Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi (17499 Views)

Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle / Anambra, Enugu Speakers Reject Cattle Grazing Bill / Governor Sani Bello Visits Niger State Cattle Grazing Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by comrChris(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Funnicator:

please cede ebonyi out. who even takes you imo guys as brothers? when rochas goes about embarrassing igbos with his endless line of statues and stupid alignment with northerners at the expense of Igbo interest, nobody talks about expelling imo state from the south east political and regional block and here you are unilaterally making bile decisions.

if you or your state members decide to politically remove igbos from south east, don't go round claiming you want a fifth and sixth state to balance you with other regions.

yorubas have an embarrassment in Osun state with their huge debt profile and underdevelopment, even ekiti state, yet you'll never hear of expelling.

you are such a dolt and even if the rest of igbos want to unigbo ebonyians, we'll be glad over it because the names calling from you guys have been much right from the creation of the state, yet you forget that if you older igbos had developed ebonyi state when it was part of the old eastern block, we would be farther developed than we are now. yet we had to wait to get our own state before we had any educational or infrastructural achievements.

go ahead and expel them, like Singapore they'll bounce back and shame Malaysia. no one will miss you or beg to be returned to the fold.
sick, supremacists.
I think ignoring these people should be the best, what benefit can an average ebonyi man say he has gotten from being among these four wicked and uncouth states except insults,names calling, painting ebonyi n ebonyians black before the world even when things on ground say otherwise. With that high marginazation ebonyians suffered in the hands of these evil brothers we have managed to attain to this level, so many of them who try so hard to paint ebonyi black have never setted their foot on ebonyi.

Even with the underdeveloped nature of ekiti n osun you can never hear them insult any of these states even with fayoses madness, i have been to ekiti severally and i know ebonyi is far developed than that state.

Its understood that ebonyi is educationally disadvantaged but i tell you that things have changed, there are a lot of improvement,

I totally disagree with Dave on this and ebonyians are wiser now to allow him carry out this plan if there is truth in that.

If other easterners continue to insult us, it will better we cecede from then

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by DocHMD: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

Some people are so stupid to believe a news that has no video coverage backing it up.

Just as Rochas Okoroawusa later denied any involvement in allocating lands to Fulani Terrorists, so will Ebonyi State Governor deny this news in few weeks time before a TV interviewer.

Don't mind them. Alhaji Umahi the useless asslicking goat will soon deny it the way Okoroawusa denied his and the ewedu zombies will scamper for safety. grin

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by DerideGull(m): 10:43am On Feb 10, 2018
Ndigbo have failed woefully in the choice of their governors. They tend to choose individuals who are more desperate to make money and cut name for themselves than good governance. If the Fulani herdsmen ever attack any community where these silly governors have agreed to grazing colony, the revenge for so attack must be directed toward the governor's or ex-governor's family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by ycat: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2018
I said it that, all the "Yoruba are Hausa's slaves" comments are borne out of envy for the relationship between the two. Ibos actually wish they are the ones that are close to the north, since 50 years of arselicking didn't take them anywhere but want to die over few years of our relationship with the north. If any SW state had done what Ebonyi did, oh my! It would have been a world war here with all kinds of comments straight out of hell, conveyor belt would not be dropping these people fast enough on this thread, the thread would have been around 20 pages by now. Thank goodness, people have ways of showing themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by ernieboy(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2018
tungamaje:
It was a suggestion and not an order. Have the traditional rulers accepted? Or do Ebonyi lands brlong to him? I know he just said it for talking sake, behind he will tell his people to use their number 6. Is he not Igbo?
if he the gov with all his resources cannot make a stand , u want the traditional rulers who do not have access to the same level of influence and resources to make a stand for the state, that is funny.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by ycat: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2018
ycat:
I said it that, all the "Yoruba are Hausa's slaves" comments are borne out of envy for the relationship between the two. Ibos actually wish they are the ones that are close to the north, since 50 years of arselicking didn't take them anywhere but want to die over few years of our relationship with the north. If any SW state had done what Ebonyi did, oh my! It would have been a world war here with all kinds of comments straight out of hell, conveyor belt would not be dropping these people fast enough on this thread, the topic would have been 20 pages already. Thank goodness, people have ways of showing themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by blastac: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
Ibos Ibos

How Market

grin grin grin grin grin

The same people that killed 3 million of una people are coming back to collect their compensation for the job well done.

