Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Relationship Tackle: The Major Reason Why You Are Still Single. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Tackle: The Major Reason Why You Are Still Single. (449 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Tackle: The Major Reason Why You Are Still Single. by Vicdayz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ugl1KWTWGN8/WJOKjxVb2mI/AAAAAAAAEYw/avp63Q2ZhaMnSdftMr7B29JFgzS-KqoCQCLcB/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Relationships Are Beautiful, They Are Sweet, They Are Adorable But Sometimes You See Relationship Crashing And Begin To Wonder What's The Cause.But Sometimes All These Can Have In-Matured Cause Of The Breakdown.

Most people who are single and see many having in-matured breakdown in their relationship begin to wonder why, how, they even feel they could protect the relationship.Most feel that they are better than others that are even getting married, but yet no one is coming for them.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-CauaBbuaYGA/WJN_vdqWq8I/AAAAAAAAEYg/eCnXqI1_WNAMfisJ1QiGaq6hwVKvN5GYACLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

1.Checking the bank account of a guy:
Checking the bank account of every guy can never get you hooked up, rather you will remain single and rich.Most ladies today, simply because they are rich so therefore every guy they want to date has to meet up with their class.This is really dangerous, as you are only paving the way to be single and unhappy.Let remind you that marriage is not all about status and wealth marriage is about love and trust.Not wanting a guy who is more richer than you that do not guarantee a good relationship, rather it improves competition.

2.Showing him he's the one for you:
Most ladies today, when a guy approaches you and want to get to know more about you, you are too forward the next thing you say is "my missing rib, "my future husband" my friend stop it!. The guy will only be suspicious and run away.Don't blame him if he runs, of course you gave a wrong signal.

3.Going on a blind date:
Hmm...this really caught up my mind having found out, that most desperate ladies go on a blind date with guys they do not know only to find out he's not their choice of guy.Lol...there was this lady who met a guy on a social media dating site, she didn't bother checking his pictures, they fixed a date and she practically went there only for her to find out that he was "john umueze" that's a local looking guy and she was up and down disappointed.This could really discourage a lady.

more....https://www.gistvic.com/2018/02/relationship-tackle-major-reason-why.html
Re: Relationship Tackle: The Major Reason Why You Are Still Single. by JULIE1925(f): 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin

Checking the bank account? Haaaaba! Who does that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship Tackle: The Major Reason Why You Are Still Single. by tuzeriouz(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
No2 is very common amongst ladies nowadays. For instance a guy starts chat with "How are you Oby?", the lady replies " I am fine, hubby". Guys go be like, husband ke?

(1) (Reply)

Lovers! Lovers! Lovers! Check This Out! / Gay Couple Got Wedded On A Roller-coaster / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.