Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU (22708 Views)

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by Nigeriadondie: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Congratulations Dino my man.

You may not like Dino Melaye but forget, i love him so much because if not for him...the stewpid Yahya Bello will be ruling Kogi State anyhow he likes
He puts him on check.
So u like a nuisance. Really, Nigerians deserve the type of leadership they have. Enjoy.
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
The 3rd class senator just bought another ABU certificate. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by lereinter(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
empty barrel
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by HeroicMeastro: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
stephenduru:
Kogi West Senator Distinguished Senator Dino Melaye has bagged another degree from ABU.He took to social media to share the news and wrote....

'Praise God. My statement of result from Ahmadu Bello University collected today. Masters in International Relations and Diplomacy. Oluwa noniii'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/senator-dino-melaye-bags-masters-in.html?m=1
He just bought a certificate SIMPLE!!!
I will never believed he was able to pass all his coursework and defended his thesis successfully.
it's high time Nigerian universities stop this nonsense of awarding unearned certificates to these theives!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by lookingfly: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
But waito......... Where pmb waec certificate sef cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by lookingfly: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

He just bought a certificate SIMPLE!!!
I will never believed he was able to pass all his coursework and defended his thesis successfully.
it's high time Nigerian universities stop this nonsense of awarding unearned certificates to these theives!!!
how can you proof this useless statement........ Grow up
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by HeroicMeastro: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
lookingfly:
how can you proof this useless statement........ Grow up
Na ur papa u talk dat one to.
Who be ur mate?
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by lookingfly: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

Na ur papa u talk dat one to.
Who be ur mate?
your father,mother and all your generations are useless and very stupid.... Im.becile
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
ahan. but NASU is on strike na. how did he get the statement of result. well, I'm not.surprised. he is a first class citizen
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by BensonSMG1(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
thesicilian:
I like his zeal for knowledge and generally positive outlook on life.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by sermming: 12:56am On Feb 10, 2018
Who is this idiot deceiving
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by seguno2: 2:57am On Feb 10, 2018
madridguy:
I hope this is not another " OLUWOLE " cert.
Awaiting for Sahara reporter to confirm the certificate shocked

Don’t worry.
Omoyele Sowore will pay heavily in court for his libellous assassination of Dino’s character.
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by israelmao(m): 4:37am On Feb 10, 2018
usmanktg2:
This is a letter and not a certificate.

THERE IS NO SUCH COURSE IN ABU ZARIA.

It is called Masters In International Affairs & Diplomacy (MIAD)

Congratulations for obtaining your Masters in InterForgery Relations & Diplomacy

Haters at war again!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by madridguy(m): 4:39am On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin grin

seguno2:

Don’t worry.
Omoyele Sowore will pay heavily in court for his libellous assassination of Dino’s character.
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by Alal(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

You may not like Dino Melaye but forget, i love him so much because if not for him...the stewpid Yahya Bello will be ruling Kogi State anyhow he likes
He puts him on check.
Is Bello not ruling the way he likes now, he just approved a colony for the headsmen, 15 thousand hectares.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by royalamour(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2018
BIGTinfotech:
Say no more. I understand your travails and where you're coming from.

Unfortunately you my friend don't have The faintest idea of Managing an IT consulting firm. I don't need to say much.

You've only revealed yourself as an upcoming web developer. We've worked on web projects in six figures. Just felt I should add that.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by Lokostar01: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2018
It is not oluwole, i was there to collect my result too
Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by badesco(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

He puts him on check.
Dino remains one of the best senator in the country today. Very articulate and always on point.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduates With Masters In International Relations Diplomacy From ABU by Junior66(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Billyonaire:
Whether the certificates are a product of academic prowess or not, is a question for another day, but one thing I know about this man on this picture is that he, is a fighter. A very sound mind, but a biased gentleman loyal to his crew and himself, never showing fear even though his actions are inspired by fear, but then this is to seal up the " 'Let my people go' sabiticket he 'collected' to graduate.

We must congratulate a man who makes attempt to acquire something to show, unlike a certain illiterate who is qualified to govern the world using even NEPA certificate. Now we don see the result of our foolishness, cos of average of 200 calls I receive daily, a greater percentile than a half are from those who supported a certain dullard. The calls are not to campaign for Buhari again, but to beg for financial help to chop common food.

May we never wish Buhari on our enemy country.

He is too good to be given out.
Ayam sospeting you o. Are you a former Governor? In a north central state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawmakers Shout 'Sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For 2019 Budget Presentation / Femi Fani-Kayode Docked Over 'Forgery Of Medical Report' / Gunshots As Benue APC Chairman, Austin Agada Breaks Police Blockade (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.