Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

"i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya (25179 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) / Re:"i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month"timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by fxmaxony(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2010
@all, gravity will finish Timaya, lol

@all, who say It is because of his money, Me think Timaya has no big bucks yet, what shall become of him, if he sails like Tuface Idibia,

Don't forget when he came to the scene. he is just beeing mouthy and that appears to be his nature.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Ranoscky(m): 9:36am On May 03, 2010
i won finish timayaaaaa

i won picies the magaaaaa

i won scater the mugu wey tell everybody say him dey pay him girlfriend!
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by quazeemoj(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2010
lol
the person whey get head no get cap, there are some people praying to baba God every day to have a maga like you,but now imagine na the person whey o need it at all you go give, if money too plenty for your hand go spend much of it for beger,
"TIMAYA" or wating you call your self, if na true you be "AFRICA MONKEY", (maga osi).
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Eddypriest(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]so who cares if he pays his personal employee on a monthly basis. how much is he paying her. Timaya, i dey like u before, but im thinking of joining Mr. Gravity to advice you. spend your money wisely or i"ll spend it for you.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by mi3(f): 1:06am On May 07, 2010
ahahahahahahaha *stop to take breath* ahahahahahahahahaha insecure much?

Men may have many reasons for not wanting their wives, for example, to work. More or less credible reasons such as wanting the wife to be with the children exclusively and raise them without house maids and whatnot, Not wanting your girlfriend to work because you are scared that someone will hit on her is ridiculous! serious inferiority complex, why would i want to be with a man that has those kinds of hangups, plus doesn't trust me again?

So what next? Get her a personal shopper and don't allow her go out again so that God-forbid somebody looks at her? haba!

I like Timaya but this is embarrassing!
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by amolefemi(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2010
thats good Mr Timaya, at least that makes u a happy man,
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by koolaid23: 9:17pm On May 21, 2010
na ur palava be that, dat no mean say make she no leave u for person wey dey collect moni 4rm her and even dey poke her behind u, That's women for u bro, Tiamaya, YOU B MAYEE
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Gbemyte(f): 4:20pm On May 23, 2010
My fiance gives me money evry mnth despite d fact that am working he never said i shud stop wrking. D stupid,insecure dude shud kip his mouth shut.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by tellwisdom: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
He knws what he's doing i gez! mumu
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Kunbee: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2010
I need someone like this o
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nellyon(f): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2010
how can timaya give anyone good sex?

puts 5 fingers in my mouth and throws up mmy breakfast
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Donpuk(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
Dis timaya na real olodo o, *sings*, i wan killi timaya,,, if timaya Bleep,im go tek am sing, ara ga agba ndi ara,
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Stonnydrey(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2010
Timoney Miss Road, Dat your big mouth wey no dey kip things to himsef go kill you,
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2012
you are right boss
rapstar: somuch money is disturbing  the guy
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2012
chrismas goat
Gbemyte: My fiance gives me money evry mnth despite d fact that am working he never said i shud stop wrking. D stupid,insecure dude shud kip his mouth shut.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Amorrow50: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2012
I tireoooo.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by sigistmund: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
If this is real, then he will soon go back to plantain seller- BAYELSA......Niaja mugu
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by folajoko(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Timaya, you don still start to dey chop her pomo, later you go say make she give you the car wey you neva buy for her, empress pomo na ten ten thousand because she be actress, d 1 na banker pomo, e go reach. Hundred hundred thousand, if we calculate am to how many wey you don chop, you go see say na you go still balance her ooo, sofri oo
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
haba, y e dey pain una naa. na him moni mak him spend am any how

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shocks The World With Her Curves In A See-through Dress, See Pics / Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) / Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.