Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

JAMB Remittance Before PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMB Remittance Before PMB (1304 Views)

Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Buhari & Osinbajo Last Night Before PMB Departed For London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Remittance Before PMB by usba: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dibu Ojerinde of JAMB under @GEJonathan remitted to FG:
2010- N0
2011- N11m
2012- N0
2013- N25m
2014- N13m
2015- N0
Under PMB: N5b (2017) https:///7ccUUflYbX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is an eye opener.
This is the kind of corruption that the wailing youth want to continue.
They have seriously milked this country dry.
We sane ones should keep thanking God Jona never won the last election, this country would have been hell by now, with people eating each other like cannibals.

I'm so sure it's the Father, mother uncles, aunts of the '#36,000,000 Snake' , that ate all the previous missing monies!!

BUNCH OF THIEVES.
God bless PMB.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by usba: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
This is an eye opener.
We sane ones should keep thanking God Jona never won the last election, this country would have been hell by now, with people eating each other like cannibals.

I'm so sure it's the Father, mother uncles, aunts of the '#36,000,000 Snake' , that ate all the previous missing monies!!

BUNCH OF THIEVES.
God bless PMB.

Patriot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by kinibigdeal(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
This is an eye opener.

BUNCH OF THIEVES.
God bless PMB.

It is a personal thing not PMB, that former VC in unilorin is known to be strict, if he decide to do same PMB will know nothing. I think this should be extended to WAEC
Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by aolawale025: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
The operating financial environment was different due to TSA. Previously they paid salaries etc from cash generated. Only a holistic probe would unravel the details

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
This is an eye opener.

BUNCH OF THIEVES.
God bless PMB.
It has nothing to do with Buhari but the man at the hem of affairs.
Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by ManirBK: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
GOD punishe GEJ where ever he is the agooro drunkard looter
Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by debolayinka(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some BMCs will start shouting Buhari and forget Oloyede. All the monies remitted by Jamb, Customs, and other agencies still couldn't fund 20% of the budget, where did the money go to?
Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by ofeco: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
how much was the price of jamb forms then and now ?
Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by dlondonbadboy: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Where is the money? Ndi Ara, Zombiesm is worst than witchcraft....
Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by nuelyoyo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

well, presently I am not a buhari supporter, but it's has everything to do with Buhari's enforcement of TSA. This way, there was no way JAMB would have cornered any money, coz at the point were forms are being purchased, the money goes straight to the TSA account.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
nuelyoyo:
well, presently I am not a buhari supporter, but it's has everything to do with Buhari's enforcement of TSA. This way, there was no way JAMB would have cornered any money, coz at the point were forms are being purchased, the money goes straight to the TSA account.
TSA would have being enforced even if PMB was not in power. The jamb registrar is a strict person that is why TSA was successful under him. Other ministries are not successful at the moment because their heads are not co operating
Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by madridguy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thank God for the man of integrity PMB.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by jidamsel43(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
let call a spade a spade. GEJ regime was most corrupt in the history of Nigeria. we should thank PMB that redeem the image of our country

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by tiger28: 3:35am On Feb 12, 2018
asuustrike2009:

ABSOLUTE nonsense! I have been saying this for a while that if we assess Buhari STATISTICALLY, He has sanitized nigeria to an extent. As crude oil is at the lowest;our external reserve stands at about 40 billion dollars compared to 29 billion when crude was at its highest (ineffectual buffoon). I am no buharist but will say it like it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2018
tiger28:
ABSOLUTE nonsense! I have been saying this for a while that if we assess Buhari STATISTICALLY, He has sanitized nigeria to an extent. As crude oil is at the lowest;our external reserve stands at about 40 billion dollars compared to 29 billion when crude was at its highest (ineffectual buffoon). I am no buharist but will say it like it is.
Your president has done nothing. We only see achievement or paper and television not in the lives of the masses.
Re: JAMB Remittance Before PMB by Omeokachie: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2018
In other words, snakes can swallow some.

This is the worst attempt at justifying fraud that I have ever heard.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Sit With APC Senators –melaye Gave Reasons / Omokri Reacts To NASS Threat To Impeach Buhari, Chides Saraki, Dogara / Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yorubas & Igbos (Very Historic Piece)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.