Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter (44381 Views)

Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai / Man Arrested In Aba After Facebook Post Criticising, Calling Buhari 'jubril' (pi / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by dederocs(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2018
conscious lady...true righteous heart.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by ericmor: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2018
That is a lie because 80percent of them now run after yahoo boys and chase okada people all to extort money from them. Mad animals
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter by Anapuao(f): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
ChristineC:
when you go in front of a developed country's woman holding an important political position to announce to the world at large that your better-half belongs only in the kitchen and oza room, yet you want "loyalty" from an educated lady you just wiped the floor with? I'm sorry but you are have to have a lot of faith with such wishes.
You are right. Seriously I'm not a fan of Buhari, his failed government and most especially the way he outrightly showed his stand on women and how he views us but I'm looking at it from the family point of view. Anyone's greatest support system should be his/her family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison / Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.