Chest beating apes

3million deaths were accounted in nigeria both north south east and west not just east alone....
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2018
EODforce:
. achi nwoke ezza,have you seen what this our useless governor have done now,i so much hate devil umahi with passion and i pray he fails in his second term bid

that man is a failure and asslicker personified
I hate that man 3much, always trying to please Buhari and his brothers.

As for his second term, he will win in a landslide because of the poverty in the land. Many people will vote to keep their miserable jobs, other will vote to take N500 and 10 cups of rice home.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by ernieboy(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Daguccizgreat:
You are a piece of shit to have made the above comment. You dare not compare the Igbos with the fulanis.The wise men are always ahead of others in any context
BRI wake up and smell the coffee. if he his policy goes thru don't be surprised that years down the line u may become a landless people because the Fulani's will not only take over but they will expand to other areas. if you think u can contain them then u are not serious.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Ngokafor(f): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
Ibos Ibos

How Market

grin grin grin grin grin

The same people that killed 3 million of una people are coming back to collect their compensation for the job well done.

Chest beating apes

Myndd44 and lalasticlala kindly do the needful to this post and poster...This is a violation of rule number 2.

@topic...Ebony State Governor is a disgrace of the highest order...Useless man.
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by EODforce: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2018
achi4u:
I hate that man 3much, always trying to please Buhari and his brothers.

As for his second term, he will win in a landslide because of the poverty in the land. Many people will vote to keep their miserable jobs, other will vote to take N500 and 10 cups of rice home.
. confam!!! uche gi diya nwanna
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Ngokafor(f): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
A matured tolerant and realistic way to go; the governor obviously knew the side with more troublesome culprits; hence the punitive measures he put in place - 1st honest decision from a leader in the S.E. devoid of the usual tribal sentiments you come to expect from that side.

It is admirable and quite similar to how we handle our farmer/herder disputes in the core north - and its been working for us.

Watch and see how this measure would secure peace for him between the herders and the locals; however, I am not sure if this decision would go down well with many of them who see it as a sell out - purely out of hated for the tribe, region and religion the Fulani represent.

Kindly keep quiet with your patronising nonsense..No one is fooled by your sermons.....As for the Idiotic Governor ,he would be put in his place soon.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by agabaI23(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

People are so cunning in nature

Who's talking about tax ?

Why all the chest beating before now ?

So a land of the rising sun can be humbled like this ?

Chineke me
So you take a desperate politician for South East

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2018
comrChris:
I think ignoring these people should be the best, what benefit can an average ebonyi man say he has gotten from being among these four wicked and uncouth states except insults,names calling, painting ebonyi n ebonyians black before the world even when things on ground say otherwise. With that high marginazation ebonyians suffered in the hands of these evil brothers we have managed to attain to this level, so many of them who try so hard to paint ebonyi black have never setted their foot on ebonyi.

Even with the underdeveloped nature of ekiti n osun you can never hear them insult any of these states even with fayoses madness, i have been to ekiti severally and i know ebonyi is far developed than that state.

Its understood that ebonyi is educationally disadvantaged but i tell you that things have changed, there are a lot of improvement,

I totally disagree with Dave on this and ebonyians are wiser now to allow him carry out this plan if there is truth in that.

Sincerely speaking, we Ebonyians are not benefiting anything being in south East with all those callous Igbo brothers, even when I knew I'm better than you but because u are from Anambra or Imo state then I should fuckkk off.
Dave Umahi is on his own, we Ebonyians will take up arms when the need arise.
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by desgiezd(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2018
Umahi! Umahi!! Umaaahhiiiii!!!, how many times did I call you?

