Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min (8862 Views)

It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega / PDP Flying US Investigators To Hunt Examiners Over Buhari's WAEC — Festus Keyamo / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Eberex:

Mumu, its clear you are not even in Nigeria. So shut up.
nigerians behave worst than animals, even animals dont even treat each other like the way we do....... the truth only hurts when you've stepped out of line, with all due respect oga!
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2018
arnold123:
nigerians behave worst than animals, even animals dont even treat each other like the way we do....... the truth only hurts when you've stepped out of line, with all due respect oga!

Next time learn how to construct your sentence when posting on someone's comments. You have a choice to walk away.
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eberex:

Next time learn how to construct your sentence when posting on someone's comments. You have a choice to walk away.
what did i say that's offensive? Dont tell me ur one of them jobless boys looking for attention? Its not my fault if you are primitve or uneducated and u dont know the difference between someone insulting you and just being free with u
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
arnold123:
what did i say that's offensive? Dont tell me ur one of them jobless boys looking for attention? Its not my fault if you are primitve or uneducated and u dont know the difference between someone insulting you and just being free with u

Guy free me abeg!
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eberex:

Guy free me abeg!
i nor hold u in any way! U free to go and kick the bucket
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
arnold123:
i nor hold u in any way! U free to go and kick the bucket

Idiot
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eberex:

Idiot
best answer for a fool is silence #shun stupidity
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
arnold123:
best answer for a fool is silence #shun stupidity

Then why did u reply? Goat.
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 12:58am On Feb 15, 2018
Eberex:

Then why did u reply? Goat.
boy i can see that you are one of the ill mannered animals in nigeria or you are simply suffering from mental retardation , I don’t think you are stupid. You just have bad luck when thinking. I know that your yash is jealous of the amount of shayt that Comes out of ur good for nothing empty head, you syphilitic swamp rat
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2018
arnold123:
boy i can see that you are one of the ill mannered animals in nigeria or you are simply suffering from mental retardation , I don’t think you are stupid. You just have bad luck when thinking. I know that your yash is jealous of the amount of shayt that Comes out of ur good for nothing empty head, you syphilitic swamp rat

Oh I can see you are Dr Freeze's brother , with your grammars. He should hire you in his ministry, because he needs someone who can receive the world with his grammar
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Okoroawusa: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2018
jaxxy:
Does Nigeria have wildlife or animal protection agencies?? We are not a very organized country
Anything u don't know try n ask questions
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eberex:

Oh I can see you are Dr Freeze's brother , with your grammars. He should hire you in his ministry, because he needs someone who can receive the world with his grammar
im well educated, not my fault if ur not sir, don't need any shayty ministry crap im great the way i am okay don't get it twisted fam, its not grammar its English, go look up your dictionary and pray to God to remove the bad luck in your brains(if u have any at all)
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
arnold123:
im well educated, not my fault if ur not sir, don't need any shayty ministry crap im great the way i am okay don't get it twisted fam, its not grammar its English, go look up your dictionary and pray to God to remove the bad luck in your brains(if u have any at all)

All these underage kids on nairaland undecided
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eberex:

All these underage kids on nairaland undecided
at least im not broke or frustrated lol, my dog is smarter than you plus it has a brighter future than yours.......dunno why am arguing with you hmmm ...... it could be because i have nuffing good to do, cant wait till work resumes, you are emptiness, u nor reach my little finger

Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
arnold123:
at least im not broke or frustrated lol, my dog is smarter than you plus it has a brighter future than yours.......dunno why am arguing with you hmmm ...... it could be because i have nuffing good to do, cant wait till work resumes, you are emptiness, u nor reach my little finger

You went through the trouble of getting a GIF. Lol

Thought you didn't have time for such.

Its "nothing" not "nuffing"

Who is your English teacher by the way?
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eberex:

You went through the trouble of getting a GIF. Lol

Thought you didn't have time for such.

Its "nothing" not "nuffing"

Who is your English teacher by the way?
a lazy British say of saying "nothing", by the way I thought you were dead!
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
arnold123:
a lazy British say of saying "nothing", by the way I thought you were dead!

a lazy British say of saying ................what are you saying dude undecided undecided undecided undecided

You hungry or what?
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
Eberex:

a lazy British say of saying ................what are you saying dude undecided undecided undecided undecided

You hungry or what?
just go fvck ur life, u got nothing to cuss me about, im sure you are just a rancid smelling attention seeker
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by Eberex(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=arnold123 post=65117706] just go fvck ur life, u got nothing to cuss me about, im sure you are just a rancid smelling attention seeker[/quote

Teenager. You should be studying, not here ranting
Re: It Is Illegal To Hunt And Trade Endangered Wildlife In Nigeria - Environment Min by arnold123: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=Eberex post=65117908][/quote] looool crazy bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Ogunyemi: We Are Expecting Buhari’s Decision On IPPIS / Ground Troops Foil ISWAP Attacks, Rescue Abducted Passengers In Bama / What Does It Mean To Be A Nigerian Political Delegate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.