Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) (36520 Views)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Crauxx(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
[b][/b]x
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by dubene: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Stupid people grin Illuminati ko lalasticlala ni cool
Lol
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by lakesider(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
The most painful part of this religion thing is that Africa is holding on to religion other countries have tried , discovered it is scam and abandoned it .
How many isrealite are Christians
How many Europeans are Christians
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
How are they sure its illuminati
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ghanian pastors wont behave themselves now. The people wey daddy freez suppose they criticize him no go criticize.
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by soulsurvivor123(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
numerology meanings and symbols....makes sense if you can relate

Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
yea! the same way mosquito bites Africans and give them malaria fever grin

illuminati my butt! grin girl was probarbly drunk while driving coupled with bad roads.
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by onyeezeigbo: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
ghanaian and english are sworn enemies. Local dialect over english anytime anyday even in the bank.
very irritating, they don't even want to know if you are a foreigner.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
onyeezeigbo:
aswear.. when you are responding in english, most of them would continue talking in the local dialect not minding if you hear or can speak the language or not and sometimes some of them will end the conversation immediately and walk away. when i reach their bank the other day and the lady approached me with the language i was like 'i don die.' that's their greatest flaws. they are not english speaking country at all, they are their local language speaking country. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by talk2percy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Using numbers to buttress his argument, Evangelist Addai likened Ebony death to late Suzy Williams who also dead through a similar incident. u go fear English naw..
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mandynews:
There have been many prophets and pastors claiming they saw the death of Ebony coming and many have been also telling different stories of the cause of her death.

And now Evangelist Emmanuel Addai has break silence on the death of Ebony and it’s cause.

According to the Evangelist was into the worlds famous society Illuminati and was really in a serious campaign for the Freemasonry group with her music and her style of dressing.

Using numbers to buttress his argument, Evangelist Addai likened Ebony death to late Suzy Williams who also dead through a similar incident.

Evangelist Emmanuel Addai was clear that Ebony’s death is purely caused by her involvement in illuminism and was being used as an agent of Satan.

He revealed...

“Suzy Williams died on Thursday, Ebony died on Thursday. Both deaths are similar which were caused by illumination.”
“They killed Ebony to give way to another lady to take over.”
Evangelist Addai further backed his argument with some drawings.

Watch video below….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMcXzi-5Ak8

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/10/illuminati-killed-ebony-reigns-evangelist-emmanuel/

Very stupidd n idiotic story.
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Kolency(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pavore9:
Analyzing as if they know when they too will cease to live! Where was her level in comparison to that of the likes of Rihana, Beyonce etc. Let the living move on because death awaits all.
U've spoken well!
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by ikevictor: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jobless evangelist
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by onyeezeigbo: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
aswear.. when you are responding in english, most of them would continue talking in the local dialect not minding if you hear or can speak the language or not and sometimes some of them will end the conversation immediately and walk away. when i reach their bank the other day and the lady approached me with the language i was like 'i don die.' that's their greatest flaws. they are not english speaking country at all, they are their local language speaking country. Lol
i swear, I just laugh at them but mostly I use to have many Ghanaian friends and they will immediately explain to me what they are saying, them no dey joke with that their language shaa
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Benekruku(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
This are the kind of Evangelist that need to have an encounter with same Masquerade that befell Lords chosen members
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Although I don't know this lady but I think we should ask her what killed her. Let her speak for herself.
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Pharaoh9(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
This man should be arrested, he is behind her death
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fake prophets every where..
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Gggg102(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
onyeezeigbo:
Partnerbiz2:
why local language?

Dont they speak English?

maybe because they are proud of it
Luxuryconsult:
ghanaian and english are sworn enemies. Local dialect over english anytime anyday even in the bank.
Partnerbiz2:
why local language?

Dont they speak English?

Luxuryconsult:
onyeezeigbo:
Partnerbiz2:
why local language?

Dont they speak English?

Luxuryconsult:
Partnerbiz2:
why local language?

Dont they speak English?

and it could be the common language
also English isn't spoken everywhere.
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Zirah: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
I remember Suzy Williams. Such a beautiful star and a painful death.
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
freemason and illuminati is totally different
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by MENTORCH(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Rubbish, who is she that illuminati will kill.
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Konquest: 5:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Mandynews:
There have been many prophets and pastors claiming they saw the death of Ebony coming and many have been also telling different stories of the cause of her death.

And now Evangelist Emmanuel Addai has break silence on the death of Ebony and it’s cause.

According to the Evangelist was into the worlds famous society Illuminati and was really in a serious campaign for the Freemasonry group with her music and her style of dressing.

Using numbers to buttress his argument, Evangelist Addai likened Ebony death to late Suzy Williams who also dead through a similar incident.

Evangelist Emmanuel Addai was clear that Ebony’s death is purely caused by her involvement in illuminism and was being used as an agent of Satan.

He revealed...

“Suzy Williams died on Thursday, Ebony died on Thursday. Both deaths are similar which were caused by illumination.”
“They killed Ebony to give way to another lady to take over.”
Evangelist Addai further backed his argument with some drawings.

Watch video below….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMcXzi-5Ak8

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/10/illuminati-killed-ebony-reigns-evangelist-emmanuel/
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
This charlatan should be arrested by the
security agencies in Ghana for defaming
this 20-year-old girl.

So the military men who died in the car accident
too, and the driver of the bus who is still in coma
at the hospital are all "illuminati" members too?

Such an idiotic and phoney guy! angry
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by Afrocentric: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Etihadstore:
Misplaced priority

U are sent to preach Christ and Christ alone
it's called the fallacy of the misplaced concreteness
Re: Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) by seunfape(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Naso Africa mentality they always be

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Danjuma Tafa-Balewa Dies Of COVID-19 Complications. - IDOMA VOICE / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.