Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat (810 Views)

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / My Dog Has Refused To Eat Because We Travelled / I Need Help, My Pup Has Parvo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by mvphenryeto2: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
plz help my pup vomited the food I gave her and has refused to eat. What could be be wrong with her
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by scaRR27: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
abeg call vet asap,hope you dog ain't passing out blood from d excreta***don't waste tym,DAT sh#t is d number1 pup killer
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by egorov(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2018
Parvo is killing dogs everywhere.

Contact me for an effective drug against parvo.
Its quite expensive but its worth it. I've used it and can testify to its efficacy.

08066030632. Location is ibadan
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by mvphenryeto2: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
the pup is already dead
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by egorov(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
mvphenryeto2:
the pup is already dead
Sorry

The prime suspect here is parvo. The virus is killing dogs everywhere. Prevention is better than cure most times
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by kwaso2: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
mvphenryeto2:
plz help my pup vomited the food I gave her and has refused to eat. What could be be wrong with her
Its an emergency oh, I just lost channel, my wife's beloved puppy cos of this. We didn't suspect it could be a virus until it went from not eating to vomiting and then blood vormit and excrete. My entire compound is still mourning our beloved channel. Act fast
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by prinzetobi: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Parvo is every dog owner's nightmare. Don't be victimized by parvovirus. Get yourself a pack of Vibactra and Paxxin. They work for parvo cases quite well.
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by leanpad001(m): 10:17am On Feb 15, 2018
parvo everywhere is it that the vaccines given to our puppies are not potent enough I have never felt so devastated like this before after loosing three puppies of mine 5 months Boerboels to it Just last week and by the way if you really are sure of this drugs like you said why did you wait up until now to mention it thanks anyway
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by prinzetobi: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
leanpad001:
parvo everywhere is it that the vaccines given to our puppies are not potent enough I have never felt so devastated like this before after loosing three puppies of mine 5 months Boerboels to it Just last week and by the way if you really are sure of this drugs like you said why did you wait up until now to mention it thanks anyway
The drug is everywhere. You probably didn't hear it on time
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by Switruth: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
That's Parvo. Dog's version of Ebola. Surviving chance is 50/50 but with a good vet the dog might make it. Hit the veterinary clinic now. Nearly killed my boerboel......
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by mvphenryeto2: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
the pup was vaccinated twice b4 i bought it yet she still got parvo... how?
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by leanpad001(m): 4:15am On Feb 16, 2018
prinzetobi:

The drug is everywhere. You probably didn't hear it on time

so what's the name then I might be getting two puppies next week I think I will take this drugs for puppies over any stupid vaccines what is the essence of 3 shot if parvo will still come kill all
Re: Plz Help My Pup Vomited The Food I Gave Her And Has Refused To Eat by prinzetobi: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2018
leanpad001:

so what's the name then I might be getting two puppies next week I think I will take this drugs for puppies over any stupid vaccines what is the essence of 3 shot if parvo will still come kill all

Think I mentioned it earlier. If you're in Lagos, kindly PM me to get it. +2349093199337

(1) (Reply)

World’s Rarest Chimpanzee Discovered In National Park / Adult Female Lhasa Apso Available.(sold sold) / American Bulldog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.