Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine (20686 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by Baroba(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Codeine is used in pain management, you don't ban it, you regulate it as done in serious nations..
Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by chayoski: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I don't think codeine is being sold over the counter. Drugs with codeine are now controlled.
It is still being sold
Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by Lexusgs430: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
emmayayodeji:

It makes one really aggressive
You're right bro

No wonder your body dey hot this morning....
Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by Lexusgs430: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Baroba:
Codeine is used in pain management, you don't ban it, you regulate it as done in serious nations..

@ emmayayodeji

Are you now understanding my point?
Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ratello:
Whereas these drugs are sold like no man business up North and other "high drugs" but they will only concentrate mostly down south.

2m bottles are consumed in a day within just a few northern States but I am sure it's way more

1 Like

Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by NothingDoMe: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
vchykp:
i strongly believe you are a nigerian based in india
angry angry angry angry
Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by emmayayodeji(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

@ emmayayodeji

Are you now understanding my point?

I understood you since morning cheesy cheesy

just playing around
Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by NemzySeries(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
as far itz not aving anything to do wit political appointments & elections d govt wunt do anything serious abt it
Re: Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine by billyG(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lizard shit shld b banned too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Deal With Skirt And Blouse Insect / Sanofi To Discontinue Direct Operations In Nigeria / This Is How To Use Carotone Without Side Effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.