Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? (530 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by Freeze007(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Peace,

This thread is not created for division or to segregate, but to ask this HONEST QUESTION. should you be visited by God, I am saying the one who is in all things and by all things He was made, are you sure you will recognize Him.

Perhaps we would, perhaps we would not. I advise you, next time a stranger visits you be receptive, you will be astonished to the revealing revelations about your life and Nation even the world. He comes in a hidden way only the elects see Him.

A lot of us, are misconstrued to personality of God, God chooses which ever pattern He so deems fit to appear to His beloved/Sinner as the case may be, it would be left for the individual to able to identify Him, depending on how spiritually alert He is.

This brings me here, How spiritually alert are we? Is there any other person getting messages from the celestial? I think Gods time is nigh, He truly wants a Holy Nation to start His world. Are you part of those that think it is impossible to be holy and righteous,even impossible to see God,please have a rethink because God is here on Earth. The myth that God cannot be seen, is a good strategy, by the Devil to deceive children of God and even try persecuting Him again as they did to our Lord Jesus Christ.

You are welcome to share testimonies on who you think you may have met you believe is not just an ordinary human being(Perhaps God or Angel). As for me, He is the one teaching me(God), He says he wants the world to love one another. He says He is not after Religion but making the whole world one. He tells me Our Lord Jesus Christ started the Brotherhood of Man, however the greed of some so called men of God is misrepresenting the words of God for their gains. Thereby, teaching false doctrines such as the impossibility to see God-Father.

He told me the best name that He should be called is Father and truly looking at it from the scriptural perspective He is a Father. He Father's all of His creation, shows love equitablly to all He Has made. Only made man far above others because we were created in His image to look after the other lower creatures of God. We were not meant to feed on some of the animals we feed on but to take good care of them as God takes care of us. These could be deep, but, trust me this is God's intention for the world.

He is worried that we let culture, race, tribe, religion, and nations divide us. He says these were all inundated by fellow men to wield power over their fellow man. His original intention is that we fear Him alone and Love Him with all our minds, heart and soul and depend solely on Hi for everything and live as brethren, He being the Head of all. He is not happy we have decided to glorify slavery by what we have turned religion and denominations into(God is not rigid, but wants each of us to explore our God given talent). He says if we would just obey Him and keep His instructions we would be immortal thereby taking our original position as was with Adam our first Father, who was immortal before He sinned, And being the lineage of Adam take what was kept for man before the foundation of the world, irrespective of tribe and color, that is for another time.

So, He is saying, children of the most High,break off the yoke from off your neck, and be freeborn. If you say you are freeborn and yet you still fear, does that follow your statement.

Beloved brethren this is the time to be our Brothers Keeper,inform the Universe, He is on Earth. God is Here on Earth. A clue on how to identify Him, He is a representation of all creatures, so, if will be impossible to know this in just a day or week or years. What I do know the quickest way to identifying Him is you should be Holy Spirit filled and have love towards another without discrimination. He Has an agenda only known to the Elect, I pray we who say, if Christ, were around in my time, I would not have killed Him as the people did. If you are saying that be spiritually filled lest you be found in that same Act(crucifying our Lord Jesus Christ the second time). A stroke of the cane is sufficient for the wise, let God touch the hearts of men to be rather adaptive denying to strangers. God bless His Universe.

My religion is Love and Nature is my Brother.

Peace
Re: Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by petra1(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2018
^^^^

You may and you may not . He manifest in different ways . But these days God doesn’t need to come to the earth again as he did in the days of Abraham . But we may receive angelic visit .

Hebrews 13:2
2 Take care to keep open house: because in this way some have had angels as their guests, without being conscious of it.
Re: Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by Freeze007(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2018
petra1:

^^^^

You may and you may not . He manifest in different ways . But these days God doesn’t need to come to the earth again as he did in the days of Abraham . But we may receive angelic visit .

Hebrews 13:2
2 Take care to keep open house: because in this way some have had angels as their guests, without being conscious of it.

Now you talking like you have God's manual for operation. He can because He promised that He would come.

About, God not needing to come to the Earth, in my own opinion is false, the scripture is my back up
I Corinthians 2:16"
2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Also, about seeing God, John of Bathmos, said he would come and teach us His ways and we were going to see Him as He is, mind you, my reason for this article is to inform you exactly what He desires from us to be able to see Him
Please read this; Revelation 22:3-4"22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."
Re: Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by Imaginarygods: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Yahweh always appear to Christians when they look into the mirror, why? because I notice despite all the individual differences and doctrinal differences that are very apparent in Christianity, Yahweh happens to agree with each and every Christian's doctrines

A Catholic has Yahweh agreeing with his Catholicism and endorsing it

An Anglican has Yahweh fully agreeing with his Anglicanism

A Pentecostal has Yahweh agree fully with his Pentecostalism and endorsing it

The Calvinist has Yahweh agree fully with his Calvinism and endorsing it

Jehovah's Witnesses has Yahweh agreeing fully with his Witnessing and endorsing it

and it goes on and on and on

Just like johnydon22 once said "Man and Yahweh met one day and both said to each other simultaneously "My Creator!"

