Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Prices For Catalytic Converter And Windscreen - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Prices For Catalytic Converter And Windscreen (1431 Views)

Does Catalytic Converter Actually Reduces Fuel Consumption? / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Catalytic Converter And Fuel Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices For Catalytic Converter And Windscreen by osundu(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
Gentlemen, I just acquired a Honda civic 2006 coupe. I will appreciate if anybody know who sells and prices of the catalytic converter and windscreen for the vehicle.The vehicle has two catalytic converter on the exhaust pipe, one in the engine and the other, under the vehicle. Also, the front windscreen is broken and I need the price too. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Prices For Catalytic Converter And Windscreen by osato45: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Prices For Catalytic Converter And Windscreen by TPound(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
osundu:
Gentlemen, I just acquired a Honda civic 2006 coupe. I will appreciate if anybody know who sells and prices of the catalytic converter and windscreen for the vehicle.The vehicle has two catalytic converter on the exhaust pipe, one in the engine and the other, under the vehicle. Also, the front windscreen is broken and I need the price too. Thanks in anticipation.

Let's go to owode market
Re: Prices For Catalytic Converter And Windscreen by osundu(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thank you, am there right way!
Re: Prices For Catalytic Converter And Windscreen by Promxy94(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2020
Am even looking for the price for catalyts converter for 2001 camry, mine is also two.

(1) (Reply)

The "L" Sign On Cars / Olamide Acquires A Brand New Range Rover Velar / CEO Of American Firm Confirms Construction Of Car Assembly Plant In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.