Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

"i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya (25180 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) / Re:"i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month"timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by 1badgirl: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
can i be your girlfriend wink. i need the cash lol grin
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by chiogo(f): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
Travelista:

Right?! I'd understand taking his money AND earning your own but quitting your bank job? She sounds like a certified bird.
She's probably not a real banker or wasn't on the high-earning status anyway, you know the hierarchy thing.

Genuflect:

You would be surprised at what you women would do for money. Lol
I think it's retarded. I don't think this woman went to college sef. grin
Cannot imagine how a person would go to school for many years and then not have a career because some nucca is paying her change?

And he ain't Bill Gates!! Lemme find out he's paying her like 10,000 naira. lipsrsealed
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Carlosein(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2010
Genuflect:

You would be surprised at what you women would do for money. Lol

grin grin grin
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by azundu1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
make una no blame the bade, she made the wise decision by leaving the bank job before she gets sacked. At least the mugu(Timaya) will pay her more than she earns in the bank.

Very soon, him go tell us how him dey take straph d babe.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Genuflect(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
chiogo:

She's probably not a real banker or wasn't on the high-earning status anyway, you know the hierarchy thing.
I think it's retarded. I don't think this woman went to college sef. grin
Cannot imagine how a person would go to school for many years and then not have a career because some nucca is paying her change?

And he ain't Bill Gates!! Lemme find out he's paying her like 10,000 naira. lipsrsealed
Even chick wey no dey work no go gree for 10k. I'm thinking between 100 and 200k. I could be wrong tho
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by philipojo: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2010
I PAY MY GAL TOO REAL GOOD MONEY BUT NOT MONTHLY SALARY AND I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN IT. SO LONGS YOU GIVES ME WHAT I ASK WHICH IS 100% OF HER LOVE. IN FACT I AM PLANING TO GET HER A NEW FLASHY CAR AND EHHH I NO BE MUGU NA TRUE LOVE, WAKE UP
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Genuflect(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
philipojo:

I PAY MY GAL TOO REAL GOOD MONEY BUT NOT MONTHLY SALARY AND I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN IT. SO LONGS YOU GIVES ME WHAT I ASK WHICH IS 100% OF HER LOVE. IN FACT I AM PLANING TO GET HER A NEW FLASHY CAR AND EHHH I NO BE MUGU NA TRUE LOVE, WAKE UP
See this one. Se mugu go gree say im be mugu ni? Okay, you no be mugu, you be Hugh Hefner. Lmao
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by westpumpin(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
GUY FORGET
NA NONSENSE U THEY DO
because OF WOMAN
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by chiogo(f): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
Genuflect:

Even chick wey no dey work no go gree for 10k. I'm thinking between 100 and 200k. I could be wrong tho
LOL na wa oo. Are these girls handicapped or something? I seem to be missing something here.
But these guys are very mumu-ish too. Ordinary bf/gf. Yes, I said ordinary. tongue
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by bimablinks: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
na wa for timaya big maga
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by emeke123(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2010
@Poster wasup with this post? were is your source?
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by telicia: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2010
what has that got to do with usits his shit he should keep it to himself.duh,
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Ty207: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2010
this guy is making me laught in yorubanese ekekekeke! A f @ 40.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by bawomolo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2010

you would be surprised at the number of educated nigerian women that won't mind being iyawo kekere to a rich alhaji/chief.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by amirize(m): 3:10am On Apr 24, 2010
Thats not a big deal at all. So many guys do it not just Timaya only.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by elelem(m): 4:47am On Apr 24, 2010
And so what. You might as well tell us how much u pay your mum monthly at least she deserves it
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by ElRazur: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2010
I don't know if this have been mentioned, but his statement highlights a deep rooted feeling of insecurity and naiveness. Why will you want to pay someone because you are trying to keep other men off? Smacks of insecurity to me.

