Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) (13553 Views)

Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Blazing!!! Get 9mobile 1GB For N200 Valid For 3days: Everybody is Eligible / Airtel New And Blazing Doanyhow Plan That Give You 20× Data And Call Bonus Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by Promxy94(m): 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
How much to swap the sim and what's the procedure.
Is there no way to just get the 4g sim and still get the 4gig incase the person have not been using Airtel previously.
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by Bossman(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
No. It's not in Lagos yet. Yes, you need a 4G sim to connect to the 4G network.

twokayeighteen:
Is it in Lagos
Do you need a 4G sim to get the signal
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Drphemmy4u:
i had to use airtel internet as Apn before it worked on my phone though .
yes you are right
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Promxy94:
How much to swap the sim and what's the procedure.
Is there no way to just get the 4g sim and still get the 4gig incase the person have not been using Airtel previously.
I paid 200 to swap but others are getting it free since last week. You can buy the sim
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by Promxy94(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2018
seunlayi:
I paid 200 to swap but others are getting it free since last week. You can buy the sim
If one should buy the sim new is he still eligible for the free 4gig data
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Promxy94:

If one should buy the sim new is he still eligible for the free 4gig data

Yes
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by fakem: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Airtel should work on the speed, it looks like a 3g network though stable
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2018
fakem:
Airtel should work on the speed, it looks like a 3g network though stable

The speed is getting slower and slower
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by twokayeighteen(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
is it in Lagos now?
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 3:31am On Mar 02, 2018
twokayeighteen:
is it in Lagos now?
airtel 4g is now like a regular 3g network. Very sloooooooooooooooooowwwww
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by integrity85(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by tIce(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2018
If I buy another airtel 4gsim, will I get another 4gig data
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by Sanemind(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2018
seunlayi:
don't even mention glo, they went for band 28...to manage their 3g is hell, I did sub for 1k x 5mths =16gig ending in May, shared with 5 people are we ve not bn able to use half of it due to network. Mtn 4g is only visible in ibadan but stopped connecting since last year
why you no share am with me na lemme finish it under 30mins
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by bravesoul247(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2018
How do get this on my TECNO K7?
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by bravesoul247(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2018
seunlayi:
does one need a 4G enabled phone?
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by ihatebuhari(f): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2018
bravesoul247:
grin
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by tIce(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
bravesoul247:
yes sure
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by bravesoul247(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
ihatebuhari:
grin
you possibly can't be the one in that dp of yours right? Cos that a** is to die for shocked
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Airtel network is worst in ibadan. Why calling 3g 4g?
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by 0ptional: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
How do I check d supported bands on infinix hot 6 pro
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by Elxandre(m): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
seunlayi:
Airtel network is worst in ibadan. Why calling 3g 4g?
lmao.
I'm trying to stream Juve vs United, and it's a joke. cry
Those pple are clowns.
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 4:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Elxandre:
lmao.
I'm trying to stream Juve vs United, and it's a joke. cry
Those pple are clowns.
It used bn like this for over a month and despite all my calls to their dumb cc, they are still not fixing things. My last sub ends next week and I m totally saying bye to Airtel data service in ibadan as I did to glo. I have bought a Smile sim for my mifi and the sim also works in my phone with good speed and I will sub 1k on mtn as backup
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 4:16am On Oct 28, 2018
0ptional:
How do I check d supported bands on infinix hot 6 pro

You don't need to care if it is a 4g phone, only glo use the scarce band 28. Mtn airtel etisalat ntel are common on majorly all 4g phone.
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by Elxandre(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
seunlayi:

It used bn like this for over a month and despite all my calls to their dumb cc, they are still not fixing things. My last sub ends next week and I m totally saying bye to Airtel data service in ibadan as I did to glo. I have bought a Smile sim for my mifi and the sim also works in my phone with good speed and I will sub 1k on mtn as backup
Smile is costly. cry

I'm still trying to understand why there isn't GLO or MTN 4G in ibadan.
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Elxandre:

Smile is costly. cry

I'm still trying to understand why there isn't GLO or MTN 4G in ibadan.

My bro, there is. Glo uses band 28 which is not available in most devices, mtn is available but stopped working on mtn sim due to some technical issues. Go to mtn office and get a visa phone sim (700) check the idi ape office, that is where I bought mine.

Smile if expensive but efficient. 1k for sim(with 1 gig)
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by Elxandre(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2018
seunlayi:

My bro, there is. Glo uses band 28 which is not available in most devices, mtn is available but stopped working on mtn sim due to some technical issues. Go to mtn office and get a visa phone sim (700) check the idi ape office, that is where I bought mine.

Smile if expensive but efficient. 1k for sim(with 1 gig)
Are you serious about the GLO 4G availability?
I think you should check again. When did you use it last?

I will definitely check out that Vissfone.

Smile? Lol.
I use 1gb daily sometimes. I just wish NTEL, despite their inconsistencies would expand to Ibadan. sad
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by seunlayi(m): 7:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Elxandre:

Are you serious about the GLO 4G availability?
I think you should check again. When did you use it last?

I will definitely check out that Vissfone.

Smile? Lol.
I use 1gb daily sometimes. I just wish NTEL, despite their inconsistencies would expand to Ibadan. sad

Glo is available, I have not seen it because of my device band
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by Bossman(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Even the GLO 4G in Lagos is just ok. I used it when I was in Naija last week. It was usable 100% though. With download speeds of about 8Mbps. OTOH, my MTN was averaging shut 38 Mbps down.
Re: Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics) by tIce(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
pls anyone who has updated his or her infinix hot 6 pro should kindly indicate. I need sone clarifications

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Pay Water Mark Is Causing Me Issues / Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Ivt Bluesoleil V. 5.0.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.