Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen (39600 Views)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by slimcassi(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Hello guys
So I opened a thread several months back about a little chicken that refused to go away which I decided to keep as a pet.
There were mixed reactions about keeping a chicken as pet grin and though the previous thread was hilarious well we have come this far....

If you haven't seen the previous thread, check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/6281705/little-chick-found-doesnt-want

Like the topic said, Mira is now a mom although it wasn't easy her first batch of eggs she layed had to be destroyed due to my negligence, but with proper care and attention she was successfully delivered of 12new little chickens cheesy

Being her first time, I would say I'm glad she hatched all 12eggs.

323 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Bomaye7(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Op hope you will do child dedication for your pet's kids ? grin congratulations and they came at the right time, with proper feed they maybe ready for Xmas grin l
My 1st FTC with this Monika grin who is giving the FTC money ? Make una give me likes make I use celebrate my FTC don't be stingy ooh

544 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by royalamour(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy The cockerel did a good job.

You should think of getting her oyibo husband if the present one is not acting responsibly.

So you are now a midwife? Congratulations!

So what are the names of the new family members?

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Oyiboman69: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations my brother...where is her husband?,make sure you don't carry the responsibility alone cos country hard now...you'll now have many in-law.... grin

242 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by hyfr(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
This chicken has been by far more productive than the 119 senators, ministers, governor's and the thieves in Aso rock .

632 Likes 44 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by blesskewe(f): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Christmas chicken don set

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by athaboi(f): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Local chicken

4 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Obinnau(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
The life of this hen shows the rise and fall of our life as humans. We indeed have a limited amount of time again on this world.

34 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by atikubaba(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Woow! You helped Mira attained motherhood. Such a great feat bro. May God help you achieve every necessary great enviable feats of your life! This is nice!

247 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by fasho01(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Lol.. Congratulations on getting it right this time and not destroying the eggs.. Who knows, this may lead to a big poultry farm for you in the future

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by michlins(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Will you be keeping all of them?

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by lockheed55(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by whytediamond(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Na so KFC take start o. Is this the second coming?

Congratulations bro. I see a big chicken grills eatery arising from this one chicken and her 12 chicks.

I see you opening branches in 13 countries within 5years.

I see many Nairaland youths gainfully employed from these chicken story.

This I have seen.

By the way, where's that Bbqgrills Buharist?

You will be meaningfully employed for real this time.

Happy November my people.

I dey mandilas. Send in your orders. Visit @15kshop_fr on Instagram. Thank me later. grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by HeOrShe: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations to her and the father...

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by kushma(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Wow this so lovely

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by NurseJay: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations! You're now a proud grandfather of 12.

34 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Kenneth10110(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
very beautiful and thoughtful act. God bless u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
omo see free investment

this is a way of mother nature repaying you for your kindness

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by dcafe(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Samylekey(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulation
When are we coming for the naming ceremony?

10 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by JayTripz(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Awise09(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Wow nice one guy you really tried

5 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by completeskills: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Yes. It shows that perseverance pays.

9 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by 1Alex: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021
How do you relate with her as a pet?

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by WibusJaga: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021

Pls let's also celebrate the father of these 12 chicks. E no easy to born 12 abeg.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by pafo(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Na so poultry dey take start o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by sinkhole: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm, bunch of lessons here, for the discerning embarassed

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by malikisunday(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please What Breed Is This Dog??? / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.