Stuff like this reinforces the belief that women are treated as second class citizen in Nigeria and Africa. What is wrong with her making her own money as it gives her sense of empowerment, achieving something in life, fulfilment etc, I am not sure Timaya realises this, but he is practically taking all of these away from her. This is not real love, this is stupidity. smiley
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2010
this guy na real money -miss road. mugu!
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by starangel(f): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2010
if timaya says he pays his gf salary every month is nothing oh! after all the miserable amount might just be 50k of so and that one no be money now make u na leave this mata rather comment on a more reasonable thing
see timaya oh! the picture below is that his ex girlfriend

Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by banom(m): 11:31am On Apr 24, 2010
ElRazur:

I don't know if this have been mentioned, but his statement highlights a deep rooted feeling of insecurity and naiveness. Why will you want to pay someone because you are trying to keep other men off? Smacks of insecurity to me.

You just took the word from me, Timaya thinks if he is too protective it will make a woman faithful to him, he doesn't know a woman will be faithful to him if he shows confidence in himself, love and care for her , and show her that other women are crazy for him which will make her jealous and will make her to want to win him over to her alone, ( being a playboy is the best way to make women faithful to you)

Who knows Timaya may even stop her from attending church or going out in the public, and i am sure this girlfriend of he's has some other little boys she is lavishing this Timaya paid salary on. now i understand why he had to go and fight Empress in the church, he was probably a puppet in her hand.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by splashbaby(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2010
tosag:

this guy na real money -miss road. mugu!
Authentic Maga, Runs his mouth like cholera
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Virgo83(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2010
I don't think it's a crime to make it public that he pays he's wife monthly. But on what basis that's what he should let us know. Readily, you must be giving your wife daily or weekly fair, if you don't do that how do you want her to fair. So it isn't a new thing, it's what we all do.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2010
LOL, hahahahaha, , Very Local boy,, If he says this, then what will Jay Z, R-kelly and 50 cent, say, even our local boy 2face that pays monthly salary to 3 women that ve kids 4 him.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by jokingmary(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2010
kayci_d77:

LOL, hahahahaha, , Very Local boy,, If he says this, then what will Jay Z, R-kelly and 50 cent, say, even our local boy 2face that pays monthly salary to 3 women that ve kids 4 him.

abbi ooooooooo
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Genuflect(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2010
Virgo83:

I don't think it's a crime to make it public that he pays he's wife monthly. But on what basis that's what he should let us know. Readily, you must be giving your wife daily or weekly fair, if you don't do that how do you want her to fair. So it isn't a new thing, it's what we all do.
Did you read the article or even the topic at all? She's not his wife
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by TMmoney: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2010
who gives a hoot.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by chiozor: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2010
grin maga don pay oh grin maga don pay oh! tongue
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Princek12(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2010
Timaya's main problem is his insecurity. When this girl now cheats on him with an area boy Timaya will be ready to fight and kill someone. Timaya is a bhitch arse nhigga
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by lastpage: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2010
As far as l care, the only type of dudes who need to pay (bribe) their babe for TLC are those types who dont really have what it takes to keep a woman happy, ab-initio!
Remember, the day when that "money-will-go", dat babe go fly grin

And this Timaya or wetin be his name sef, You can easily see that he feels "insecure about himself".
Why not put the lady "inside a bottle and cork it shut?" so that men would not "harass" her embarassed

Confident dudes dont give a rat-azz about who spins their babe, they know u will only part with your dough,
, and the babe will even use your dough to spice-up her "main-man" wink wink

MUGUN! kiss kiss

BTW: Real Wifey na different matta o, dat one is called "responsibility"
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by lastpage: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2010
Sorry, "banun and Elrazor",
I jumped straight from page one and "clicked REPLY" without even reading yours and other comments grin lipsrsealed cry
You guys have said it all, dat Timaya na real, top-of-the-line maga
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Rmc1(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2010
LOL singing Maga don gree pay  grin grin
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Bluhazel: 12:49am On Apr 25, 2010
@ topic
what has it got to do with us? It's his business and he does whatever he likes with his money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried / Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.