Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? (451 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2018
It doesn't matter if you're single or in a relationship: Valentine's Day is full of sky- high expectations and awkward situations that can make the holiday kind of a disappointment. If your crush doesn't send you a rose at school, or if your bae doesn't sweep you off your feet with a Nicholas Sparks-level swoon-worthy gesture, the whole day can be a let-down.
my horror story was that I GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH MY GF "Right as my family was leaving for a week- long trip, my girlfriend and I got into this huge fight over text. She was saying how much she was going to miss me that week, but to such an extreme point where every other message was, 'I miss you.' I said, 'Sorry, I don't feel like doing the 'I miss you' game.' She got all depressed and was mad at me, so I spent all of Valentine's Day reassuring her that I loved her and wouldn't leave her. When I got back, I suggested we have a late celebration, but she wasn't having any of that."
Re: What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? by Skyfornia(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2018
Mine is that I don't have a girlfriend...very 'horrorful' something.
Re: What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2018
I don't know whether it would be horrible but all I know is that bae,must follow me to film hall.To support Madrid.i can only imagine the frown on her face that day
Re: What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? by JULIE1925(f): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2018
grin

I Never experienced any horror story yet grin I am not a big fan of valentine's day so make sure i stay single on that very day grin
Re: What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2018
Skyfornia:
Mine is that I don't have a girlfriend...very 'horrorful' something.
lol
Re: What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
I don't know whether it would be horrible but all I know is that bae,must follow me to film hall.To support Madrid.i can only imagine the frown on her face that day
hahaha, no be small thing
Re: What Is Your Valentine Horror Story? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

I Never experienced any horror story yet grin I am not a big fan of valentine's day so make sure i stay single on that very day grin

awwww

(1) (Reply)

Just For Laffs / Nigerian Photographer Narrates His Experience With Gay Man He Met At A Wedding / God is Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.