Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics Of Him And His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics Of Him And His Wife (1114 Views)

Adesua Etomi Shares An Angelic Photo Of Herself / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics Of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
@Naijachiefwhip

Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics

Paul of P-saure took to social media to share a throwback picture of him and his present wife when they had nothing and were still hutling

He captioned the pics

Back then � da boy was a G� broke ass mu*derf*cker �

http://www.naijachiefwhip.com/2018/02/paul-of-p-saure-took-to-social-media-to-share-a-throwback-picture-of-him-and-his-present-wife.html

Re: Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics Of Him And His Wife by HungerBAD: 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good woman.

My salute to all women who stood by their men before they blew up.

And my exact point to a Lady friend lately, that what usually gives women,especially those looking for a comfortable man the impression that a comfortable man does not have somebody in his life that was with him during his struggles?and can't understand why they can never take her spot?

Kudos to him for not toying with her.
Re: Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics Of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Guys never give up cos of the current situation you are facing now.

The future is so BRIGHT and SHINY.
Winners never quit.

.......Just imagine as dis guy be years back, even dey vex dey call himself 'broke as# moda4ker'...

Chai, poverty na bastard!!!
Re: Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics Of Him And His Wife by Evablizin(f): 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
The young shall grow and mature(if you want).

At least their hustling is paying.
Re: Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics Of Him And His Wife by nonut: 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Guys should always marry the ladies who stood by them when they were broke.
It pays to have someone who will be there even when you're going through crap.
Re: Paul Of Psquare Shares An Epic Throwback Pics Of Him And His Wife by thesettingz(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2018
I will never forget or ignore any lady that pass thru with me during the hard times

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Wait Anymore I’m Getting Married Soon – Singer Falz / Lovely Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Carbon Copy / Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.