Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

"I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari (73466 Views)

FFK Comes Hard On Gbajabiamila For Sitting At The Feet Of Fulani Islamic Scholar / BUHARI TO SUPPORTERS: Do Not Panic, I’ll Win 2019 Election / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by brookz: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
I wounder when this Ode will receive Sense.

Awon Weyrey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by wakaman: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Please take heart, i dont know why He is throwin words at you and ur people, dont mind him, continue licking. Never give up on wht u love doing.
sad sad sad sad

Yanmiri no thanks for your sympathy, ffk would feel the heat, maybe not as hot as the cursed hunchback albino.kanu!

Learn to lick your own wounds.

2 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by clickwtB(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Only the most gullible,foolish,senseless and lacker of any iota intelligence will listen to a drug addict/LOOTER/wife beater/fake religious bigot/unpatriotic bufoon/acidic/uncouth/uncivilised/rabid agent of disunity&disharmony and the most unreasonable soul in Federal republic of Nigeria!But you cant foool us.We still relish how OBJ describes him cheesy grin!Nigerians shine your eyes any letter writer/commentator/critique who has held public office before/currently ie President /Vice president/governor/minister/Senator etc in Nigeria should be analysed and scrutinized of his performance and actions when he was in Power/service?before being listened to. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by DocHMD: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
DonVikings:
Rather, this is exactly what IPOB yoots do to you, great child of Afonja. grin grin

Give them two seconds and you would see them do the same on this thread. grin

the thing pain your muslim pro-dumbohari skull no be small. grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by 9jaown(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Below the belt.

5 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Alariiwo: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
FFK is an uncouth fool who has no respect for anyone.. like FFK like Fayose.

The stupid fool should keep shut already.

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by NotU(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
odi1278:
This is really funny. Na maloo buhari be. FTC again. It sure means Buhari will be defeated.
Despite getting likes cos of FFK...believe me he'd dance and sing ur praise when he's hungry. Go get ur PVC
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by DocHMD: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will be happy.
Hahahahaha
The thing pain your illiterate muslim skull no be small.

3 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by NotU(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=clickwtB post=64957074]Only the most gullible,foolish,senseless and lacker of any iota intelligence will listen to a drug addict/LOOTER/wife beater/fake religious bigot/unpatriotic bufoon/acidic/uncouth/uncivilised/rabid agent of disunity&disharmony and the most unreasonable soul in Federal republic of Nigeria!But you cant foool us.We still relish how OBJ describes him cheesy grin!Nigerians shine your eyes any letter writer/commentator/critique who has held public office before/currently ie President /Vice president/governor/minister/Senator etc in Nigeria should be analysed and scrutinized of his performance and actions when he was in Power/service?before being listened to. cheesy grin[/quote

Not a million FFk
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by DocHMD: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Vinstel:
Cowhari? Kai, FFK walahi you can't go pree por dis matter. DSS charge him por terrorism, EFCC charge him por kwaruption, Folice charge him por fublic distubance, My zombies on nairaland attack prom dipperent corners oya ebery body move now
Lmao!
See as I laugh scatter ground for here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by kingsaif(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
engrchykae:
or why do you think some cows or goats give birth to some creatures that we don't know what to call them

u mean creatures like you?
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Kenobi1312(m): 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is called ass kissing. Unfortunately its a malu's ass.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by mana123: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
FFK the drug crazed sodomist.
Give him food and he will sing and dance!

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Kakamorufu(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Haaa. Warizdis Tori Olorun. embarassed
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by kiosk1: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
brookz:
I wounder when this Ode will receive Sense.

Awon Weyrey.

FFK mouth is like a pit laterine. See all the flies inside his stinking moth. He clearly eats sh1t because it takes one to know one. Weyrey.

2 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by adeolakemi: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Unlimited419:

Link To Tweet:- https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/962045046722740224

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/i-gather-that-this-is-what-cowharis.html

I have a video which ipob and the Nigerian army needs if I release it on social Media it maybe disastrous ,many lives will lost cos there will be reprisals still I will release it but towards election time.someone must pay DSS you can come looking for me if I'm not seen or heard from 24hrs the video will be released ,I don't think the dying man in aso rock will be pleased
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by horia: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
Your IQ must be below 45 to support Buhari these days
I don't support Buhari o. But, please, what did he do wrong. no insults pls

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by 9jaown(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
yarimo calling Madridguy right now.

5 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Pecca: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
DonVikings:
Rather, this is exactly what IPOB yoots do to you, great child of Afonja. grin grin

Give them two seconds and you would see them do the same on this thread. grin

this iPob thing is really getting at you; it is breaking down every tissue in you; you are almost at a point of no return. you are delirious: delirium is a dangerous state of mind. it takes you over! it dictates for you!! before you know it you'd be raving mad. I saw you very close to schizophrenia. you need a shrink now.

2 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by 9jaown(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Buhariguy calling Sarrki right now.

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by 9jaown(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mana123 calling ngeneukwenu right now

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by excel101(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ngokafor:

You are too generous with 45...Their average IQ is below 10....All their minds can process is IPOB day and night like battery charged toys....check the ones on this thread already.
On you mind you need O'dua Republic, but cowardice, is you greatest obstacle.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by 9jaown(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Alariiwo calling donvikings right now.

2 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by TheFreeOne: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
adeolakemi:
I have a video which ipob and the Nigerian army needs if I release it on social Media it maybe disastrous ,many lives will lost cos there will be reprisals still I will release it but towards election time.someone must pay DSS you can come looking for me if I'm not seen or heard from 24hrs the video will be released ,I don't think the dying man in aso rock will be pleased

You've been on this video matter since afternoon.

You sure say you've gat any such video or you his dey form
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Kdon2: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
clickwtB:
Only the most gullible,foolish,senseless and lacker of any iota intelligence will listen to a drug addict/LOOTER/wife beater/fake religious bigot/unpatriotic bufoon/acidic/uncouth/uncivilised/rabid agent of disunity&disharmony and the most unreasonable soul in Federal republic of Nigeria!But you cant foool us.We still relish how OBJ describes him cheesy grin!Nigerians shine your eyes any letter writer/commentator/critique who has held public office before/currently ie President /Vice president/governor/minister/Senator etc in Nigeria should be analysed and scrutinized of his performance and actions when he was in Power/service?before being listened to. cheesy grin

E pain am!
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Kdon2: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Alariiwo:
FFK is an uncouth fool who has no respect for anyone.. like FFK like Fayose.

The stupid fool should keep shut already.

You don learn English small now you won't allow us rest.

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by DonVikings: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
9jaown:
Alariiwo calling donvikings right now.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Kdon2: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kenobi1312:
This is called ass kissing. Unfortunately its a malu's ass.

Hehehehehehe! I don die, somebody help me!!!!
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Kdon2: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
kiosk1:

FFK mouth is like a pit laterine. See all the flies inside his stinking moth. He clearly eats sh1t because it takes one to know one. Weyrey.

E pain am! choi
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by zemx17(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chei

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
NonsoWow:
This is even for learners. In those almajiri states, it is very common to see them making passionate love to cows or goats under hot sun! So you can understand why they get very angry and murderous when farmers kill even one of their roaming lovers with two horns and a tail.
kai...guy you are very savage indeed lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.