Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) (45601 Views)

See What Timaya Was Caught Doing With The ‘bum Bum’ Of A Female Statue / AY Meets Governor Okorocha: "Your Statue Is Loading" - Fans React / Why The Statue Of Fela Kuti In Lagos Is Headless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by princejude(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
bastard na konji
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
I like timaya alot apart from his good music i just like the way he does his thing .

Never minding people's opinion about him.

#team timaya_ukwu grin cheesy
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
This forum is turning poo it's loosing it's relevance. Imagine the kind of news making fp
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Dammylois(f): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bensonjayjay:

sweetie! where do you stay in Abuja?
Hey! Karu
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by sexdoll: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
kelvinhilton:
That's how u identify perverts.

Seriously?

E be like say I dey do the same thing to my sexdolls.
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by CodedTobx(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
This dude too like yash like say nah food.
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by DidierDrogba: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chai...what a great news
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by osuagwumike(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
;DEgberi papa u too like ikebe dis days o.. ;DEgberi papa u too like ikebe dis days o..
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Henri8: 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
I like your waiste in particular....
I say I like your waists in particular...
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Bblessing37: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Men and yansh self. undecided
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by samojay20(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dammylois:
Hey! Karu

Do you care for my digits just for a date?
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by impeccable0(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
lady F why na?
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by able20(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
gbens2000:
This forum is turning poo it's loosing it's relevance. Imagine the kind of news making fp
Na so we see NL today.
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Troublemaker007(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
ladyF:
He will wish he brought his vaseline cheesy

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
UKWWWUUUU
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
OneCorner:
Chai! See news
grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by OyinO: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Somebody go play, but haters will bank on it to attack them. Even when you're swimming in water, haters will accuse you of raising dust.
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Dammylois(f): 5:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Bensonjayjay:

Do you care for my digits just for a date?
aii
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Assassin101: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2018
he probably wishes d sex-doll he bought has d same kind of ass
Re: Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dammylois:
aii

Pm me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.