Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi (17532 Views)

Buhari Declares N30m, 5 Homes, 270 Heads Of Cattle / Anambra, Enugu Speakers Reject Cattle Grazing Bill / Governor Sani Bello Visits Niger State Cattle Grazing Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by BiafraIShere(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Funnicator:

please cede ebonyi out. who even takes you imo guys as brothers? when rochas goes about embarrassing igbos with his endless line of statues and stupid alignment with northerners at the expense of Igbo interest, nobody talks about expelling imo state from the south east political and regional block and here you are unilaterally making bile decisions.

if you or your state members decide to politically remove igbos from south east, don't go round claiming you want a fifth and sixth state to balance you with other regions.

yorubas have an embarrassment in Osun state with their huge debt profile and underdevelopment, even ekiti state, yet you'll never hear of expelling.

you are such a dolt and even if the rest of igbos want to unigbo ebonyians, we'll be glad over it because the names calling from you guys have been much right from the creation of the state, yet you forget that if you older igbos had developed ebonyi state when it was part of the old eastern block, we would be farther developed than we are now. yet we had to wait to get our own state before we had any educational or infrastructural achievements.

go ahead and expel them, like Singapore they'll bounce back and shame Malaysia. no one will miss you or beg to be returned to the fold.

sick, supremacists.
I will overlook your insult, not that I can't be very acerbic if I chose to but just to give you the benefit of the doubt. If what I said about ceding Ebonyi to middle belt is offensive, then I'm really sorry about that. But I'm surprised that instead of you as an Ebonian to be very angry at your governor over such an abomination, you are here transferring your aggression on me. I am a pan Igbo person, who believes in the equality of all Igbos regardless of geopolitical zone but we will not overlook the fact that Islam appears to be making inroads into Igboland through Ebonyi; there are Islamic schools in the state, and the other time a Hausa Muslim was contesting in an election in the state. I hope that Ebonyi people will raise dust and condemn the governor if this news is true in any way.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by MrSly(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Fulani's are superior to the southeast

If not why allow grazing land in the east

Fulani will take over Ebonyi followed by Enugu before conquering Anambra
Anambra knows when to take laws into their own hands. At that moment the governors and their cohorts will not be able to handle the situation. Fulani herders roam free in anambra without causing trouble because they know the consequence. They tried making trouble in ukwulu town and they saw and experienced the aftermaths.
In anambra people do not wait thenapprovalnof their chief or whoever in order to defend their very family.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
BiafraIShere:
I will overlook your insult, not that I can't be very acerbic if I chose to but just to give you the benefit of the doubt. If what I said about ceding Ebonyi to middle belt is offensive, then I'm really sorry about that. But I'm surprised that instead of you as an Ebonian to be very angry at your governor over such an abomination, you are here transferring your aggression on me. I am a pan Igbo person, who believes in the equality of all Igbos regardless of geopolitical zone but we will not overlook the fact that Islam appears to be making inroads into Igboland through Ebonyi; there are Islamic schools in the state, and the other time a Hausa Muslim was contesting in an election in the state. I hope that Ebonyi people will raise dust and condemn the governor if this news is true in any way.

The Hausa Muslim lost the councilorship and that happened mid-last year. his fellow Hausa men around Ogbe Hausa in waterworks took to the street and headed at the Govt House, throwing stones around and damaging properties. It was a bitter loss for them considering the fact they were dominant in that part of town because that's where they do their suya business and cow butchering business/abattoir.

I am sorry for calling you names but whenever any Igbo governor of any SE state decides to put his selfish interests ahead of pan Igbo interest, we all have to put hands together and condemn him with threats of electoral loss instead of threatening to UnIgbo the said state.

no one has ever said anything of such despite Okorocha's misguided utterances and political alignments, same as the Abia indegenes who keep on recycling failed governors and messing up the glorious Aba, we must condemn and not threaten to unIgbo them because no Igbo state is self righteous, we all struggle for better standards of living and equal treatment in Nigeria or a new Republic hence we cannot start in-fighting.

on the other hand i have expressed on here, my dissatisfaction with this move by dave and if in the coming weeks, he does not refute this shocking news then I'll withdraw my political support from him - despite his infrastructural uplift in Abakaliki town and at the sametime, I'll raise a big awareness to sensitize the natives on the bad end of this selfish move of Dave's.

