Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes (31096 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt In My 10 Years Of Marriage / My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by BOMBEATZ(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
He's either not 10yrs or not in SS1
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by oluwakayode25(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
First of all..10 year's old in ss1...I bet he came out of the womb with beards too...Kati kati
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
I am grieved,The boy i saw when he was given birth to,The boy i backed,The boy i trained etc.
We all started living with my grandfather when we were born because he(grandfather) wants an happy family.
Everything changed last year,the family separated because we(grand children) want to live with our parent.
My 10 years old cousin got admission into SS1 in a private school last year,he started coming home with much cash but the mother(A single parent) over looks it because she do give him huge cash as pocket money.
On wednesday he came home around 12pm from school,stole his mums 30k to buys a BMX bicycle,the mother was angry to the extend he called my elder he told him everything.We had to return the bicycle but we couldn't recover the whole cash because the bicycle seller turned it to a fight, but we settled everything.
The mum took him to school for him to be punished but revelations started revealing itself
1.It been long he attended school,every blessed morning he do leaves home saying he's going to school which is false
2.His school fees which was given to him by his mum he spent the whole 50k.
3.He's a gambler,he rolls dice.
4.He's a smoker.
We haven't descipline him because we believes we(my elder brother and i) should tell him the dangers of his behaviour but he still smoke yesterday in an hiding place but my neigbhour caught him.
What should i do...
I'm suggesting the mum should send him to navy or army boarding school.
The mum is tired of him.
I told him that if he joins any cult i wouldn't mind joining the Nigeria force just to take him down..

Please help me

parental failure. its not his fault, his parents failed him.
why will you give 50k to a child to pay his own fees? when you give a child more than is necessary, he becomes thankless.
Then you refused to spank him when he needed it.
A ten year old is allowed to go to school unsupervised. you never checked his books to know what he had done in school, I guess you never checked homework too.

He is spoilt already, you can't beat the lifestyle out of him.you can only manage him while is is under your roof, until he goes off and out of control
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by hoodmenconcept(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
if this story is real..the mother is the one to blame.
how on earth will you give 10yrs old boy his personal school fees.
the mom is a fool.. sorry to say.. she caused the whole scenarios by herself
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by emonkey(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
I am grieved,The boy i saw when he was given birth to,The boy i backed,The boy i trained etc.
We all started living with my grandfather when we were born because he(grandfather) wants an happy family.
Everything changed last year,the family separated because we(grand children) want to live with our parent.
My 10 years old cousin got admission into SS1 in a private school last year,he started coming home with much cash but the mother(A single parent) over looks it because she do give him huge cash as pocket money.
On wednesday he came home around 12pm from school,stole his mums 30k to buys a BMX bicycle,the mother was angry to the extend he called my elder he told him everything.We had to return the bicycle but we couldn't recover the whole cash because the bicycle seller turned it to a fight, but we settled everything.
The mum took him to school for him to be punished but revelations started revealing itself
1.It been long he attended school,every blessed morning he do leaves home saying he's going to school which is false
4.He's a smoker.
We haven't descipline him because we believes we(my elder brother and i) should tell him the dangers of his behaviour but he still smoke yesterday in an hiding place but my neigbhour caught him.
What should i do...
The mum is tired of him.
I told him that if he joins any cult i wouldn't mind joining the Nigeria force just to take him down..

Please help me

Take him to MFM sharp sharp. He needs deliverance before he becomes a politician at 13. sad cry

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by ncoolsome(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
mikeywise:
I am finding too hard to believe that a ten year old was given his school fees.

And am also finding it hard that a 10 yr old is in ss1 pls at wat age did he finish his primary education??
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Waky509(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
dnt worry they will send another 50k for you for another weed!!! grin grin ;DS

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by obinna58(m): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
10yrs old boy bought bmx
10yrs old boy already a gambler
10yrs old boy can handle 50k
10yrs old boy can count 500k
10yrs old boy in ss1
10yrs old boy smoke cigarettes

If this is true then parent failed to realize his worth, give the little boy an open mind, teach him the realities of life and see him turn into a beast, handling him aggressively will only reduce his IQ as well as subjection to fear
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by abbeyty(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
who sells weed or cigarette to a 10 years old boy?

2 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by berryberrymi(f): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Take him to maritime academy in Oron in Awka ibom. It’s paramilitary and he would also come out with a good degree and work in the marine sector.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
tempest01:
LIES...10 YEARS, SS1?
ls either the op does not know his real age or the whole stories are lies
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
UjuJoan2:

How can a 10 year old boy be in SS1?

Did he enter secondary school at the age of 6?

Help me ask op
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by lawyerbabs(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
10 years old in ss1 is not possible
Oladimejyy:
His education is very,i mean absolutely fast

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:

I don't believe it. A ten years old in ss1. Maybe you meant JSS1
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Macjayboy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
How's a 10 year old boy In SS1?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
GreenArrow1:

And people are just rushing to comment on an obvious lie.
Things people do to get to promise land these days ehn!
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Saintp(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:

How can a 10 year old be in SS1. Anyway, I am not surprised, most Nigerians think that by pushing and rushing their children to finish secondary school at 13 and have them graduate from Uni at 17/18, they are doing the child any good but unfortunately they are killing the child.

