Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

"I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari (73441 Views)

FFK Comes Hard On Gbajabiamila For Sitting At The Feet Of Fulani Islamic Scholar / BUHARI TO SUPPORTERS: Do Not Panic, I’ll Win 2019 Election / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by enimooko: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
odi1278:
This is really funny. Na maloo buhari be. FTC again. It sure means Buhari will be defeated.
HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by megama: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
All I can say is the issue of herdsmen / farmers needs to be banned on this Plat form QED.what am seeing here is getting offff
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by kingsfire: 12:00am On Feb 11, 2018
DonVikings:
Rather, this is exactly what IPOB yoots do to you, great child of Afonja. grin grin

Give them two seconds and you would see them do the same on this thread. grin
You're the most insanely idiotic creature on earth and the most stupid human on social media today..
#EwuCongo
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by millionaireman: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2018
conductorh2:
[s][/s]
Yoluba moozlem, after doing that you also do this..

Religious bigotry, no more ethnic bigotry, that is what is driving Buhari's supporters now.

2 Likes

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by brookz: 1:05am On Feb 11, 2018
kiosk1:

FFK mouth is like a pit laterine. See all the flies inside his stinking moth. He clearly eats sh1t because it takes one to know one. Weyrey.

You are on Point my fellow Compatriot. he needs to receive Sense by Fire by Force.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2018
9jaown:
yarimo calling Madridguy right now.
if the statements is from someone else I will take it seriously, but from FFK. this is how I see any statements from FFK grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Hate speech. This guy(ffk) should be in prison sad
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by DonVikings: 6:30am On Feb 11, 2018
kingsfire:

You're the most insanely idiotic creature on earth and the most stupid human on social media today..
#EwuCongo
An IPOB yoot pained. grin grin grin

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:54am On Feb 11, 2018
megama:
All I can say is the issue of herdsmen / farmers needs to be banned on this Plat form QED.what am seeing here is getting offff

It is a good thing Chief. It just tells how much we hate ourselves. The people that decide things love themselves irrespective of region or party. Fights between them are always for self-aggrandisement. AbdulSalam Abubakar from North was made Chancellor of new Peter Odili's uni.

Dangote is a Northerner and he is a good friend of Otedola. They will always be friend cos money bring peace between people. Pray tell, let these ones be making noise and not get themselves out of their shackles with their 10MB free data from their ISP.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by omoluka: 7:04am On Feb 11, 2018
*YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN AND EXPECT A KING* History Being Repeated? . In 1983: . $1 = N 1 £1 = N2 Volkswagen Beetle = N1,400 Foods were in abundance Kids were in school Businesses were booming with vibrant economy and people were gainfully employed. No illegal arrest or media trial. Rule of law was maintained. . On 31 December, 1983, he and his criminal gang struck with the excuse of tackling widespread corruption and within few months, . $1 = N15 £1 = N40 Volkswagen Beetle = N8, 000 Kids dropped out of school because their parents couldn't afford their school fees anymore. Businesses closed down. Foods were rationed as people queued up for essential commodities. Many Nigerians lost their jobs because the economy collapsed. Innocent Nigerians were arrested for free speech and human rights violated with impunity. The Constitution was suspended. . He blamed Alh. Shagari's govt for this mess. He blamed corruption, yet he jailed Dr. Alex Ekwueme (the Vice President) but left Shagari (the president) in his palace. . But when another gang threw him out, and within few months, Nigerians started smiling again. Our kids returned to school, food was in abundance again, Nigerians got their jobs back and the economy was revived etc. . In 2015: . $1 = N175-190 £1 = N289-320 Cars were affordable with local manufacturers smiling to the bank. Food was in abundance (at least a bag of rice was N7, 000) Kids were in school Businesses were booming with vibrant economy, no illegal arrest or media trial. . On 29 May, 2015 when he was 'jega-ed' into power: . $1 = N315-510 £1 = N550-610 Local car manufactures shut down their plants due to harsh economic condition. Famine was unleashed on Nigerians and a bag of rice rose to N22, 000/27, 000 while minimum wage remains N18, 000. Kids dropped out of school. Businesses closed down, millions lost their jobs and inflation is in double digits. Just like in 1985, he's blaming corruption and his predecessor for the same mess he created within few months of assumption of office. "YOU CANNOT PUT A CROWN ON A CLOWN AND EXPECT A KING."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by asunmoGGMU(m): 7:04am On Feb 11, 2018
excel101:
On you mind you need O'dua Republic, but cowardice, is you greatest obstacle.

Oga, we are not fool in this part of the country. We don't need any senseless Oduduwa Republic cos it will not mean that the present crop of leadership will change which is the bane of this country. If we are to split Nigeria today, you think Okorocha, Wike, et al will not be in SE delegations? They will reach agreement that favour them only. What we need is get this fucking things right with commitment. We are not coward but calculative, we are strategic and never led by emotion. People needs to apply sense.

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2018
wakaman:

Yanmiri thanks your sympathy, ffk would feel the heat, maybe not as hot as the cursed hunchback albino.kanu!