They have decorated sh!t with vanilla, chocolate and berry flavor and you want to start licking it with relish?
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Feraz(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2018
EODforce:
. nwokem mechie onu,that devil hasn't done half what his predecessors did to my darling state

as a typical Christ embassy man, all he does is paint and light up everywhere with different colours with no tangible infrastructural to boast of

i hate devil umahi with passion and i pray he fails in his second term bid

i hate asslickerz
But our brother Funnicator thinks otherwise. Besides, with the projects I have seen him carry out that have graced FP, I still rank him ahead of Egwu and Elechi. BTW, why do you want to turn this thread into Imo vs Anambra by tagging Chino to Abagworo's post in your previous post?

comrChris:

But erm...people have insulted Anambra state especially during Mbadinuju's tenure, Imo state has had their fair share of insults, ditto Abia. People have tagged some of us ritualists, redlight workers, criminals etc. but we do not go about resenting those Igbo states that have done so. If anything, I am happy that Ebonyi state is getting the infrastructural development it needs even though much is needed to be done and I am positive others feel the same way; I can also say many Igbos, irrespective of state origin, take it on themselves to insult any SE governor that performs below par or that does something stupid to the detriment of his people and by extension, Igbos at large.

achi4u:
Sincerely speaking, we Ebonyians are not benefiting anything being in south East with all those callous Igbo brothers, even when I knew I'm better than you but because u are from Anambra or Imo state then I should fuckkk off.
Which state in the SE has benefitted from being in SE. The truth is we all share that same feeling and till we push our governors to have Igbos in mind first before politics, then we all will continue feeling this way.

CC: Pazienza, Nonaira1, Plaetton, what's your take on both the topic and the above persons I have quoted?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by TheKingIsHere: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Where is amarabae?

I expect her to run her dirty mouth on this thread?

But as usual you wont see her.

If the title was delta or baylesa authorizes creation of cattle grazing, come and see how the useless old woman will naaked herself and start running her shameless mouth all over the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by TheKingIsHere: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2018
This is the highest form of disgrace to the igbos.

I implore the good people of the SE to reject any grazing routes for these blood thirsty demons less they lose their land like Afonja in Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Bouncin(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
I bet you, Fulani will soon take over Ebonyi state. I dont know why some people have no brains

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by TheKingIsHere: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
This Umahi is sick in the head... Which land will the traditional leaders donate? This is fvcking annoying.

I knew this thing will happen.

Igbos noticed how the people of ebonyi have been tilting towards islam gradually but they never warned them. Go to Afipko and other areas and see how these guys have turned themselves to muslims.

Giving out of lands to the herdsmen will be total doom for the people of ebonyi state and SE in general.

It is a matter of time that an Emir of Abakaliki will be installed.

I blame the igbos for keeping quiet all these while and allowing their brothers in ebonyi enter into this dangeroous path

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by EODforce: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2018
Feraz:
But our brother Funnicator thinks otherwise. Besides, with the projects I have seen him carry out that have graced FP, I still rank him ahead of Egwu and Elechi. BTW, why do you want to turn this thread into Imo vs Anambra by tagging Chino to Abagworo's post in your previous post?

But erm...people have insulted Anambra state especially during Mbadinuju's tenure, Imo state has had their fair share of insults, ditto Abia. People have tagged some of us ritualists, redlight workers, criminals etc. but we do not go about resenting those Igbo states that have done so. If anything, I am happy that Ebonyi state is getting the infrastructural development it needs even though much is needed to be done and I am positive others feel the same way.

Which state in the SE has benefitted from being in SE. The truth is we all share that same feeling and till we push our governors to have Igbos in mind first before politics, then we all will continue feeling this way.
. fornicator is Dave umahi's media dawg

he is same person as Nweze , we in the state are saying there is nothing tangible Dave umahi has done for us

forget the media hogwash

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by dinggle: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Kai, see work wen gov give traditional rulers.....the indigines dont have water but water will be provided for cows owned by foreigners who pay no tax.....
What could make a gov act this way?? Corruption! EFCC must have flashed his file before his eyes....2019 is around the corner time to vote out sellouts.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by TheKingIsHere: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2018
emmasege:
Instead of our Igbo guys attack Dave who is inviting trouble to their homeland, they are here exuding their myopic ethnic bigotry as usual.