1 Like

Re: Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by petra1(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
Freeze007:

Now you talking like you have God's manual for operation. He can because He promised that He would come.
."

Gods calendar is already revealed in scripture . There is no provision for God coming to the earth .all things are commited to the son for now until the end of the age when we will have a new earth . Then God will come to stay on the earth
Re: Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by Freeze007(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
petra1:

Gods calendar is already revealed in scripture . There is no provision for God coming to the earth .all things are commited to the son for now until the end of the age when we will have a new earth . Then God will come to stay on the earth

What if it is about the New Earth I am talking to you about. That God is the maker and He can also unmake the Bible talked about the Porter doing whatever he so deems necessary to the port. Should we ask Him questions even decoding the scriptures are you sure we understand the score of events as they will take place according to the Bible? The priest of old, had the calendar as you claim here,still,did not know what was involved in the calendar. our Lord Jesus Christ is there as proof.

God works the ways He chooses and because of His love the latest operation would be given to the spiritually alert to follow him or be left to thinking the messenger who would be giving the message to God's people about His newest is a Joker.

Recall how they treated the disciples of our Lord Christ. I am emphatically telling you God is now here on Earth as the Master of the Universe and Father of all creations but humbled his might to flesh. only the spiritually alert will see Him. For you to know Him, go back to my post
Re: Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by petra1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Freeze007:

What if it is about the New Earth I am talking to you about. That God is the maker and He can also unmake the Bible talked about the Porter doing whatever he so deems necessary to the port. Should we ask Him questions even decoding the scriptures are you sure we understand the score of events as they will take place according to the Bible? The priest of old, had the calendar as you claim here,still,did not know what was involved in the calendar. our Lord Jesus Christ is there as proof.

God works the ways He chooses and because of His love the latest operation would be given to the spiritually alert to follow him or be left to thinking the messenger who would be giving the message to God's people about His newest is a Joker.

Recall how they treated the disciples of our Lord Christ. I am emphatically telling you God is now here on Earth as the Master of the Universe and Father of all creations but humbled his might to flesh. only the spiritually alert will see Him. For you to know Him, go back to my post

Of course God is on earth Even in human body . ME
Re: Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by Freeze007(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
petra1:

Of course God is on earth Even in human body . ME
I believe you 100% after all you are PERFECT
Re: Will You Know God, If He Personally Appeared To You? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Wow...I absolutely love this question. Would I recognize God if He were to appear before me??
Hmmm.....let me see here.
I would hope and pray that not only would I recognize Him....but I would give Him the honor, glory and praise that He deserves.
I know in Biblical times, that when Jesus appeared as a "man" in flesh on earth from birth to around His death at age 33....He said that if we see Him, then we have seen the Father.

John 14:9 KJV
"....he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

I also know that angels appear in human form at times on earth.
Hebrews 13:2 KJV
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

I used to not believe it so much...but have become convinced throughout the years, and through some inexplicable experiences, that there is a supernatural world that is very much involved in the daily lives of humans...
I actually had an experience about two days ago...in which I really believe that the person was an angel in human form...sent to encourage me and let me know that God heard my prayer and was with me.....the Lord is so good..... smiley

Anyhow, your question of course, really causes me to do a self-introspection on the depths of my relationship to Christ...to the point that I would recognize His voice, leading and guidance in my daily affairs....let alone actually recognizing Him in human form.

It's important to note that we cannot look upon God in HIs glorious, sinless, supernatural fullness (in our current sinful state) and live.
Exodus 33:20
“And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.”

Another subject for another time though.

Remember Christ (although the Son of God) lived as a human being---and was subject to temptation to sin just as any other human being...yet He did NOT sin.
Hebrews 4:15
“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”

However, we can't always say that "this is God or I know God would NOT ever ask me to do this or lead me this way....etc." because we only have to look at Abraham and the trial of his faith (which of course he passed). See Genesis 22

The most important point is to have a relationship so close...so impenetrable that one can know that God/The Holy Spirit is the voice behind what has been said.

(1) (Reply)

Response To 'daddy Freeze And A 'word To 'christians' / Illuminati ! Conversation Between A Nairalander And Illuminati. Screenshots. / DAPCHI:OPM Promises Scholarship To Dapchi Girl For Refusing To Denial Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.