dave can't use our future to mortgage his second term ambitions and presidential dreams.
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Excelinpages(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
but wait, can't the lands just be leased over to the herdsmen. The community and govt gets to share the revenue?
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by sekxyqueen(f): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
that man is really stupid..I hope ebonyians won't sit and fold their arms

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by sekxyqueen(f): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Funnicator:

The Hausa Muslim lost the councilorship and that happened mid-last year. his fellow Hausa men around Ogbe Hausa in waterworks took to the street and headed at the Govt House, throwing stones around and damaging properties. It was a bitter loss for them considering the fact they were dominant in that part of town because that's where they do their suya business and cow butchering business/abattoir.

I am sorry for calling you names but whenever any Igbo governor of any SE state decides to put his selfish interests ahead of pan Igbo interest, we all have to put hands together and condemn him with threats of electoral loss instead of threatening to UnIgbo the said state.

no one has ever said anything of such despite Okorocha's misguided utterances and political alignments, same as the Abia indegenes who keep on recycling failed governors and messing up the glorious Aba, we must condemn and not threaten to unIgbo them because no Igbo state is self righteous, we all struggle for better standards of living and equal treatment in Nigeria or a new Republic hence we cannot start in-fighting.

on the other hand i have expressed on here, my dissatisfaction with this move by dave and if in the coming weeks, he does not refute this shocking news then I'll withdraw my political support from him - despite his infrastructural uplift in Abakaliki town and at the sametime, I'll raise a big awareness to sensitize the natives on the bad end of this selfish move of Dave's.

dave can't use our future to mortgage his second term ambitions and presidential dreams.

this is really pathetic, you people need to rise up against this madness..if this news is true

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Cyynthialove(f): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
achi4u:
Sincerely speaking, we Ebonyians are not benefiting anything being in south East with all those callous Igbo brothers, even when I knew I'm better than you but because u are from Anambra or Imo state then I should fuckkk off.
Dave Umahi is on his own, we Ebonyians will take up arms when the need arise.
If u are in Ebonyi, its better you mobilize your people on time now and protest against archaic steps taken by Umahi bf this nonsense starts spreading.

If you don't know how to do it, reach out youth presidents of various communities, and social network too. Educate the people and tell them what is currently on ground and also tell them the dangers of having Fulani in your midst.
You might not understand how Fulani operate till years to come when it would become difficult/mpossible to chase them away.

START NOW.. YOU CAN DO IT.
Don't say " I am nobody" or "I don't have influence". Things work in a way man never expected.
I repeat.... START NOW !!!

Dav Umahi is a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by shallysgirl: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Fulani's are superior to the southeast

If not why allow grazing land in the east

Fulani will take over Ebonyi followed by Enugu before conquering Anambra
Until then, please face ogun/ondo states. Because the governors in the Sw didn't make a statement doesn't mean they haven't ceded the land. The land is even more ceded there and we know why .

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
Ibos Ibos

How Market

grin grin grin grin grin

The same people that killed 3 million of una people are coming back to collect their compensation for the job well done.

Chest beating apes

Madness is real.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by sekxyqueen(f): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cyynthialove:

If u are in Ebonyi, its better you mobilize your people on time now and protest against archaic steps taken by Umahi bf this nonsense starts spreading.

If you don't know how to do it, reach out youth presidents of various communities, and social network too. Educate the people and tell them what is currently on ground and also tell them the dangers of having Fulani in your midst.
You might not understand how Fulani operate till years to come when it would become difficult/mpossible to chase them away.

START NOW.. YOU CAN DO IT.
Don't say " I am nobody" or "I don't have influence". Things work in a way man never expected.
I repeat.... START NOW !!!

Dav Umahi is a disgrace to humanity.
I am not from a ebonyi but I just did it now ..I went to the largest Igbo group to create the awareness. .calling on ebonyi people to condem the useless act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Bekeem(f): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
Ibos Ibos

How Market

grin grin grin grin grin

The same people that killed 3 million of una people are coming back to collect their compensation for the job well done.