I've never seen a major ethnic group that's so disunited like the Igbos when it comes to protecting a regional interest. As diverse as we are in Yoruba land in terms of political or religious differences, we are all united against fulani subtle invasion and takeover of our land through their cattle business. That's why you'll not hear any governor supporting this idea of cattle colony or ranches, no matter how close to PMB he is. As crazy as Aregbesola is, he dare not try it in my state.

But what do we have in the east? A Dave Umahi is giving out the inheritance of his fathers. I think it will profit the zone more if Wike colonises you than these God-forsaken terrorists.

I tell you. It is better for rivers state to collonize ebonyi than to allow those terrorists a piece of land in Ebonyi.

This is a big lessons to all igbos, stop making mouth online rather work together especially with your fellow southern brothers.

The whole of SE will soon be flooded with fulani terrorists.

I pity them. they dont know history.

Let them go and learn from the hausas and Afonja in Ilorin who gave the fulanis lands and lost their heritage, identity and throne to them

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by DerideGull(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2018
achi4u:

I guess you should be careful what you wish yourself. Dave Umahi will only last for 8 years as governor but Ebony State will never cease to be Igbo land. People say prevention is better then cure. When the need arises for the Ebonyians to take up arms, the entire Igbo land will not look the other way.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Feraz(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2018
EODforce:

he is same person as Nweze , we in the state are saying there is nothing tangible Dave umahi has done for us

forget the media hogwash
So in summary, you are saying Sam Egwu and Martins Elechi performed better than him? Achi4u, do you agree?

TheKingIsHere:

I tell you. It is better for rivers state to collonize ebonyi than to allow those terrorists a piece of land in Ebonyi.

This is a big lessons to all igbos, stop making mouth online rather work together especially with your fellow southern brothers.

The whole of SE will soon be flooded with fulani terrorists.

I pity them. they dont know history.

Let them go and learn from the hausas and Afonja in Ilorin who gave the fulanis lands and lost their heritage, identity and throne to them
LOL! This is funny. We do not now history, yet, we have been the most vocal of this whole cattle colony policy thing? We have had bitter history with the North and we know how things play out especially when they try using our politicians against us.

Anyway, how many times have the Igbos tried working with our Southern brothers that they always mistrust us? There's always this feeling of we want to steal their lands and oil. I am sure you have seen it numerous times here and also, offline. Where do you start if you were the one knowing they would still tag you 'sore losers who is still reeling from the pain of 2015 election defeat'?

DerideGull:

I guess you should be careful what you wish yourself. Dave Umahi will only last for 8 years as governor but Ebony State will never cease to be Igbo land. People say prevention is better then cure. When the need arises for the Ebonyians to take up arms, the entire Igbo land will not look the other way.
Thank you for the bolded.
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by badesco(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
I am disappointed, all because, the Governor wanted second term, so the right to do, is to sell this people for selfish interest .

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by delishpot: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
I knew the money would attract sellouts. grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Kolency(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mr. Umahi warned that henceforth, anybody that killed herdsmen’s cows would make DOUBLE PAYMENTS with the herdsmen collecting one part and the ministry of local government and chieftaincy affairs, collecting the other.
“The herdsmen will be SEVERELY WARNED if they destroy farmers’ crops and when such persists after investigations, the herdsmen would be forced to leave the community.

IMAGINE D PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
EODforce:

forget the media hogwash

it is very normal for two different ebonyians to share diverse political views and alignments. as even in my own family, my siblings are pro-dave alongside my mother while my father plays the opposition.

however what I'd like to dispute is the attempt to identify me as whom i am not. i am not a political jobber in the person of nweze, but I'm a patriotic ebonyian.

if you, for political gains, decide that dave is below the par of elechi and egwu on the parameters of development then i invite feraz who has seen countless infrastructural uplift of Ebonyi on nairaland front page to come and give his input.

infact, if feraz would wish it, I'd gladly welcome him to abakaliki and take him round our town so he can assert himself, if what i say does not align with what is obtainable on ground.

on the other hand, i am totally against this move by dave umahi, all well meaning ebonyians on the opposition and in government must reject this move and any unpatriotic effort to give out our heritage to the descendants of usman dan fodio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Herders Want 750,000 Square Metres Of Land In Delta / Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.