Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

We Design Your Website or Blog Put In Front of People Searching Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Design Your Website or Blog Put In Front of People Searching Google (436 Views)

How I Got 50,000+ Targeted Emails By Searching Google & Generate $500 A Day / Special Offer - I'll Design A Professional Website Or Blog With Your Budget / How To Get Your Website Or Blog Ranked High In Google Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Design Your Website or Blog Put In Front of People Searching Google by matgold(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Take my advice, as a web designer I put a lot of thought into what issues I have encountered and issues I have heard others dealing with before taking their business on the internet.

Dear friend, Internet is a competitive business environment. Millions of websites comes on everyday with similar or even same services. But what makes them different is responsive, attractiveness and more visitors. You see…..when business kick off, panic and consideration usually goes with the owners, because they don’t know how to provide easy access to visitors for the information they’re seeking.

To avoid running a business like other traditional system where 80% of company income can be spent on radio or newspaper ads without even knowing if they can get what they want. Here are the things you need to know.
Do you know that all of hard works is wasted if customers never see a business website in the first place? No doubt, a well designed website is important to any business trying to find success online. Because high pays continues to tie on business that has a good looking website.

That by the way……
You see, many people (maybe not many) have been wondering how man got this extra complex on making money on their website so easily. Honestly, having this website didn’t end up to business owners only.

When you rely on, a third-party platform, you’re at their mercy. If the platform decides to close your account, change their policies or revise their programming, for example; you might lose the ability to connect with your investments if you’re an investor.
Yet, when you run your own website, you’re in control of both the content you produce and the platform you maintain.

So having that in mind, here are the great secret for you to get your own website with friendly price without sacrificing your creativity and style. below are our service summary

Our service content summary:
• Hosting Services and Domain name registration
• Hosting Services
• Search Engine Optimization
• Security certification (SSL)
• Live Chat Support
• Technical Support
• Payment for services
• Google Adsense space

Technical Details:
1. Hosting and Domain name services:
Domain name registration and hosting services is for 1 whole year cost. This is renewable on a yearly basis. We use the best architecture and web technology to host all of our developed websites. We will register a domain name for you, setup the server needed to host your Company site and create the initial website specific email you wish for your company( example: you@yourdomain.com ).

2. Search Engine Optimization:
Search Engine Optimization is an important factor for a successful business website, we will make your site search engine friendly.
Here’s some detail about our SEO services:

a. 6 months monitoring and Website URL submission for the 3 most popular search engine on the web (Google, Yahoo, MSN)
b. Creation of website sitemap for users and web robots (XML sitemap)
c. Meta tags analysis
d. Keyword analysis
e. Meta Description analysis
f. Link Building

3. Technical Support:
We will provide a 6 months FREE technical support for you after launching your site on the web (www). We will answer your question regarding website management, technical details, content management, user management, promotions etc.

To get in touch...............call or whatsapp +234 8 1 0 2 92 7 9 7 8

Thanks, Your internet friend Matthew

1 Share

Re: We Design Your Website or Blog Put In Front of People Searching Google by matgold(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: We Design Your Website or Blog Put In Front of People Searching Google by timtechonline: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
I need ur help. 07066636717
Re: We Design Your Website or Blog Put In Front of People Searching Google by matgold(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
timtechonline:
I need ur help.

Ok, discussed.
Re: We Design Your Website or Blog Put In Front of People Searching Google by matgold(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2018
Our Website Design carry on online, you can monitor the progress on your job any where. Call for additional subjection anytime.

(1) (Reply)

A Guide On How To Design Your Website By Yourself / Who Has Used Any Nigeria Site Hosting Company? What's Your Experience? / In Need Of Freelance Php Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.