Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online (27205 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Cloned Iphone XS Max For Sale,512gb/3gb / Did I Get A Cloned Device? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Stallion93(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sirheny007:
Good for the iPhone freaks.
My TecnoW-2 is serving me extremely well.
tongue
Don't be so insensitive to immorality and other vices, it hinders progress and developments generally which could in-turn affect u. If u get 190k, u sef go buy iPhone

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sirheny007:
Good for the iPhone freaks.
My TecnoW-2 is serving me extremely well.
tongue

your w2?
so you like it?
i sold that phone outta anger
i bought it for 19k on the 7th of january i sold it on the 31st....
what a boring phone it hangs undecided
and now i now i just orderd my leagoo on jumia
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by GMBuhari: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
iT HAF TAYED
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
If you're buying anything 2nd hand, NEVER pay before seeing and inspecting for yourself. You have to educate yourself on how to spot a fake
With an iphone, click the appstore, if it's fake, it will open another app or playstore. Real app store won't be on a clone
If it's a Samsung galaxy, connect to internet and download "genuine galaxy" from appstore. This app will tell you if your phone is genuine or not.
Do all of this BEFORE paying
Be smart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by skales67(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
lobell:
This is the exact reason why an online escrow service is needed. You simply return the device and get your money back. Simple! No time for stories that touch. Keep your money safe as you make purchases online by using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. See link below and in my signature for more details.

How are we sure the Escrow will not run away with the money? After all, the person behind the escrow is a Nigerian and not God

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by clems93(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
dont you guys know olx office is no more in nigeria?
even konga sef have been sold.....
i only recomend jiji (that one sef i no sure but thats where i sold my tecno w2 on january 31st)
but as for jumia, im ordering my leeagoo kiiaaca power there after that, ill never do anything online products.....
i prefer to use ₦700 for transport fare to ikeja and get my phone from thier designated offices
Jumia is indeed the right and safest online mall now. I can help you place the order for the leagoo while you pay on delivery. Check my signature for contact details.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by softprick: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
I have iPhone 6 for sale -120k negotiable

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by 1zynnvn(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
softprick:

no be iPhone 4 be this ??

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by chinwejanebae: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Guyz are not smiling
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Same here..... But nawa for this private org......
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
clems93:

Jumia is indeed the right and safest online mall now. I can help you place the order for the leagoo while you pay on delivery. Check my signature for contact details.

ehm excuse me i just viewed your profile but the prob is i dont have any phone to contact you im using my laptop to browse
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Xtopherprince(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
dont you guys know olx office is no more in nigeria?
even konga sef have been sold.....
i only recomend jiji (that one sef i no sure but thats where i sold my tecno w2 on january 31st)
but as for jumia, im ordering my leeagoo kiiaaca power there after that, ill never do anything online products.....
i prefer to use ₦700 for transport fare to ikeja and get my phone from thier designated offices

I'd need a review when you get it. Thinking of getting one for myself.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by abdulaz: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
The guy no wise. We that bought our own for 300k plus no wise ba?

Mine is still serving well since 2017.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by IkpuMmadu: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ibadan people again
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by IkpuMmadu: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
softprick:

Can it call my great grandma and other folks that has gone to the world beyond
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Xtopherprince:

I'd need a review when you get it. Thinking of getting one for myself.

okay no preblem
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by lobell: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
skales67:

How are we sure the Escrow will not run away with the money? After all, the person behind the escrow is a Nigerian and not God

This is also exactly why I am not hiding behind some corporate facade or company name. My name and reputation is at stake here. Do your due diligence. In case you have not realized by now, I am a lecturer with the Department of Chemistry, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, where I have been for the last 13years and counting. I have electronic trails from well cited research publications in International Journals to facebook, to researchgate, to linkedin, to twitter even here on nairaland. Don't be lazy, find out about me or send your siblings and friends to come see me or better still come yourself. I will not be staking my name and reputation if this wasn't worth it.

This passion was borne after years and years of studying the system (I know how much I have lost personally using a system that does not work). Come on board. Let's do this together. We can salvage what little is left of our trust. Yes, we can!

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Omololu2121: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
trustyshoess:
If you're buying anything 2nd hand, NEVER pay before seeing and inspecting for yourself. You have to educate yourself on how to spot a fake
With an iphone, click the appstore, if it's fake, it will open another app or playstore. Real app store won't be on a clone
If it's a Samsung galaxy, connect to internet and download "genuine galaxy" from appstore. This app will tell you if your phone is genuine or not.
Do all of this BEFORE paying
Be smart
thank you,I don screenshot your comment
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by HeyCorleone(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Still on my Nokia 2 level. Lol.

