Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje (19003 Views)

Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Hardaysheenar(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2018
what Nigerians must do to chase APC out in 2019 must have been well said....my PVC is always with me...am not voting Party but am Voting a credible and competent candidate in 2019 regardless of his party...But APC is no go area...APC can neva provide any credible candidate....my PVC my power...my vote must count!
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by olaolaking: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Hw was actually referring to Lagos state. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by jeroba1(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2018
me I dey cast my vote for JMPP.
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Fazemood(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2018
We Nigerians are still getting it wrong. If we continue going for parties instead of doing proper research on individuals who are with good intergrity and a good track record of service to the people regardless of the party, we will continue struggling to escape the sinking sand that has been trying to swallow us because of our Nation's stagnation.

We need to overlook parties platforms and go for the individuals. This hide and seek done by these two parties must be stopped.
We can't continue like this, we aren't sheeps that even when led to slaughter never fights for freedom until blood starts gushing out of it's throat. Make we say 'NO' to this tradition and fight for what's ours. NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2018
Dis polittickcians sef dey kwaze oooo..
If APC don fail for oda states and for Abuja sef,e no consigns me but to say APC fail for Lagos? Den u must b hater of beta tin in ur ancestral lineage

2 Likes

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2018
muykem:
If PDP win more than 10 states in 2019. I will consider myself a novices in Nigeria politicies.

Quoting you for future reference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by deransom(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
rxmusa:
Defeat not possible for BUHARI

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN- PMB

You will replace temporary hardship with
permanent suffering

You will create fertile ground for the wicked to regroup

You will lay red carpet to welcome your common enemy

You will lavishly entertain your oppressors

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN - PMB

You will replace rare honesty with serial
falsehood

You will replace integrity with painful impunity

You will relapse into unending regret and "had we known" end all statements.

You will be calling for greater recession to be managed by greediest elements

You will be asking the poor to go to hell

You will be looking at the end of an era

Probably the end of once prosperous nation.

The Courts and the judicial system will privatise itself such that, the hope of common man be dashed and justice turns commodity market the rich alone can bargain and highest bidder gets the justice
Injunctions will then carry price tag, stay of
execution will have price, adjournment will be bought and common man turn to God or Self.

You will be asking for poison, strong enough to burst the belly, fast in action to send beyond, heralding the end of a journey

You will be seeing the last man

Passionate about a nation

Thinking less about his passion and the last generation with compassion and you have good things exclusive to the richly corrupt alone

I AM CERTAIN, IF YOU PULL DOWN THIS MAN -PMB

I AM CERTAIN !
You will be stopping healing process

And the wound becomes fresher and painful then healing becomes far fetched
As teeth gnashing signals a Long time regret

Generations to come would be greeted with untold hardship.
They will vehemently curse you such that the grave will press your ribs- to ribs.

Pls REFLECT !!!

Dr. Misa Badara

PMB his not a saint, we have 150,000,000 credible and sound intelligent Nigerians, too good to rule than this man who is detecting the government
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by vince2016(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2018
rxmusa:

permanent suffering

falsehood

The Courts and the judicial system will privatise itself such that, the hope of common man be dashed and justice turns commodity market the rich alone can bargain and highest bidder gets the justice
execution will have price, adjournment will be bought and common man turn to God or Self.

You will be asking for poison, strong enough to burst the belly, fast in action to send beyond, heralding the end of a journey

Thinking less about his passion and the last generation with compassion and you have good things exclusive to the richly corrupt alone

I AM CERTAIN !

They will vehemently curse you such that the grave will press your ribs- to ribs.

Pls REFLECT !!!

Dr. Misa Badara

This man you are talking about is the one pulling down himself with his actions and inactions. He has NOTHING to offer or contribute to make Nigeria great! He lacks the quality to lead the country into the golden future we are envisioning. Voting him out will be a deterrent to any incoming leader that Nigerians will match you out if you perform below expectations.
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Duru009(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2018
Agbaje is a big political snake !
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by smirn(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2018
bjayx:
Sincerely... It'll be hard for PDP to win the Presidential election because I see no candidate.
Nevertheless, I'll never vote Buhari
Hmmmmm that na your own, for me Buhari all the way.

1 Like

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by bjayx: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2018
smirn:

Hmmmmm that na your own, for me Buhari all the way.
Good for U
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by smirn(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2018
deransom:

PMB his not a saint, we have 150,000,000 credible and sound intelligent Nigerians, too good to rule than this man who is detecting the government
Are you among them?
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by smirn(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2018
bjayx:

Good for U
Thank you
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by bjayx: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2018
smirn:

Thank you
Uwc
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Tecno66: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Ratello:

I will remind you on this by 2019!
No mind them o. Suffering and smiling people everywhere. They are too partisan to reason well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Demrich(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
bjayx:
Sincerely... It'll be hard for PDP to win the Presidential election because I see no candidate.
Nevertheless, I'll never vote Buhari
if only they have a serving governor doing excellently well, there will be hope for PDP but...
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by 7lives: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Demrich:
if only they have a serving governor doing excellently well, there will be hope for PDP but...

Not even one and they still want to be voted into power.
It's not their fault sha, na Nigerians wey no get brains cause am.
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by waveman2: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Buhari knows what he need to do to win. Restructuring before election and then he doesn't, need to campaign.review the constitution put on the table of the National Assembly, then let's see who our real enemies are. Nigerians must win in all this.
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Nasir123(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2018
muykem:
If PDP win more than 10 states in 2019. I will consider myself a novices in Nigeria politicies.

Lol!

But APC should wake up. Because right now,Buhari is not that active.
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Nasir123(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2018
onward1:
Must we vote these two party in 2019?
We can decide to give one of the new parties a surprise edge.

True.
But those suppose new parties are not even showing up. I wonder if any of those parties know how to play the role of opposition let alone winning the 2019 election.

For now,there is no reliable opposition to take over from APC. PDP is not even close in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Omoikarekimire(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Donald Duke 4 president.
No PDP
NO apc

Na Donald duke b messiah
Dullard is goin 2 Daura
Atiku shd remain in his farm.

Donald Duke al d way.

Donald duke to ko owo je gan ohun iwo ni ka vote fun se iwo o mo pe Ole nla ni Donald duke nse ni
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by zoedew: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
JK IS OK speaks from experience! He’s been on his back before with Ambode atop of him feeding him with sharp sand!
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by truthstands12: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Only unity? That's not correct. Why not list out your policies and programmes and define them explicitly like Trump did in US in 2016 for all to see? We are tired of crooked and wicked leaders, we'll vote wisely in 2019. Get your PVC.
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by MrMystrO(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ratello:

I will remind you on this by 2019!

What's your point? That PDP will win more states than APC?
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by MrMystrO(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
rxmusa:

permanent suffering

falsehood

I AM CERTAIN !

Pls REFLECT !!!

Dr. Misa Badara

What a Load of Crap!

Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by dheilaw1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
The APC has failed in the state, making one to ask if anything is working now in Lagos.

look at how foolish this man is by making the above statement
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by NJsimpleboi(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Shebi he was in pdp , tried to become governor of lagos state like 5 times.... He couldn't find d solution to his bad luck, he's now forming Mr wise guy
Re: What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
rxmusa:

permanent suffering

what is this mumu saying?

falsehood

I AM CERTAIN !

Pls REFLECT !!!

Dr. Misa Badara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: Ahmed Joda’s Death Fall Of An Iroko / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.