Chest beating apes

And you had to insult a whole tribe to make your useless point? You must be an idiot. Nkita rachakwa gi anya there. Anu mpama.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by femolii: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:
Oooooh

Ooook

Now the southwest announced that nothing like colony

We have shown that we are independent in mind

Now this is slavery according to some bunkum that always revert that omoluabis are slaves

Thank God this is happening in our own eyes

Chai chai
You are right
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Cyynthialove(f): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:

I am not from a ebonyi but I just did it now ..I went to the largest Igbo group to create the awareness. .calling on ebonyi people to condem the useless act
remain blessed
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by BiafraIShere(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Funnicator:

Sure, that is the Igbo spirit, we believe in Igwe by Ike and Onye ahala nwanne ya as our guiding principle. He who is surrounded by enemies must always be on guard. Everyone has now come to realize that the jihad and threat of Islamization is real, and we can't afford to slack because believe me, Igboland is the stronghold of Christianity in Nigeria. All Igbos always condemn Rochas ditto the other governors that always seem to be concerned with how those in aso Rock will see them than the very people that elected. Even Ortom in Benue state is now with his people while trying to fight off the invaders but here is Umahi saying trash!!! If he fails to renounce that rubbish accredited to him then I'll know he is bereft of any sense and is not worthy to be the governor of Ebonyi state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Deadlytruth(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Am I dreaming or what?!
According to Zebrudaya; What am I saw and what am I hear?!
A governor of an Igbo State making concession of land as grazing reserve for Fulani Herdsmen after the level of name calling the Igbos have trolled other tribes with for the mere suspicion that their being ruled by APC. automatically predisposed them to that?
I recall one Igbo moniker here who insinuated that the governor of my state of Edo would be among the first states to dish out lands for grazing reserve just because he is of the APC. I had to remind him that it was only in Edo State that Fulani camps were burnt down and the occupants chased out of the state permanently in spontaneous immediate retaliation for merely attacking a 65 year old farmer in Ovia NE LGA unlike in Enugu where prayers and fasting was declared in response to actual murder of natives by Fulani herdsmen. I also reminded him that the first Southern governor to officially allocate lands to the tune of 1,200 hectares for grazing reserve was a governor not even from the pro-APC SW but of a SS state of Bayelsa in a heavily PDP dominated region.
It is quite shocking that the next state on the line is still not a SW state but of Ebonyi in a pro-PDP Region.
What is currently unfolding before our very eyes is an interesting irony which stands as an monumental evidence for future reference for the much debated topic of which Southern people constitute the actual slaves to the Hausa-Fulanis and the Northern Oligarchy.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
BiafraIShere:
Sure, that is the Igbo spirit, we believe in Igwe by Ike and Onye ahala nwanne ya as our guiding principle. He who is surrounded by enemies must always be on guard. Everyone has now come to realize that the jihad and threat of Islamization is real, and we can't afford to slack because believe me, Igboland is the stronghold of Christianity in Nigeria. All Igbos always condemn Rochas ditto the other governors that always seem to be concerned with how those in aso Rock will see them than the very people that elected. Even Ortom in Benue state is now with his people while trying to fight off the invaders but here is Umahi saying trash!!! If he fails to renounce that rubbish accredited to him then I'll know he is bereft of any sense and is not worthy to be the governor of Ebonyi state.

I agree with you. He will have lost my own vote if he does not refute the above news, and i shall go as far as raising awareness against him to ensure my vote against him will not be inconsequential should he choose to be stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by brightostar(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
I see elements of cowardice, compromise and powerfult influence on the shameless governor of ebonyi state...such rules are very insensitive and myopic owing to the lifestyle and babaric nature of the average fulani herdsmen...gradually they will creep into the nooks and crannies of ebonyi state and before the cook crows mayhem and disaster will fill the land ....please let this debased governor advice himself and as the number chief security officer of ebonyi state salvage his people by rusticating the baseless treaty. Wisdom is nt position. Seek wisdom and live
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by brightostar(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
[Wise saying my brotherquote author=Funnicator post=64948905]

I agree with you. He will have lost my own vote if he does not refute the above news, and i shall go as far as raising awareness against him to ensure my vote against him will not be inconsequential should he choose to be stubborn. [/quote]
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by YungMillionaire: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by femolii: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
DocHMD:

Don't mind them. Alhaji Umahi the useless asslicking goat will soon deny it the way Okoroawusa denied his and the ewedu zombies will scamper for safety. grin
Shame on igbos

1 Like

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by mcvities(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dave Umahi, so rewarding killing and maiming of innocent civilians by Fulani Herdsmen is the way to go. Instead of demanding justice for those killed and confronting bad behaviour, you have chosen to reward it.

