Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her (2046 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by Lautechgossip(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2018
​Nollywood actress Mike Ezuruonye is yet to stop praising his colleague, Dayo Amusa for believing in him and giving him the motivation he needed to succeed as an actor.

The actor confirmed this in a recent chat with Desmond Ekwueme.

Here is how he briefly narrated his journey to Nollywood

“Life presents you a chance, it is up to to you to take it and handle it successfully. My good friend and colleague, Dayo Amusa introduced me to acting.

She felt I had all it takes to be a good actor and kept pushing me till I decided to give it a try. I am happy that today she (Dayo) is still my friend. I am happy she is still excelling.

I am happy that I didn’t make a wrong decision. I am happy my family is supportive and also happy with me. I am happy to be an actor.”

http://kikiotolu.com/mike-ezuruonye-dayo-amusa-introduced-me-to-acting-im-happy-she-is-still-my-friend/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by NwaAmaikpe: 7:15am On May 20, 2018
shocked

He should kindly define the phrase "good friend".

Because my wise grandfather said that a balloon can not play with a pin without being pierced.
Same thing with when a woman is friends with a man.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by Tamarapetty(f): 7:17am On May 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by Nobody: 8:04am On May 20, 2018
And some idiots are busy insulting people from other tribes... As if we have nothing to benefit from each other. Who would have thought Dayo Amusa was Mike Ezuronye's career compass? I just love this. One more blow on the useless tribalists on this forum grin

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:20am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because my wise grandfather said that a balloon can not play with a pin without being pierced.

The proverbial man is her again cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you indirectly saying that Mike must have 'pierced' her? grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by Solosolojohquay: 12:15pm On May 20, 2018
Mike must have chop the kpomo this Dayo that i know don't make ordinary friend with men.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by EmmySparky(m): 2:28pm On May 20, 2018
lol what is mike looking at...his eyes are wandering......
Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by christianozoem6: 3:54pm On May 20, 2018
GOOD.... Get Quality and affordable wrist watches for the right occasions in real time ( birthdays, weddings, etc) Call me @08094120582. Get access now! https://web.facebook.com/bonafrik22/

https://mybonafrik..com.ng/2018/05/quality-wrist-watches.html#more

Re: Mike Ezuruonye: Dayo Amusa Introduced Me To Acting, I’m Happy With Her by carammel(f): 6:51pm On May 20, 2018
...and today Mike Ezuronye is more popular than Saying Amusa, see life.

(1) (Reply)

Zari, Diamond Platnumz Ex-wife Reacts After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked / Buhari Corona Virus True Result Camera EXPOSE Discussion By Lai Mohammed / Meet Davido’s Fine Elder Siblings And What They Do For A Living (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.