said to be green with big eyes. This is play upon Bael and this is nothing more than conjuring and illusion. Witchcraft does involve illusion as well as actual manifestation.

Take a look at these photos and see that you have been bewitched, bamboozled and lied to and you should be mad. grin I was. sad

The only Aliens are Demons, supernatural entities from other dimensions and they can be summoned by sigils, seals. This is dangerous knowledge for without being in the proper state of mind and having a good teacher you can open up your world to supernatural forces beyond your conscious control. Just stay away from this stuff, I mean you only good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akTgmSplyXA&t=42s

Ase

Love Sango

Sodomite Devil Worshiping Cults Are Ruling The World Via Witchcraft and Hiding Knowledge:
www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eddie Na Nawgu:the Occultic Prophet.... / Comedian Collapses On Stage & Fractures Skull A Few Seconds After Mocking Jesus / The Great Challenge For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.