Learn to lock your own wounds.

continue licking cow's yans*h. Infact bury ur head inside, Never give up, its ur destiny, Ballon d'or is waiting for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy let me ask u, Is it sweeter than chocolate? Dont trick me o, just be sincere grin grin grin
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by 9jaown(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2018
yarimo:
if the statements is from someone else I will take it seriously, but from FFK. this is how I see any statements from FFK grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Alariiwo: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2018
Kdon2:

You don learn English small now you won't allow us rest.

Hahaaha.. see bad belle o

What stops you from learning yours?
FYI, that's how I speak, not to bully your likes or anything.
#peace
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by wakaman: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

continue licking cow's yans*h. Infact bury ur head inside, Never give up, its ur destiny, Ballon d'or is waiting for you. cheesy cheesy cheesy let me ask u, Is it sweeter than chocolate? Dont trick me o, just be sincere grin grin grin

Yanmiri move on
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2018
wakaman:

Yanmiri move on

You havent answered my question?
Ok! How many cow yan**sh Have u licked today? Are u ashamed of ur destiny? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by uwabuwa888: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2018
No be small highness.....since sharia law banned them from smoking..cow dump take over...
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by wakaman: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

You havent answered my question?
Ok! How many cow yan**sh Have u licked today? Are u ashamed of ur destiny? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yanmiri youth, go and get a job like you have been hunting, but I doubt you are qualified or competent at all, you can't keep on blaming everybody especially the president for your situation in life, go on, help yourself.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Stingman: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2018
wakaman:

Yanmiri youth, go and get a job like you have been hunting, but I doubt you are qualified or competent at all, you can't keep on blaming everybody especially the president for your situation in life, go on, help yourself.

See bowl carrrying abooki way never help himself....come de advise others to get a job...

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by 9jaown(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2018
asunmoGGMU:

It is a good thing Chief. It just tells how much we hate ourselves. The people that decide things love themselves irrespective of region or party. Fights between them are always for self-aggrandisement. AbdulSalam Abubakar from North was made Chancellor of new Peter Odili's uni.

Dangote is a Northerner and he is a good friend of Otedola. They will always be friend cos money bring peace between people. Pray tell, let these ones be making noise and not get themselves out of their shackles with their 10MB free data from their ISP.
we don’t hate our self baba. People that are blind to what is going on in government are the people we have issue with. Just because it’s the person in power.. xo they think nigger can fuckup.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by megama: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2018
odi1278:
This is really funny. Na maloo buhari be. FTC again. It sure means Buhari will be defeated.
you see its time this critisizim on fulani stops. While you people are mocking them, their GOD is making them great over and over.everytime fulani do this, fulani do that. God made them to be ruling cow, even you thinking your so perfect and so special they ruling you also .
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Typical of FFK and many of his dishonest co-travellers; this a good example of how they lift unrelated pictures/images elsewhere outside the country to ridicule and misrepresent events or Nigerians of their hate (Muslims, Northerners, Hausa-Fulani) -.

The picture is not even of a Nigerian herdsman but from another of the African tribes likely Dinka, Nuer, Bana, Oromo, Khoikhoi etc. found in the Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia, Chad and even South Africa.

Blowing air into the cow's vagina is simply a trick in use by these tribal herders to induce the cow to release its milk for milking.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_blowing

This is another example of Mr. FFK's shameful ignorance and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
wakaman:

i know u gat a job already, *winks* a white colar job of licking cow's yan*sh** i know u have rapped quit a number of cows today, chai, those animals don suffer shall. Besides, I didnt Blame anyone. Am not unemployed. Am working already, Get that into your cowharian' skull sad sad sad sad
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by krushdripper(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
And another similar thing the Cowhari's do

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by wakaman: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

i know u gat a job already, *winks* a white colar job of licking cow's yan*sh** i know u have rapped quit a number of cows today, chai, those animals don suffer shall. Besides, I didnt Blame anyone. Am not unemployed. Am working already, Get that into your cowharian' skull sad sad sad sad

I could employ you if you had a little manners and stop keeping drug addicts as mentors, Muklar ltd. ( Construction) check that out. K.ogunkoya.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
wakaman:

I could employ you if you had a little manners and stop keeping drug addicts as mentors, Muklar ltd. ( Construction) check that out. K.ogunkoya.

Mr. Man, You can save the job for the unemployed.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by wakaman: 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Mr. Man, You can save the job for the unemployed.

Ok
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Kdon2: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Alariiwo:

Hahaaha.. see bad belle o

What stops you from learning yours?
FYI, that's how I speak, not to bully your likes or anything.
#peace

Abeg go rest! your English never reach fani-kayode own not to talk of wole Soyinka.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by aminu150(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
This is even for learners. In those almajiri states, it is very common to see them making passionate love to cows or goats under hot sun! So you can understand why they get very angry and murderous when farmers kill even one of their roaming lovers with two horns and a tail.
no wonder your People do make love to Dogs and pigs. I guess thats why they are cherished so much over their.

1 Like

Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by billyG(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
This junkie is just too childish,i thought he will say Bullhari instaed of Cowhari.
Re: "I Gather That This Is What Cowhari's Supporters Do" - FFK Comes For Buhari by Alariiwo: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kdon2:

Abeg go rest! your English never reach fani-kayode own not to talk of wole Soyinka.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Obiano: I Am The Only Nigerian Governor Who Does Not Receive Monthly Salary / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.