Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Can I Go To Ghana Now And Stamp My Passport When The Border Is Closed? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Go To Ghana Now And Stamp My Passport When The Border Is Closed? (998 Views)

Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria / Can I Get My International Passport When I Register Online? / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Go To Ghana Now And Stamp My Passport When The Border Is Closed? by ayomideking(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Good evening to y'all, I got a job at dangote factory in ghana, so I want to know if I can go now and use that opportunity to get my passport asap. If yes, kindly enlighten me on how to get there(road) which transportation company should I use, price etc. Please I need y'all to respond to this and share your idea.

Cc Justwise fp please
Re: Can I Go To Ghana Now And Stamp My Passport When The Border Is Closed? by ayomideking(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
No one is saying anything
Re: Can I Go To Ghana Now And Stamp My Passport When The Border Is Closed? by ayomideking(m): 4:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Please, how much is the TF lagoL to Ghana? Will I be able to stamp my passport at the border
Re: Can I Go To Ghana Now And Stamp My Passport When The Border Is Closed? by managingpartner(f): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2020
If you are going to Ghana by road using a registered bus company, it's the responsibility of the driver to collect all the passengers traveling documents for stamping. The passport would be returned after you have passed all the boarders.

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Personal Contacts & Making Friends On Nairaland. Your Experience? / As Student Presently Studying In Uk Is It Advisable To Seek For Asylum / My Niger Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.