Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly (38006 Views)

HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? / I Can Write The Most Creative Articles For Your Blogs/Magazines/Product Reviews / Best Birthday Wishes You Can Write For An Amazing Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by realoscar84(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2018
Good to go. Chat me up 08038903491

afbstrategies:
I am ready to pay good writers to write for my site. Who is interested? cheesy
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Nwogeh: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2018
That's a good one there....write and get paid
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by czarina(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
ThisTrend:

VPN will scale through.. Premium tho
Alright... I think I tried with the 'shittiest' of VPNs'
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by czarina(f): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
0225front:

Nigerians are capable of a lot of stuff; the good, the bad and the ugly
extremely capable I tell you.
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by czarina(f): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omotaday:
If it is about the IP block, you can bypass that with a VPN. You can easily change your IP address to the country they'd accept.
VPN changes have been defeated in the past... Good luck though.
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by czarina(f): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mobsync:

This's true! Most sites want writers with excellent English. They want to do minimal editing, which makes sense since they're paying for the content.

I wrote for Listverse between 2013 and 2016 and raked in at least, $4,000 within that period. These days, they require native English speakers since lists like these (10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly) has sent some hungry people with terrible English into their submissions inbox.

Today, it is very difficult for new writers to break into Listverse but Listverse will take your article if you are an old writer, even if you're not a native English speaker.

Writing for Listverse was a very worthwhile experience. It brushed my English and I made cool cash. They pay $100/article.

Back then, they used to be lenient and even made corrections and suggestions to help one get the perfect list but they stopped after hundreds of writers came on board. I still plan to write for them though but it's not for the money but to build a portfolio.

Cracked is a crazy site. They have too many rules and behave like a confused lot. I wanted to write for them but abandoned the article after they started throwing me around. They pay $150 for the first four articles and $250 from the fifth. But writing for them is very strenuous.

woa, someone has really explored freelancing... Mind if I pm you? I could learn a thing or two... Promise I won't be a bother.
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Omotaday(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2018
czarina:
VPN changes have been defeated in the past... Good luck though.
lol, I am not into your writing stuffs, just giving you an idea. I can still bypass those sites security though. cheesy
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by czarina(f): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omotaday:
lol, I am not into your writing stuffs, just giving you an idea. I can still bypass those sites security though. cheesy
how?
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by jezuzboi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mobsync:

This's true! Most sites want writers with excellent English. They want to do minimal editing, which makes sense since they're paying for the content.

I wrote for Listverse between 2013 and 2016 and raked in at least, $4,000 within that period. These days, they require native English speakers since lists like these (10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly) has sent some hungry people with terrible English into their submissions inbox.

Today, it is very difficult for new writers to break into Listverse but Listverse will take your article if you are an old writer, even if you're not a native English speaker.

Writing for Listverse was a very worthwhile experience. It brushed my English and I made cool cash. They pay $100/article.

Back then, they used to be lenient and even made corrections and suggestions to help one get the perfect list but they stopped after hundreds of writers came on board. I still plan to write for them though but it's not for the money but to build a portfolio.

Cracked is a crazy site. They have too many rules and behave like a confused lot. I wanted to write for them but abandoned the article after they started throwing me around. They pay $150 for the first four articles and $250 from the fifth. But writing for them is very strenuous.

On fiverr.com, it's $5 for staters... and this is for 400+/500+ words articles...

I'd like to know the sort of articles they write on those sites that attract that much from the start...

Are they massive write-ups or project-like stuffs?? You can use word count to describe...

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by xoftxoul: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

you can use my help but not for free... xoftxoulworldwide@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by afbstrategies: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
DozieInc:

Ok.
Have sent mail

Just replied you through aol.com email please respond. Thanks
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Mobsync(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
czarina:
woa, someone has really explored freelancing... Mind if I pm you? I could learn a thing or two... Promise I won't be a bother.

