Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb (16495 Views)

World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

It was in 2015 that everyone was scared if the country was going to spiral into another civil war, where the opposition for the first time in the history of the nation promised to set up a parallel government even if they lost. People were leaving the country in droves as the airports were packed not minding the dollar scarcity then. Oil marketers hoarded and diverted their products as they weren't sure of subsidy payments which led to unprecedented scarcity of both petrol and even diesel that was deregulated.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early because they were not been able to assess diesel which is a deregulated product did not affect the GDP growth rate.

I'm waiting!

Show us all how intelligent you are.

-Lord
This is the second time you stvpidly made reference to deregulation! But if the deregulation is redundant in this your statement, then what else do you claim is the reason for this "special" hoarding that chose to specifically affect 2015 as an election year?
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

Yes m0ron! Simply tell us the SPECIFIC origin of this hoarding that was peculiar to 2015 & not any other year!

LordAdam16:

To your question:

Here's my first statement regarding that:

And here's my second statement regarding that:

You should already understand the point. But I know you're daft and would not see it until I break it down into morsels for you.

That statement is practically, "Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early did not affect the GDP growth rate."

But I had to give you the reason why they were closing shop early.

The reason was that "they were not been able to [access] diesel."

And I described diesel as a deregulated product which it is.

Now why did I include that information?

Because as a deregulated product, it operated in the free market economy. The government did not regulate its price and there was practically no reason for its scarcity. At the worse, it should have become more expensive, rather than scarce.

However, because of the uncertainty of receiving their overbloated subsidy claims and the fact that the same oil marketers who imported diesel imported petrol, they extended the hoarding of petrol to diesel (a deregulated product).

Hoarding petrol is bad enough. But hoarding diesel led to banks and other corporations closing their doors early, and economic activity decreased heavily. It even extended to aviation fuel.

Here's a link:

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2015/05/25/petroleum-scarcity-cripples-economic-activities-in-nigeria/

This certainly contributed to the quarterly GDP growth plunge. Of course, it was not the only contributing factor (as I know you may misread that and later say I said it was the sole reason, since you lack sense).

Now that I've explained this, can you "Prove that banks and institutions closing shop early, because they were not been able to assess diesel (which is a deregulated product), did not affect the GDP growth rate."

See how STUP*D I've made you appear.

COW!

There it is in bold!

Now can you see you are a F**L!

Now that I've shown you, let me explain it.

Because of the fierce policy debate on subsidy in 2015 between APC and PDP, with Buhari famously saying he doesn't know what subsidy means; marketers were unsure if they'll be paid if Buhari wins or takes power. And since the same marketers who imported diesel imported fuel, the uncertainty caused them to extend the hoarding from petrol to diesel and even aviation fuel.

Now honor your words and call it a day.

It has been there, I clearly told you the answer was in the first answer, yet you were unable to find it.

You are a F**L! If you can't find something as simple as this after so long, you should simply GTFO and call it a day.

Only you've accepted you've been yarning crap, now you've agreed you're a F**L!

A succinct take on "The Art of Cyber Humiliation!"

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

There it is in bold!

Now can you see you are F**L!

Now that I've shown you, let me explain it.

Because of the fierce policy debate on subsidy in 2015 between APC and PDP, with Buhari famously saying he doesn't know what subsidy means; marketers were unsure if they'll be paid if Buhari wins or takes power. And since the same marketers who imported diesel imported fuel, the uncertainty caused them to extend the hoarding from petrol to diesel and even aviation fuel.

Now honor your words and call it a day.

It has been there, I clearly told you the answer was in the first answer, yet you were unable to find it.

You are a F**L! If you can't find something as simple as this after so long, you should simply GTFO and call it a day.

Only you've accepted you've been yarning crap, now you've agreed you're a F**L!

-Lord
You're a desperate fo0l! So you've now tried to concoct lies to suit your point, right? That particular strike that caused the scarcity you were talking about never happened before the election results was declared! That particular strike that happened specifically because of the marketer's fear of not receiving their subsidy payment from Buhari didn't even happen until April May (Q2 15)! Mor0n!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

[s]You're a desperate fo0l! So you've now tried to concoct lies to suit your point, right? That particular strike that caused the scarcity you were talking never happened before the election results was declared! That particular strike didn't even happen until April May! Mor0n![/s]

LordAdam16:

If I have to show it to you, would you accept you are a F**L and call it a day?

