Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood (4337 Views)

Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" / Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero / Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood by moondust(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2007
yes, as waka pass
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood by Ollie39: 10:27am On May 08, 2007
Age is no barrier in Hollywood. But I am very surprised as their acting is not that great. Ramsey appears very wooden. He is good looking though!
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood by Nobody: 9:17am On May 11, 2007
wish them all the best
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood by jagunlabi(m): 6:34pm On May 19, 2007
Another example of hollywood pipedream of nollywoodians.
Please,can anybody tell me what sort of roles these two nollywood actors will be playing in hollywood flicks?
As if yankee does not have enough hollywood aspirants.They now have to pick actors from outside their shores.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood by Emad(f): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2007
jagunlabi:

Another example of hollywood pipedream of nollywoodians.
Please,can anybody tell me what sort of roles these two nollywood actors will be playing in hollywood flicks?
As if yankee does not have enough hollywood aspirants.They now have to pick actors from outside their shores.

rolling on the floor with laughter
i beg tell them oh, tell them because if some one else says it they will not believe
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood by dinozzo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2007
Ramsey Nouah going hollywood, please. What do you take hollywood as. Tell me how many african americans actors have made it big in hollywood not to talk of Africans. The only African I can think of is the Beninese actor Djimon Hounsou (Blood Diamond), and it took him many years to get to where he is. And its not as if he gets lead roles in films often, he is mostly given supporting roles.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood by everchris(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2008
Hey Guys, i see nothing wrong in our Naija actors going to try thrie luck in Hollywood. If that guy from Benin could do it, then they can also do it. Besides every body is not thesame. Some people ae very lucky and luck could shine on them. Either of them could be the first African to make it in Hollywood. I wish them all the best.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood by Emad(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
we are not saying they cannot go to hollywood

We are saying they will need to do better than WHAT we see in home videos

right now Hollywood is not in their vicinity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exceptional TV Series / Megan Fox Hottest S3xiest Photo Images Pics Hollywoodgossip / More Jay Z In Kwara State Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.