No problem.
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Mobsync(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
jezuzboi:

On fiverr.com, it's $5 for staters... and this is for 400+/500+ words articles...

I'd like to know the sort of articles they write on those sites that attract that much from the start...

Are they massive write-ups or project-like stuffs?? You can use word count to describe...

Thanks...

I only have experience with Listverse and to some extent, Cracked. Both require extensively researched articles on interesting facts although Cracked sometimes require a bit of humor though it's not compulsory [Their staff add the humor themselves].

The major thing is that unlike Fiverr where you know you'll be paid after writing, Cracked requires you to pitch an article (which requires considerable effort), which might not even be accepted after several edits.

Listverse requires you to write and submit and there is no guarantee that the article -- which took hours to write -- will be accepted.

Fiverr itself is a good way to start for a freelance writer since it will help you build your writing and editing skills and also give you an insight into writing for money. But you shouldn't sit there for the rest of your freelancing career. There are standalone freelancers who make hundreds of dollars writing articles for money. In this instance, you'll be responsible for your marketing but it is worthwhile.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by afbstrategies: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
ok
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by DozieInc(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

Just replied you through aol.com email please respond. Thanks
Yes
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by jezuzboi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
Mobsync:

I only have experience with Listverse and to some extent, Cracked. Both require extensively researched articles on interesting facts although Cracked sometimes require a bit of humor though it's not compulsory [Their staff add the humor themselves].

The major thing is that unlike Fiverr where you know you'll be paid after writing, Cracked requires you to pitch an article (which requires considerable effort), which might not even be accepted after several edits.

Listverse requires you to write and submit and there is no guarantee that the article -- which took hours to write -- will be accepted.

Fiverr itself is a good way to start for a freelance writer since it will help you build your writing and editing skills and also give you an insight into writing for money. But you shouldn't sit there for the rest of your freelancing career. There are standalone freelancers who make hundreds of dollars writing articles for money. In this instance, you'll be responsible for your marketing but it is worthwhile.
A billion thanks for this elaborate and incredibly helpful response...

However, about the payment method, how does it go??

I've read comments about blacks being sidelined on those sites due to fraudulent tendencies...

That's not a problem for me though. Even on fiverr.com, I am represented as a foreign guy (IP Adress Tweaked)...

So how about payment on those sites?? Domiciliary account??
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by tinahrex(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

I am
johnnyslims1990@gmail.com
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Mobsync(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
jezuzboi:

A billion thanks for this elaborate and incredibly helpful response...

However, about the payment method, how does it go??

I've read comments about blacks being sidelined on those sites due to fraudulent tendencies...

That's not a problem for me though. Even on fiverr.com, I am represented as a foreign guy (IP Adress Tweaked)...

So how about payment on those sites?? Domiciliary account??

A domiciliary account is a no-brainer since they only pay via Paypal. There are three ways to go through this:

1. Change your VPN and open an account using a foreign country. I don't encourage this since the account could get limited and you could lose your funds. I lost $383 because of this. But if you'll do this, get a static VPN.

2. Alternatively, pay Paypal experts who know what they're doing here in Nigeria to open an account for you.

3. Get a Paypal exchanger to give you their Paypal address so you can use it to receive funds while they pay into your bank account in naira. Trust is a very serious issue here and you should only use reliable exchangers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by willidaine(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

I'm interested..
chuksdaine@gmail.com
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Ohibenemma(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:
I am.
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Chiefkester: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=afbstrategies post=65015366]I am ready to pay good writers to write for my site. Who is interested?

am interested...my whatsapp is zero eight zero 8 six seven zero 3 six 9 0
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by tripleasyndicat(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
afbstrategies:

I am interested in this offer. I am already into freelancing. You can reach me on 08037932807, tripleasyndicate@gmail.com. A trial will surely convince you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lust City / US Poll: Wole Soyinka Trends On Twitter For Saying He'll Destroy His Green Card / Life And A Sixteen-year-old By Lemuel Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.