Ebonyians, the after effect of this ill thought decision is not now but in the future, if this man refuses to back down on this senseless move, mobilize, gather your PVC and do the needful.
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by smileyoo: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Why must you give your land to your master ?
mr man read the post again, no land has been given out for any fulani ownership, but a collaborative effort to restrict where the cattles 'll be grazing at a given point in time. its even rotational based on the availability of pastures, even at that am still against the preferential treatment given to them by ebonyi govt, because its a private enterprise. no ibo governor 'll be stupid enough to give-out any piece of land for permanent cattle-colony.
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by NonsoWow: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Abakaliki and wawa people disgracing Igbos since 15AD
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by Deadlytruth(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
smileyoo:
mr man read the post again, no land has been given out for any fulani ownership, but a collaborative effort to restrict where the cattles 'll be grazing at a given point in time. its even rotational based on the availability of pastures, even at that am still against the preferential treatment given to them by ebonyi govt, because its a private enterprise. no ibo governor 'll be stupid enough to give-out any piece of land for permanent cattle-colony.

Please let's be honest and sincere with ourselves. Would you have issued these rationalizations if a SW governor were the one who did exactly what Ebonyi governor has just done?
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by pazienza(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dave is the epitome of everything wrong with Igboland remaining part of Nigeria.

Ebonyians should rise to the occasion and boot this crazy Umahi out.

Igbos insulting or pouring anger on Ebonyi because of the actions of a single man, called Umahi should get a grip, we all know political leaders in Igboland today are only answerable to the seat of the Dan fodio dynasty in Sokoto.

It was Ukpabi Asika , the then administrator of Now defunct East central state, who was said to have told the Igbo populace after the war, that he was not answerable to us, but to the the owners of one Nigeria sham that made him ruler over Igboland.
Just because you now do elections to select from group of caliphate anointed candidates, doesn't mean they are now answerable to you.

Last time around, it was Gburugburu of Enugu weeping like a baby, and paying Buhari courtesy visit for the killing of Ndiigbo in Nimbo by Buhari Fulani brothers.

Obiano chaired the security council meeting that invited the caliphate kill squad, aka Nigerian Army to come and massacre and humiliate our youths in Abia, just so that he can retain power. Ikpeazu also sanctioned that Aba debacle.

Peter Obi is yet to give account of our brothers killed and dumped at Ezu river for their support and belief in Igbo secession.

Rochas sold out in 2015 elections and helped in dethroning GEJ, while installing Buhari. He was also part of that council of shame that invited the kill squad at Aba.
Rochas continues to make many Igbophobic outbursts.

It's stupid for Igbo commoners to allow these corrupt leaders whose corrupt pasts and current greed had made them servants to the Dan fodio seat, to divide us against each other, while they enrich their pockets, ferry their children to Europe and North America, and leave us all here to suffer under the yoke of Dan fodio.

We should be better than this, we must stand as one and maintain unity in purpose.

We must rise to the occasion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by pazienza(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
NonsoWow:
Abakaliki and wawa people disgracing Igbos since 15AD

Ndiigbo here should be wiser.
Monikers like this one, had existed since creation of NL, with sole aim of puting disunity amongst Ndiigbo. They are not Igbos, but just agents of disunity.

We must guard our unity with every fibre of life in us, because in the end, we only survive as a pack, or get picked off easily as lonely wolfs, if we lose our unity.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by smileyoo: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Please let's be honest and sincere with ourselves. Would you have issued these rationalizations if a SW governor were the one who did exactly what Ebonyi governor has just done?
honestly am not even in support of what ebonyi governor did. but he is the one in power, but i can assure you, that by this his un-popular move, he's killing his political carreer.
Re: Umahi Authorizes Creation Of Cattle Grazing Areas In Ebonyi by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ngokafor:

Kindly keep quiet with your patronising nonsense..No one is fooled by your sermons.....As for the Idiotic Governor ,he would be put in his place soon.

You are entitled to your opinion; but meanwhile .........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: INEC Discloses Voting System / FACT CHECK: Did PDP Lie About The Freeze Of Peter Obi's Bank Accounts? / Chris Adighije's 74th Birthday Party: Orji Kalu, Umahi Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.