Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

********** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ********** (905 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

********** by theGigolo: 12:46am On Feb 09, 2018
cry
Re: ********** by kobosmart(m): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Abeg rape am and have your peace
Re: ********** by theGigolo: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2018
kobosmart:
Abeg rape am and have your peace

Aye mi oh broda, we dont roll like that boss.
Re: ********** by WetclefMenForum(f): 1:34am On Feb 09, 2018
theGigolo:

Congratulations, Sir! If you need a well analyzed reply and final solution to your problem, post it here www.wetclef.com/topic215.html The link will show you how to create a thread.

The job of the instructors in that forum is to answer relationship questions. Clef on!

Click:
Re: ********** by theGigolo: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
opinions needed
Re: ********** by stacyadams: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
leave long talk,,flex am steady ,carry am go house,nyansh am..na lullaby she go dey sing if u sabi work grin grin

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Lady Shares Screenshots Of How Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Should You Accept A Gift From An Ex While In A New Relationship? / Lady Cries, After Her Oyinbo Lover Propose To Her - Cyberng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.