Education, psychological development and age work hand in hand. It is wrong for a 10 year old to be in SS1 in the first place because he has not develop mentally to be in that class. What you people see today is because he has not followed the right developmental steps, he was just rushed and he has become an adult by force.

In the developed world, elementary school start at 5/6yrs,oyibos are not stupid to rush children like we do here.
Please where is the address, the mother and whoever is taking care of this child need to be arrested for Child Abuse, the boy should be taken to a proper correction facility else you people will be into a bigger problem in future.

3 Likes

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by abbeyty(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
UjuJoan2:

may he started his primary education in his mum stomach
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Please how is the mums fault,she loved him wholeheartedly because he's her only child

Your story is hard for me to believe. Even if the mum doesn’t care if he gets to school every morning but what kind of mum gives a 10 year old kid N50k for whatever school fees??
Is she stupid as well not to ask for the school fees receipts so she can put them in a file??

Hard to believe. I thought you copied from a blog, I wouldn’t have bothered cos this is the sort of story you see when people want to attract traffic.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Willexmania(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Which Kind Lie Be This Nah...?

All These In A Bid To Make Fp?

How Can A 10 Year Old Be In Ss1 ?
Ah Ah!
Or U wanna Tell Me That He Was 2 Years Old In Primary 1 ? When Did He Do Kindergaten And Nursery 1, Nursery 2? I Guess He Was 7 Months Old Then.
And So He Wrote Junior Waec At 9? Chai !
And Who Gives A 10 Year Old 50k?
LIES ! LIES ! LIES !

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Your story isn't adding up.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
UjuJoan2:

The story is full of holes. I think the story was written by Pinocchio Liar Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by pyyxxaro: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
4.He's a smoker.
What should i do...
The mum is tired of him.

Please help me

Op , mod when push this rubbish go front page

Thunder fire una tongue

Tooooo much fagbuuuu
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by xpiranza: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
u can't give what u don't have....the boys mum if she was brought up properly she will no how to bring up a child,in the way he should grow...when ladies of our generation the only thing they no is how to slay n look for rich guys to become baby mama without knowing how to take care of a child...she lacks discipline so how do u expect her to discipline a child when she lacks it...
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:

Start a blog. There are people who flock to your site to read things like this even when they know you are lying, they’ll come anywhere to see what you cooked up.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by LyfeJennings(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
4.He's a smoker.
What should i do...
The mum is tired of him.

Please help me

Hmmmm!!!!
Omo, this is one big puzzle that has to be resolved, if not the boy would grow up into something else. Speaking from experience, I grew up with a hard heart like ur cuzin but thankfully, I wasn't half as bold as ur cuzin at that age.
Don't take him to any military, na there he go mad pass. Enrol him in life changing programs. Like this youth stuff they do at Daystar academy. And U need to personally find him a mentor or life coach (Lanre Olusola comes to mind or Jumoke Adenowo).. Hope still dey. He can be remolded and the mother should be over prayerful
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by histemple: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Saintp:

How can a 10 year old be in SS1. Anyway, I am not surprised, most Nigerians think that by pushing and rushing their children to finish secondary school at 13 and have them graduate from Uni at 17/18, they are doing the child any good but unfortunately they are killing the child.

Education, psychological development and age work hand in hand. It is wrong for a 10 year old to be in SS1 in the first place because he has not develop mentally to be in that class. What you people see today is because he has not followed the right developmental steps, he was just rushed and he has become an adult by force.

In the developed world, elementary school start at 5/6yrs,oyibos are not stupid to rush children like we do here.
Please where is the address, the mother and whoever is taking care of this child need to be arrested for Child Abuse, the boy should be taken to a proper correction facility else you people will be into a bigger problem in future.

My dear, do not disturb your brain in analysing the obvious negative effect of having a 10-year-old in SS1 because there is no mathematical possibility for that happening.
I believe either the Op made mistake or doesn't know the difference between JSS1 and SS1

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by adecz: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
I see nothing wrong with
this little boy..

The problem is with
the family.

This family should head to
Synagogue Church Of All Nations.

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Kennethodinaka(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oladimejyy:
shutop fast ko fast ni.lieing even on Sunday I must tell lasisi.

1 Like

Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Stevengerd(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
10years Old Ss1, How possible ?
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by ollybosieb: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is what happens when the parents refuse to let their children crawl but fly.
The award of the most irresponsible mom of the decade should be given to the mom, how can you be watching your 10 year old boy turning to a criminal and do nothing about it.
The mom needs to understand the difference between loving your child spoiling your child.
(How old is the mother ?) Maybe she's a baby having a baby

The day my child,regardless of any age threatening is the day I will send him back to his creator.
Re: My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes by Asbaba(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
thegentleman:
Thank God they did all that... You might been the Modern Day Malcolm, MLK, Huey Newton ... We all know it all ended for them.

or I might be Raz al-gul. � lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.