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

You accepted these conditions of your own free volition.

Now stick your word and call it a day!

F**L!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

F**L!

-Lord
Idi0t, does your reason make any sense? How can your mor0nic self change your mind &, in an even stvpider manner, claim fear of subsidy nonpayments was one of the peculiar reason to 2015 & election years that caused the plunged GDP? Does this your newly concocted reason make sense to you when marketers have always created scarcity ALMOST EVERY YEAR because of these same reasons of fear of nonpayment of subsidy? Are you such a desperate fo0l?....Sorry, you're such a desperate fo0l!!!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:

[s]Idi0t, does your reason make any sense? How can your mor0nic self change your mind &, in an even stvpider manner, claim fear of subsidy nonpayments was one of the peculiar reason to 2015 & election years that caused the plunged GDP? Does this your newly concocted reason make sense to you when marketers have always created scarcity ALMOST EVERY YEAR because of these same reasons of fear of nonpayment of subsidy? Are you such a desperate fo0l?....Sorry, you're such a desperate fo0l!!![/s]

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

So you're saying, you accept you are a F**L who cannot read and understand and would call it a day if I show it to you?

I have to spell it clearly, before you start dancing about again. Agree I'd show it to you, and that's it.

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

It is very clear you do not intend to stick to your word!

Au revoir!

-Lord
You go fear animal! Claiming fuel scarcity due to fear of nonpayment of subsidy was a peculiar reason to elections years, hence a reason why your MCM plunged the GDP in 2015, when same manner of scarcity happens almost every year with same subsidy nonpayment reason! Was there election in 2012 ending when there was scarcity for this same subsidy nonpayment reason? Why didn't the GDP plunge then? Anyways, I understand! Anything to defend Ebelemi, no matter how stvpid & mor0nic you sound! And please don't forget to learn how to interpret charts; it'll save you a lot of embarrassment!
Cheers, Mor0n!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Moukandjo:
[s]
You go fear animal! Claiming fuel scarcity due to fear of nonpayment of subsidy was a peculiar reason to elections years, hence a reason why your MCM plunged the GDP in 2015, when same manner of scarcity happens almost every year with same subsidy nonpayment reason! Was there election in 2012 ending when there was scarcity for this same subsidy nonpayment reason? Why didn't the GDP plunge then? Anyways, I understand! Anything to defend Ebelemi, no matter how stvpid & mor0nic you sound! And please don't forget to learn how to interpret charts; it'll save you a lot of embarrassment!
Cheers, Mor0n![/s]

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

F**L!

-Lord

Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2018
LordAdam16:

F**L!

-Lord

Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Idi0tic coward! Olodo who sycophancy has affected his already poor ability to read charts. Fo0l who claims diesel scarcity is peculiar to election years just to unintelligently defend a GDP growth he never believed was! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Idi0tic coward! Olodo who sycophancy has affected his already poor ability to read charts. Fo0l who claims diesel scarcity is peculiar to election years just to unintelligently defend a GDP growth he never believed was! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! I've never seen such a fo0l like you![/s]

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2018
LordAdam16:

F**L!

-Lord

Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Idi0tic coward! Olodo who sycophancy has affected his already poor ability to read charts. Fo0l who claims diesel scarcity is peculiar to election years just to unintelligently defend a GDP growth he never believed was! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2018
Moukandjo:

[s]-Lord
Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Idi0tic coward! Olodo who sycophancy has affected his already poor ability to read charts. Fo0l who claims diesel scarcity is peculiar to election years just to unintelligently defend a GDP growth he never believed was! Your illiteracy & imbec1lity will be continuosly exposed! Fo0lish thing![/s]

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2018
LordAdam16:

F**L!

