Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Case Against Seun And His Mods. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Case Against Seun And His Mods. (529 Views)

My Case Is Different By Apostle Dr Umah Udah / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / My Case Against The Biblical And Koranic Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Case Against Seun And His Mods. by Martinez19(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Not quite long, I created a topic titled "are atheist frustrated and miserable people?" (even Seun posted in the thread) but now that thread is no where to be found. It took quite a lot of energy to write that. Is this how nairaland does? Seun do something cry

HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, decide, dalaman, vaxx, proudgorgeousga, adepeter2027, segunojo866

Many of you can bear witness to this fact. What went wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Case Against Seun And His Mods. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Martinez19:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Not quite long, I created a topic titled "are atheist frustrated and miserable people?" (even Seun posted in the thread) but now that thread is no where to be found. It took quite a lot of energy to write that. Is this how nairaland does? Seun do something cry

HopefulLandord, HardMirror, Johnydon22, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, Nilfeim, decide, dalaman, vaxx, proudgorgeousga, adepeter2027, segunojo866

Many of you can bear witness to this fact. What went wrong?

maybe it was deleted because people left the discussion topic and started discussing and psycho-analyzing seun. it looked awkward. it was kinda insulting. my opinion tho
Re: My Case Against Seun And His Mods. by petra1(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

maybe it was deleted because people left the discussion topic and started discussing and psycho-analyzing seun. it looked awkward. it was kinda insulting. my opinion tho

Why don’t other threads where pastors are insulted get deleted . Why don’t other threads where posters on Nairaland are insulted get deleted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Case Against Seun And His Mods. by Seun(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2018
According to our policy, we were supposed to clean the thread up.

(1)

The Origin Of Valentine Day Celebration / Happy Mothering Sunday! / Pleiadians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.