Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) (59512 Views)

King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Deletes Photos Of His Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by ogmask: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:

Your heart is full of unwashed socks. Your soul is full of gunk …The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote, “Stink, stank, stunk!

You are a learner. Next time don't start what you can't finish. Naira land be like secondary School to you? MUMU...Abeg Carry your premature brain go one side.
Stay off my mention if you nor wan cry. Kpas.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

You are a learner. Next time don't start what you can't finish. Naira land be like secondary School to you? MUMU...Abeg Carry your premature brain go one side.
Stay off my mention if you nor wan cry. Kpas.

I'm not your match in any measure aside folly, pair yourself with a lesser idiot.
Next time, eat well before hitting the rock.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by ogmask: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:

Your empty brain void of fluid, didnt allow you think Dino, could as well have one or two businesses outside legislative chambers, right?

Look, I'm not responsible for worrying poverty rocking you, and stop trolling busy individuals, it will help reduce your religious obsession and fanatism.

You're dealing with the beast of words, ask Sarrki about me.I will hurt you heart, burn your flesh alive.

So immature of you. You so so bereft of logic that you only see the likes of Dino , a Nigerian politician who had nothing before politics, being the only hard working men around. You must be very stupid, boy. What makes you think the young man in question did not work hard for his money too going by your infected logic. You leave public officer who should be accountable to you to face those who you know nothing about.
Imagine this creature hiding under cover of nairaland to spew rubbish. I nor blame u na seun allow every rat and cockroach freestyle for him forum.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by ogmask: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:

I'm not your match in any measure aside folly, pair yourself with a lesser idiot.
Next time, eat well before hitting the rock.

The only place left for you to run back to is your mother's womb. Think about it...Brace up for the dash... Next time be civilised when u engage in a discussion with pple u don't know. You not the only piglet around why not suck some more breast and play with your mates..
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

So immature of you. You so so bereft of logic that you only see the likes of Dino , a Nigerian politician who had nothing before politics, being the only hard working men around. You must be very stupid, boy. What makes you think the young man in question did not work hard for his money too going by your infected logic. You leave public officer who should be accountable to you to face those who you know nothing about.
Imagine this creature hiding under cover of nairaland to spew rubbish. I nor blame u na seun allow every rat and cockroach freestyle for him forum.

Chai! Blindness has degrees, especially when is embellished with madness, it becomes an inredeemable one.

Dino, got into the House of Representatives during Obasanjo's tenure without any business, dont you think you should win award for the best fool?

The cars aren't for the guy, but the woman. She served under Saint. Abacha, you couldnt even read. I suggest you should sue your English teacher. How will you call me "men", and boy at the same time, muddling tenses isn't wonderful.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

The only place left for you to run back to is your mother's womb. Think about it...Brace up for the dash... Next time be civilised when u engage in a discussion with pple u don't know. You not the only piglet around why not suck some more breast and play with your mates..

I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you're warthog-faced buffoon.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by ogmask: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
kernel504:

Chai! Blindness has degrees, especially when is emblished with madness, it becomes an inredeemable one.

Dino, got into the House of Representatives during Obasanjo's tenure without any business, dont you think you should win award for the best fool?

The cars aren't for the guy, but the woman. She served under Saint. Abacha, you couldnt even read. I suggest you should sue your English teacher. How will you call me "men", and boy at the same time, muddling tenses isn't wonderful.

When you have leukemia but the symtoms don't match then your village pple must answer. I thot i was in for a deal but, i just realised i overrated you. Did i call you a piglet earlier? You are actually goat.
See person wey e follow Dino chop woman money. If not that you are irredeemably foolish i would have schooled you on the workings and happenings in the red and green Chambers. Come see who dey call legislator for naja hard working biz man.
Nawa... The person that did this to you must be very angry with one or both of your parents.
Re: Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) by kernel504(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
ogmask:

When you have leukemia but the symtoms don't match then your village pple must answer. I thot i was in for a deal but, i just realised i overrated you. Did i call you a piglet earlier? You are actually goat.
See person wey e follow Dino chop woman money. If not that you are irredeemably foolish i would have schooled you on the workings and happenings in the red and green Chambers. Come see who dey call legislator for naja hard working biz man.
Nawa... The person that did this to you must be very angry with one or both of your parents.

Master, do you encrypt your use of English, because I need to do a lot of debugging, wait! Arw you into English programming?

Considering your savved knowledge in local and international politics, if you're offered a lecturing job in Oxford, what will you be taking them on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike In 1981 (Throwback Photo) / Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.