At least there's peace of mind.

I don't really Advice online transactions in this Country. Even Jumia dupes its clients. Not to talk of hungry Boys on OLX.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by softprick: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
1zynnvn:

no be iPhone 4 be this ??

Until I lie give you na hin you go believe abi
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Memphis357(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
I know a girl that got f**ked for a chinko IPhone 6.... True story.
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Le2money(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
legalwealth:
It is pathetic to see people scamming one on another online. A customer of mine paid N165,000 for this cloned IPhone 7 Plus.

From research, the phone do come from Ilorin and it is being sold there for N40,000 but here is someone selling it for N165,000 online especially on OLX.

Mods, please move this to homepage to save people from falling for this. Thanks

It was a DBfone product...just dat it was only the Apple logo dat is different with dat fone...and it's an android fone...google a DBfone...u will see it has same shape with iPhone 7 and notin so different

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Eazi1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Sirheny007:
Good for the iPhone freaks. My TecnoW-2 is serving me extremely well. tongue
HOW MANY GB IS LEFT IN NEW W2?
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by shiftback: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Strong something
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by millionboi2: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Greed greed greed. When a 250k phone or item is offered to you for 60k you should smell a think.
lol......she won use iPhone by force
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by wildchild02: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
When people are greedy and ignorant they get scammed. I listed an iPhone 7 plus 128GB here for 210K, someone said it's too expensive and I told him, this is not a regular iPhone 7, it is iPhone 7 plus 128GB. Another person joined the convo and they said all sort of things against me, I just walked away from the argument. The thing is, it's not as if you can't get an iPhone 7 plus for 160k or 170k but it must either be a stolen one or the real owner needs money ASAP and wants to sell the phone to solve a particular problem. Other than that the phone should not be less than 200 cos the market price is 230k for a used one and 300k for a brand new one.

I hope your client will be more careful next time.
PS: the iPhone is still available, check my profile for details grin

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by egobetatoday: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
lobell:
This is the exact reason why an online escrow service is needed. You simply return the device and get your money back. Simple! No time for stories that touch. Keep your money safe as you make purchases online by using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. See link below and in my signature for more details.

na true sha
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by clems93(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

ehm excuse me i just viewed your profile but the prob is i dont have any phone to contact you im using my laptop to browse
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by skales67(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
lobell:

This is also exactly why I am not hiding behind some corporate facade or company name. My name and reputation is at stake here. Do your due diligence. In case you have not realized by now, I am a lecturer with the Department of Chemistry, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, where I have been for the last 13years and counting. I have electronic trails from well cited research publications in International Journals to facebook, to researchgate, to linkedin, to twitter even here on nairaland. Don't be lazy, find out about me or send your siblings and friends to come see me or better still come yourself. I will not be staking my name and reputation if this wasn't worth it.

This passion was borne after years and years of studying the system (I know how much I have lost personally using a system that does not work). Come on board. Let's do this together. We can salvage what little is left of our trust. Yes, we can!

If your company is behind the escrow, there are alot of things involved beyond you being a lecturer and writing journals. I am a web developer and ICT consultant and I once nursed the ambition to start an escrow service but I saw I needed enough capital to do that. Apart from a strong capital base, you would need to ensure your company is registered not only with the CAC.but other financial regulatory bodies, a certificate of trust from the EFCC, ICPC and similar bodies, tax clearance papers etc so that it would gain more confidence and trust from clients. These documents should have their references boldly placed on your website so the public can know their money is safe. If you have done all these, then you are good to go. Being a lecturer in ABU Zaria and having journals written by you is not enough reason for people to entrust their money in your hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Ovie56(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
udemzy101:

The funny thing is, there's no difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 7, same body design despite the fact one is costlier.

I wonder why they go crazy over iPhone, Android is becoming more secured now so why spend more on iPhone? Cos of the logo i guess
iphone haters sha.

There is a difference even in the design not to mention performance... Iphone 7 didnt come with headphones port and the performance is kind of double.. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Gold Plated 2018 Iphone XS Costs $127,000, About N46M / Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud / MTN Nigeria Fine Reduced By $1.8 Billion As CEO Resigns In Fallout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.