Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online (27231 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Cloned Iphone XS Max For Sale,512gb/3gb / Did I Get A Cloned Device? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by wildchild02: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
irunmoleaiye:
I’m not surprised. Greedy people everywhere. Imagine one idiot pricing UK used iPhone 6 for 40k. I pray he ends up buying one this clones. Na by force to use iPhone ?

Hahaha bros you don vex lols
Naso person say my iPhone 7 plus 128GB dey too expensive at 210k... I just know say he no sabi wetin he dey talk grin

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Alariiwo: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
I know Infinix has clones like crazy..

But Iphome?? The world is turning into something else

Guys should be extra careful while buying gadgets online to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Kissgrafix1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol that's how someone dropped 16k with infinix hot 3 to collect iPhone 7+ I couldn't stop laughing ...
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
thank you,I don screenshot your comment
You're welcome smiley
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by BaddaMan: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Original iPhone 7+ for sell 128 gb
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Kaybaba5(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
The guy is greedy buying almighty iphone 40k imagine
Eni n wa ifa nwa ofo.....
It serves him wright. ..
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by banky99(m): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
udemzy101:

The funny thing is, there's no difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 7, same body design despite the fact one is costlier.

I wonder why they go crazy over iPhone, Android is becoming more secured now so why spend more on iPhone? Cos of the logo i guess
I hear
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by roqrules04(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Haba na.. so you want to buy iphone 7+ for 165k cheesy
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by zemx17(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Aba boys at work

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
I buy phones only from the Stores.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Abogwara: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is it possible to convert iphone to android with the hardwares still intact? I mean can one install android OS in an iphone?
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by lobell: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
skales67:

If your company is behind the escrow, there are alot of things involved beyond you being a lecturer and writing journals. I am a web developer and ICT consultant and I once nursed the ambition to start an escrow service but I saw I needed enough capital to do that. Apart from a strong capital base, you would need to ensure your company is registered not only with the CAC.but other financial regulatory bodies, a certificate of trust from the EFCC, ICPC and similar bodies, tax clearance papers etc so that it would gain more confidence and trust from clients. These documents should have their references boldly placed on your website so the public can know their money is safe. If you have done all these, then you are good to go. Being a lecturer in ABU Zaria and having journals written by you is not enough reason for people to entrust their money in your hands.

I understand where you are headed and we have exhausted that option. Without going into too much detail here, I'll just say that those bodies you mentioned and the roles they are meant to play end on paper. What obtains in real life with them is an experience to be shared in the future. They are part of the reason the current marketplaces are collapsing one after the other. We have decided to give that pitfall the widest berth possible. In the future if Nigeria ever gets its act right we will identify woth them.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by gonkin(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
Please how can i get this phone with at least 2 gig ram.
I hate iPhone big time but if i can get an android that looks like an iPhone i wont mind

All these isheep people following each other. Apple is the worst. I have an ipad2 and its as useless as Bleep
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
banky99:
I hear
Wetin u hear
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ovie56:
iphone haters sha.

There is a difference even in the design not to mention performance... Iphone 7 didnt come with headphones port and the performance is kind of double.. Peace

Baba if you hold it from afar, one will think it's iPhone 6. Only iPhone 8 and x have different design. It has nothing to do with iPhone haters.

By the way what can your iPhone do that my xiaomi can't?
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by 1zynnvn(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
softprick:

Until I lie give you na hin you go believe abi

Softprick na wa oo
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by ewizard1: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
I wonder who buys stuff on olx though..
I do! grin
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
"iPhone to n lo Android" grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Ovie56(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
udemzy101:

Baba if you hold it from afar, one will think it's iPhone 6. Only iPhone 8 and x have different design. It has nothing to do with iPhone haters.

By the way what can your iPhone do that my xiaomi can't?
true o.. Same can be said of all other mobile phone brands including your xiaomi, samsung and htc.. They all have phones that looks alike with little differences.. Usain bolt can run 100 metres, i can too.. Guess we should just forget about who runs it faster
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by consultancy: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
you guys keep sayin never buy from olx cos the site is full of scammers. tell me guys, did anyone force money out from ur pocket. olx is just an advert site where different people from all works of life(the good,bad n ugly) place adverts for various items. what u as a buyer suld do is, call the seller, agree on a price and location to meet. meet face to face in a safe location, test or check ur item, if it functions to your satisfaction, then you pay and walk away. quite simple. why send money to someone u do not know, den turn around to lament that olx is full of scammers as such no one shuld buy anything there
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by lekbel09(m): 12:25am On Feb 11, 2018
this is pure madness I know mad people are just out to spoil Legit hustle of people like me.Pls guys each time you want to get an iPhone kindly check well as most fake iPhones use a skinned Android OS. The best thing is to try loading the Apple app store and u Will be able to detect if it's fake or not.I have been selling phones on olx,nairaland and jiji for years so pls buyers don't panic just be careful and buyers should always try to meet with sellers face 2 face in order to access products.Please do not send money to someone you don't know before.thanks
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by AerialMapper: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Ovie56:
true o.. Same can be said of all other mobile phone brands including your xiaomi, samsung and htc.. They all have phones that looks alike with little differences.. Usain bolt can run 100 metres, i can too.. Guess we should just forget about who runs it faster

Well said
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Ovie56:

Name the xiaomi phones.. I'm waiting.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by BiggSmoke: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2018
TechPanda:
Thanks for sharing this man.

Some product pushers are just heartless. The other day a fake infinix Hot 2 was spotted on Jiji.
Why do not you react? Report to jiji support about this ad !
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by MARCH13(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2018
I was also a victim bought Iphone 6s at 80k from one stupid boy at ICM, he claimed he works in the hospital and also show me is I.D. card and the phone sent to him by his brother from US.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Ovie56(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
udemzy101:

Name the xiaomi phones.. I'm waiting.
ah ah.. You still wan argue that one? I tire for you o

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ovie56:
ah ah.. You still wan argue that one? I tire for you o

Na so una dey take fail exam.. Show me the one wey resemble each other.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Ovie56(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
udemzy101:

Na so una dey take fail exam.. Show me the one wey resemble each other.
Oga xiaomi you no see the picture i attached ni the no resemble reach

Mi max >>> redmi 3x
Mi max 5x >>>>redmi note 4
That should be enough and if its not na u sabi..
Im done
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ovie56:
Oga xiaomi you no see the picture i attached ni the no resemble reach

Mi max >>> redmi 3x
Mi max 5x >>>>redmi note 4
That should be enough and if its not na u sabi..
Im done
Where you put your eyes naa, abeg use ur glass and tell me the difference again.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Ovie56(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
udemzy101:
Where you put your eyes naa, abeg use ur glass and tell me the difference again.
i have admitted no xiaomi phone shares similarities with other xiaomi phones.. They all looked different.. No resemblance at all...... Lol

Happy sunday
Goodbye
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Ovie56(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
udemzy101:
i have admitted no xiaomi phone shares similarities with other xiaomi phones.. They all looked different.. No resemblance at all...... Lol

Happy sunday
Goodbye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? / How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.