Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) (1002 Views)

Two Corps Members Die As Vehicle Plunges Into River In Enugu (Photos) / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos) / 6 Die In Fatal Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by okokobioko7210(m): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
While the cost of pump price has refused to come down. So Nigerians including I went to NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu to join the long queue and buy fuel when suddenly a Dangote truck smashed up to 15 cars including mine. Although no life was lost, the 18 years old driver of the truck was whisked away by the DPO of New Haven police station Enugu.
The recklessness of the Dangote truck driver has caused wanton hardship to Nigerians especially in the South East.
Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by okokobioko7210(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Here are the pics of the accident

Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by overdrive(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by DriveByKiller: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Where are the darned pics?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by bmxshop: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pix or Adonbelieveit.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by kenevision(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
The pics sir undecided

Modified :

Thank God no life was lost. Let's hope justice is served as e dey hot.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by okokobioko7210(m): 1:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Sorry... I was dealing with the Police with respect to the matter

Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by okokobioko7210(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by okokobioko7210(m): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2018
The driver of truck was saved from lynching by SARS from FHq Abuja. This young boy is clearly inexperienced and it was his 1st time driving through the area. There was no reason for him to verve off the road towards the car queue on the side of the road. He intentions may have been to crash into the filling station and setting it on fire as he steered the truck towards the filling station and jumped out of the cab before the truck could stop.
A driver was injured as a result of the accident but no life was lost. Well we are waiting for the results of the police investigation while we are planning to sue the company.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by okokobioko7210(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2018
bmxshop:
Pix or Adonbelieveit.

Sorry for the delay, most of the pics where high quality 5-6Mb so I had to find out time to reduce it.
Re: Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) by MrMoney007: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Fvck Northerners,
Barbarically bloodthirsty,
They would have lynched him with his truck. 18yr old inexperienced killer

(1) (Reply)

Please I Got An Email From The Embassy I Want To Know If My Visa Is Granted / Can I Go To Ghana Now And Stamp My Passport When The Border Is Closed? / Dear lagosians, how do I get from festac to ago palace way and cost of transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.