Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office (1430 Views)

The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate / You Can Get Driver's License Within A Month Or Within 3 Weeks - Ajah Licensing / Details Needed For Licensing A Newly Acquired Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office by kuss: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
I went to do drovers licence at ikeja license office at old secretariat on Thursday
After paying the official 6k online the people at the license office insisted i pay additional two thousand five hundred before my form could be signed
The funniest thing is that the 2k5 was not receipted
Even the people at vio office collected 1500 to for the test that is suppose to be free
The only people that are clean in that secretariat are the road safty
They do capturing for you without collecting a dame from u
Thank God i was able to do capturing and collected temporal drivers licence same day
Re: Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office by SKhanmi: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Do you know how cheap that was?, Go other states & find out. Forget what the official quote is, It's always double the price in reality, If you now went for international passport nko? tongue
Re: Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office by captainking(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
kuss:
I went to do drovers licence at ikeja license office at old secretariat on Thursday
After paying the official 6k online the people at the license office insisted i pay additional two thousand five hundred before my form could be signed
The funniest thing is that the 2k5 was not receipted
Even the people at vio office collected 1500 to for the test that is suppose to be free
The only people that are clean in that secretariat are the road safty
They do capturing for you without collecting a dame from u
Thank God i was able to do capturing and collected temporal drivers licence same day
you mean I can do my drivers license with just 9500 as stated in your post??
Re: Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office by kuss: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
captainking:
you mean I can do my drivers license with just 9500 as stated in your post??

Yeah, if you have attended a driving school
You can get it from any accredited driving school for 10k or less
Re: Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office by suco01(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hmmm. since i was scammed in 2014 by a road safety officer @ ojodu berger office. since then i decide not to do it again.
Re: Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office by suco01(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
kuss:

Yeah, if you have attended a driving school
You can get it from any accredited driving school for 10k or less

i have my driving school certificate with me. so shd i enrol through d driving school or follow your process
Re: Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office by kuss: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
suco01:

i have my driving school certificate with me. so shd i enrol through d driving school or follow your process

Just log in to this site with your certificate number and follow the process
https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/new
Re: Fraud At Lkeja Licensing Office by suco01(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
kuss:

Just log in to this site with your certificate number and follow the process https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/new
ok. thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Car Needed Within Range Of 500k Base In Kaduna / Prices For Catalytic Converter And Windscreen / Olamide Acquires A Brand New Range Rover Velar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.