Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Does She Want From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want From Me? (3351 Views)

What Does She Really Want From Me? / WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want From Me? by HeliotJ: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
I'm a young man 28years. There beautiful women in my area who took huge interest in me. I'm not actually good looking ( I am not someone a girl can crave for). I Just own a computer shop doing photocopy and printing for people in a remote place in Lagos. I'm a school drop out due to some reasons beyond me.

The girl is a student (UNILAG) and in her final classes. Her parents live close to my shop. One time they break in school, she comes to do print in my shop. Things happened and I got her number. I used to call her. And she calling me often too. After some times she stated having interest in me, telling me she missing me. Came from her school all the time just to see me. Her parents don't know. I can say 100 she likes me.

My question is ; what can make such beautiful girl to like a nobody like me. As I said I'm not fine and I don't have money o.

Please read and don't angry for the English. I rush to wrote it. And im member of this place but I don't use to write. I just opened this name today so that I won't expose me

Thank

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by donbachi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Why write urself off when both GOD and the girl have not written u off...pls learn to speak positivity into ur life....as for the girl,she wan use u tidy her school project.

49 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by nero2face: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
And who tell u say na handsomeness ladies dey look for ?, just hold small thingf for hand and na u go fine pass for her eye...Also be careful make e no be say she wan open office for ur head...some na wolf in sheep clothing

11 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by OTayobami(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
No offence please but i think you write up is making me have running stomach

4 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
oh you just murdered English for nothing grin

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
If you're not uglier than Ned Nwoko, then keep calm, the Lord is working on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by chigoziri2403(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
You don't know girls, you will just be printing and doing photocopying for free, be there be forming audio love, don't get sense.

19 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Geniemoi01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2019
chigoziri2403:
You don't know girls, you will just be printing and doing photocopying for free, be there be forming audio love, don't get sense.

Just what I wanted to text bro. The guy is fucking dull grin

14 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Dollywood(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
She'll use and dump your ass after she's done

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by highcurrent: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
chai, see they way OP murdered English.
Besides, you said she is in her finals, hmm everywhere Don stew for her be dat, no need for project money.

OP, abeg no carry this kind write-up enter 2020.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by millionboi2: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
donbachi:
Why write urself off when both GOD and the girl have not written u off...pls learn to speak positivity into ur life....as for the girl,she wan use u tidy her school project.
school project

Sombody must chop ur money
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by MedicH: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
Don't write yourself at all. I used to be like u when i had nothing interesting going on in my life except books but as time went on i drew strength from winning my wars, getting the things i want. That's what u need now. Develop urself. That business can have more equipments or branches and stuffs. Be careful with women too. Majority i mean 99% majority will add no value to your life but can destroy all you have labored for.

9 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by HeliotJ: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
MedicH:
Don't write yourself at all. I used to be like u when i have nothing interesting going on in my life except books but as time goes on i drew strength from winning my wars, getting the things i want. That's what u need now. Develop urself. That business can have more equipments or branches and stuffs. Be careful with women too. Majority i mean 99% majority will add no value to your life but can destroy all you have labored for.

Is only a good talk I have Saw here. The girl has Never ask me for money before o. She always bring me something Everytime she came. She don't ask things from me. Even if I'm give her, she don't collect. She said I should use money for my business not her
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by HeliotJ: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2019
The girl has Never ask me for money before o. She always bring me something Everytime she came. She don't ask things from me. Even if I'm give her, she don't collect. She said I should use money for my business not her
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by MedicH: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
HeliotJ:

Is only a good talk I have Saw here. The girl has Never ask me for money before o. She always bring me something Everytime she came. She don't ask things from me. Even if I'm give her, she don't collect. She said I should use money for my business not her

She could be geniune. I can't dispute that there are good ladies out there but that business comes first in all your decisions or you will suffer untold hardship. Be careful only

7 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
chigoziri2403:

Bad for business
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by purples25(f): 12:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Are you sure she doesn't want to use you for rituals grin grin

The girl that collects no money etc etc. The unicorn girl that you guys said doesn't exist.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by MJBOLT: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2019
a girl is friendly with you doesnt mean she's interested in you.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by DaniellaDokubo(f): 3:16am On Dec 29, 2019
Make sure whenever she comes for photocopy you collect the complete money. Tell her the owner of the shop count the number of copies the machine produces daily. She's planning ahead, get ahead of her.