-Lord

Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Idi0tic coward! Animal who sycophancy has affected his already poor ability to read charts. Fo0l who claims diesel scarcity is peculiar to election years just to unintelligently defend a GDP growth he never believed was! The illiteracy & imbec1lity of Jonathan sycophants like you will be continuosly exposed! Stvpid Idi0t!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Moukandjo:

[s]Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Idi0tic coward! Animal who sycophancy has affected his already poor ability to read charts. Fo0l who claims diesel scarcity is peculiar to election years just to unintelligently defend a GDP growth he never believed was! The illiteracy & imbec1lity of Jonathan sycophants like you will be continuosly exposed! Stvpid Idi0t![/s]

LordAdam16:

IMB*CILE!

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011133:

Yes lord!

LordAdam16:

-Lord
Moukandjo post=65011218:

Yes.

F**L!

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2018
LordAdam16:

F**L!

-Lord

The SW political machinery have done it again bro. What do you think about this new law that restricts people bordering on the use of yoruba language, going forward isn;t this a return to the ancient era of ethnic n tribal warfare? I'm scared for the future bro... Be like say na to pack my bag return back home
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2018
Jupxter:

The SW political machinery have done it again bro. What do you think about this new law that restricts people bordering on the use of yoruba language, going forward isn;t this a return to the ancient era of ethnic n tribal warfare? I'm scared for the future bro... Be like say na to pack my bag return back home

I'm still studying the ramifications of the new law, what it may mean, and what could follow.

But you shouldn't panic. That doesn't mean you shouldn't make preparations back home if you're considering a return.

I've always maintained that the SE should be the Igbos priority going by the level of their success.

Look at Israel and the International Jewish population. The difference however is that the Jews have Zionism, you guys do not have an analog.

The Jews used European and North American money to build Israel. The Igbos should borrow a leaf and use SW/SS, Northern, and International money to build the SE. The Chinese are using the world's money to build China.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Moukandjo: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2018
LordAdam16:

F**L!

-Lord

Mor0n! Answer the questions in my previous comment & stop running away! Idi0tic coward! Animal who sycophancy has affected his already poor ability to read charts. Fo0l who claims diesel scarcity is peculiar to election years just to unintelligently defend an abysmal GDP growth he never believed was, thinking it was 5.9% instead of 3.8% due to the inability of the Mor0n to interpret simple charts! The illiteracy & imbec1lity of Jonathan sycophants like you will be continuosly exposed! Stvpid Idi0t!
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2018
LordAdam16:

I'm still studying the ramifications of the new law, what it may mean, and what could follow.

But you shouldn't panic. That doesn't mean you shouldn't make preparations back home if you're considering a return.

I've always maintained that the SE should be the Igbos priority going by the level of their success.

Look at Israel and the International Jewish population. The difference however is that the Jews have Zionism, you guys do not have an analog.

The Jews used European and North American money to build Israel. The Igbos should borrow a leaf and use SW/SS, Northern, and International money to build the SE. The Chinese are using the world's money to build China.

-Lord

What about the 30-35% of igbos that dont share your belief. Hope you know many igbos are against Biafra and anything that has to do with going back to the basics
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by LordAdam16: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jupxter:

What about the 30-35% of igbos that dont share your belief. Hope you know many igbos are against Biafra and anything that has to do with going back to the basics

Zionists make up a small sub-section of the Jewish population. Even the most liberal Jew in Canada who hates Netanyahu's guts, hate building illegal Israeli settlements on Palestinian land, would queue behind Israel if an external Arab threat arises.

People would always be divided on the best way out. But if you are a doer and you prove that your way is at least a good, successful, better way like the Zionists did with Israel, even those who do not fully agree with you would join in your efforts when push came to shove.

All Jews do not believe East Jerusalem must be placed under Jewish control, but virtually all Jews believe Iran should not be allowed to wipe out the state of Israel. Same thing over here. All Igbos do not believe against Biafra, but virtually all Igbos believe the SE (Igboland) should be developed. Start with that.

-Lord
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by Dollabiz: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Really
Re: 18 African Countries Grew GDP Above 5% In 2017—afdb by uzomagic(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
It's very good to see that Nigeria has returned to the path of growth, thanks to efficient economic management of the CBN. #WinningWays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote To List Dangote Refinery On The Nigeria Stock Exchange / Dangote Refinery To Meet 100% In-country Consumption Requirement – Report / Dangote Fertiliser Plant To Commence Operations Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.