Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,477 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal (682 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / After 20 years, Masturbation Has finally Destroyed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal by liquidlove2018: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2018
Why do some people live their lives in a lie?Why is there such greed and wickedness among men?

Joy had been telling me about this aunty of hers. Her aunty’s wedding was coming up in Ibadan. It was her favorite Aunty’s wedding. I bought the Asoebi,we planned our dressing,make up,I mean we were both excited. This Aunty of hers,aunty Shade has been dating a guy for eleven years,they had a son together who is eight years old. But according to the gist,the guy was abroad,he had been trying to hustle so he couldnt come for Aunty and her son. So this year,the man had finally got his green card and is coming for Aunty Shade.

They were going to relocate after the wedding. Aunty Shade,the entire family were agog with excitement. There is no body who doesnt like Aunty Shade,she pretty even for a forty one year old woman. She is kind hearted and she loves owambe eh. So we all knew her wedding was going to be the talk of Ibadan for some time.

The wedding day couldnt come fast enough. That was the day I saw the first set of souvenirs for the wedding. It dawned on me that the groom to be looked alot like someone I knew. His name was Sukanmi,but he looked alot like Mom’s sister’s husband,Jide.

On the wedding day,when we walked Aunty Shade’s train,I was among the eight young ladies in the train….I saw him first,and then I really SAW him!…Standing as the groom was Uncle Jide’.my aunty’s husband. I didnt know how to reach but I had to continue walking. When I got close to Joy,I told her that something aweful was happening and I told her that her Auunty was getting married to my Aunty’s husband who lives in the US with my Aunty and their two children. Joy was convinced I was wrong and told me to keep quiet. How I kept my cool was amazing even to me.

As soon as the exchange of vows was over,I walked up to the groom and greeted him. He pretended not to know me. Then I asked him,hows Aunty Lola and the the girls? He then froze. He looked at me in disbelief. He just ignored me and walked away. All through the reception,I was livid with anger. But my friend told me to relax that she was sure I was mistaken. But soon after the wedding ceremony,Uncle Jide managed to whisper to me: I will ..

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-faith-in-men-is-finally-destroyed-by-my-uncles-betrayal/
Re: My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal by Greene66: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Trash
Re: My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal by z11111: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2018
You made it trash ?

Greene66:
Trash
Re: My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal by Fuckyoumod: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2018
Nonesense..... How dare you disrespect men because of your stupid uncle? If you like lose mind or faith in men, Who cares?

1 Like

Re: My Faith In Men Is Finally Destroyed By My Uncle’s Betrayal by xrisdgreat(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Mtchwww,Fiction.

(1) (Reply)

This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion With Her Amazing Body / Desperation Made Her Do It. Can God Forgive Us For The Abortion? / UK Introduces Online Divorce Application Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.