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by jackals(f): 5:15am On Dec 29, 2019
You guys are actually so petty and insecure. Y'all think women only care about your look. What about loyalty, commitment, brain, compassion which for sure most of u lack. women care about these. While the 18yrs old me drool for handsome guys, the 28yrs old me care for compassion and commitment not ur funky look

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 29, 2019
Is she an ibadan girl like you? don' ask me why ibadan.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=jackals post=85305983]You guys are actually so petty and insecure. Y'all think women only care about your look. What about loyalty, commitment, brain, compassion which for sure most of u lack. What are u bringing 2 d table? madam!
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by jackals(f): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85306044][/quote]
Mtchew
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2019
jackals:

Mtchew
lol,you see what i mean? may be you girls should focus more on developing yourselfs both in character& occupation. If you have those 2 things any responsible man will bow on your feet.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by jackals(f): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2019
favoryte33:
lol,you see what i mean? may be you girls should focus more on developing yourselfs both in character& occupation. If you have those 2 things any responsible man will bow on your feet.

Seems like a girl Just break your heart. kpele
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 29, 2019
jackals:

Seems like a girl Just break your heart. kpele
lol,now you're speaking like dat 18yrs old you talked about.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2019
Don't mind the guys telling you to collect complete money anytime she comes to typeset of photocopy. What are friends for? If her bill is for example 1200 you can decide to collect 1k that 200 won't make your business to crumble.
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by MedicH: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2019
favoryte33:
lol,now you're speaking like dat 18yrs old you talked about.

jackals:
You guys are actually so petty and insecure. Y'all think women only care about your look. [b]What about loyalty, commitment, brain, compassion which for sure most of u lack[/b]women care about these. While the 18yrs old me drool for handsome guys, the 28yrs old me care for compassion and commitment not ur funky look

How do u expect someone that talks this way not to be a minor. Like a jail bait minor. This jackass jackals you need to work on urself
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by MedicH: 7:33am On Dec 29, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
Don't mind the guys telling you to collect complete money anytime she comes to typeset of photocopy. What are friends for? If her bill is for example 1200 you can decide to collect 1k that 200 won't make your business to crumble.

Friends? For business? You don't know what you're talking about. The condition of the business determines if he goes about giving this kind of discounts or not. At the end of the day what is the income and expenditure.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by femi4: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2019
HeliotJ:
I'm a young man 28years. There beautiful women in my area who took huge interest in me. I'm not actually good looking ( I am not someone a girl can crave for). I Just own a computer shop doing photocopy and printing for people in a remote place in Lagos. I'm a school drop out due to some reasons beyond me.

The girl is a student (UNILAG) and in her final classes. Her parents live close to my shop. One time they break in school, she comes to do print in my shop. Things happened and I got her number. I used to call her. And she calling me often too. After some times she stated having interest in me, telling me she missing me. Came from her school all the time just to see me. Her parents don't know. I can say 100 she likes me.

My question is ; what can make such beautiful girl to like a nobody like me. As I said I'm not fine and I don't have money o.

Please read and don't angry for the English. I rush to wrote it. And im member of this place but I don't use to write. I just opened this name today so that I won't expose me

Thank
Your English is attractive, it can fall any woman into love
Re: What Does She Want From Me? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2019
MedicH:

Friends? For business? You don't know what you're talking about. The condition of the business determines if he goes about giving this kind of discounts or not. At the end of the day what is the income and expenditure.
Yes I know what I'm talking about. I am a fashion designer I sew unisex. There's this girl in my neighbourhood that always disturb me that I should sew senator wear for her that she doesn't have money. She brought her fabric and sewed it for her free. Only that kind gesture alone, she introduced her brothers, cousins and the mind blowing one was that one if the brothers introduced me to a friend that stays abroad. I made almost 200k from him within 2months. Sometimes money is not everything.

4 Likes

Re: What Does She Want From Me? by femi4: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2019
jackals:
You guys are actually so petty and insecure. Y'all think women only care about your look. What about loyalty, commitment, brain, compassion which for sure most of u lack. women care about these. While the 18yrs old me drool for handsome guys, the 28yrs old me care for compassion and commitment not ur funky look
And the "thirty something you" just want a ring on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Her Pay For Her Own Meals And Transport. / My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times / "Your Sweet Bumbum Needs A Perfect Super Diick" - Fan Tells Sexy Kenya Female DJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.