Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (40325 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / I Am Tired Of Nairalanders Begging Online When You Can Do This Business / Attitudes That Cheapen You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Slaye: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Honey! cheesy

Where have you been? I'm fine, just missing our chats.

This girl you are beautiful angry only nairaland girl so far I don see when I fit give 100. Hope it's not that make up though undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Slaye: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
biacan:
Bye boy cool

Bye sissy.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
1miccza:

Who thief your time grin grin grin
Na babes no give me time oooo tongue
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Witnesstony28: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
Not me
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
I've got no babe yet got non ov this trait
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by kullozone(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
Dem yapa for this section ooo.. Them Asslickers like Martino, Deadrat, Jakande( The Blogger) and co...

Chai
You never notice one guy wey call himself D!ngbang? That one na legend for asslicking oh!
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by ABDNZ: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
The moment you find a gf the devil stops following you, Anyway, my advice when they eventually get a chance to get laid.
U mean to say the number of devils following u quadruples d moment u find a girlfriend.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Broderick555: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Richie0974: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
I'm single but exhibit none of the above
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Viccur(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bullshit. I have no GF and i don't do these
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by israelmao(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Topestbilly:
When they don't know how to arrange their lines.

Bro you almost cracked my ribs with this caption.So hilarious and creative!
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by omenkishk(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2018
ABDNZ:

U mean to say the number of devils following u quadruples d moment u find a girlfriend.

no, he means the devil knows it is a waste of resources to keep trying to conquer what you have already conquered.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Abbeycharles:
I don laugh die for here grin.. This Tosyne2much sha

I'm guilty of 8, 9 and 10 oyah come and arrest me
That is to say you are girlfriendless
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Broderick555:
U don talk FINISH?
Be like say you no get babe tongue
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Topestbilly(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
israelmao:

Bro you almost cracked my ribs with this caption.So hilarious and creative!

We all have been there at a point in time. when u want to approach a girl and as you get closer it feel like your heart is coming out through the mouth. grin and you be like "I will try 2morro"
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Topestbilly:

We all have been there at a point in time. when u want to approach a girl and as you get closer it feel like your heart is coming out through the mouth. grin and you be like "I will try 2morro"
I can relate to this baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by jerrytim8496(m): 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Not true
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by sparko1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Stevengerd:
Dem yapa for this section ooo.. Them Asslickers like Martino, Deadrat, Jakande( The Blogger) and co...

some of those name are ladies hiding as guys, by the way, that shit is a lie, i have seen married men, guys with more than one girlfriend act like that. the reason you don't have a girlfriend has a lot to do with it.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by 1miccza: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
Na babes no give me time oooo tongue

I talk am , for this Buhari era?? Guy all man for himself oo
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Ekiseme(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nonsense, I have no gf and I don't do any of those things,

So, OP you are wrong on this one.

And this sh^t made fp,i tire for this mods.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Stevengerd(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
kullozone:

Chai
You never notice one guy wey call himself D!ngbang? That one na legend for asslicking oh!
I sabi am nw
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ekiseme:
Nonsense, I have no gf and I don't do any of those things,

So, OP you are wrong on this one.

And this sh^t made fp,i tire for this mods.
Abeg carry your ass and gherarahia jawe cheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
I don't have a girlfriend and I still don't exhibit these features.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
princeking2:
I don't have a girlfriend and I still don't exhibit these features.
Na one will want to admit exhibiting any of these traits tongue cheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
u must one of dem.lol
Epositive:
Nigerian girls don tire me I swear down grin grin grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
dumo1:

Just to remind you two that 14 years in prison is still enshrined in the laws and constitution of Nigeria. undecided
Okay Sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Slaye:

This girl you are beautiful angry only nairaland girl so far I don see when I fit give 100. Hope it's not that make up though undecided
Lol

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
tosyne2much:
Na one will want to admit exhibiting any of these traits tongue cheesy
I would have admitted if any. Well, your opinions must be based on your study. But believe some results aren't 100% valid.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Moinoni123(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution A Growing Concern In Nigeria / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.