Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ebony Is Not Dead, I Will Bring Her Back To Life – Prophetess Speaks Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebony Is Not Dead, I Will Bring Her Back To Life – Prophetess Speaks Out (2527 Views)

Fake Jesus, Michael Job Is Not Dead (photos) / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Is Not Dead, I Will Bring Her Back To Life – Prophetess Speaks Out by Mandynews(f): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Prophetess Akosua Yeboah has disclosed that she is prepared to resurrect sensational Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Ebony Reigns.

She is asking relations of the deceased not to allow the remains to be kept in the mortuary indicating that she is currently in Accra on a mission and that upon her return she will be able to bring the musician back to life.

“I am pleading with her parents and relations not to put the body in the mortuary. I have prayed to God and he directed me to resurrect her. Several eyes were on her as she blossomed in her music career. God has communicated with me and I have also prayed about it”, she disclosed to Captain Smart on Adom Fm on Friday.

Ebony Reign died in a gory accident at Nyamebekyere near Mankranso in the Ahafo Ano South, a district in the Ashanti Region on Thursday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6V7A8EbFw

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/11/ebony-is-not-dead-i-will-bring-her-back-to-life/

Re: Ebony Is Not Dead, I Will Bring Her Back To Life – Prophetess Speaks Out by Flexherbal(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
What does she want us to say!

Na only celebrities God send these Prophets/Prophetess to?

1 Like

Re: Ebony Is Not Dead, I Will Bring Her Back To Life – Prophetess Speaks Out by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lolz.. Its getting more interesting.
Re: Ebony Is Not Dead, I Will Bring Her Back To Life – Prophetess Speaks Out by Kobojunkie: 5:01am On May 14, 2021
Mandynews:
Prophetess Akosua Yeboah has disclosed that she is prepared to resurrect sensational Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Ebony Reigns.

She is asking relations of the deceased not to allow the remains to be kept in the mortuary indicating that she is currently in Accra on a mission and that upon her return she will be able to bring the musician back to life.

“I am pleading with her parents and relations not to put the body in the mortuary. I have prayed to God and he directed me to resurrect her. Several eyes were on her as she blossomed in her music career. God has communicated with me and I have also prayed about it”, she disclosed to Captain Smart on Adom Fm on Friday.

Ebony Reign died in a gory accident at Nyamebekyere near Mankranso in the Ahafo Ano South, a district in the Ashanti Region on Thursday.

Did ebony ever make it back to the land of the living after this? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Why Is God's Existence A Debate? / Yahweh: Babes Raped Forced To Marry The Rapist? / Towards Uniting Theist And Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.