Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students (7113 Views)

UAES Still Admitting Students; Accepts Lowest School Fees Of N40,000- Registrar / Which University In Nigeria Accepts 2.2 For A Direct Masters Programme? / Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
You and those "liking and sharing" your post are living in self denial. The first rule to emancipation, is self emancipation. Did you pass and UNIBEN didn't admit you? Instead of you to be challenged 'cause you weren't admitted which was due to your inability to pass well, you're busy saying the school is bias.

Your comment too was bias cos the fact that u pass well and u got admitted doesn't mean those that were not admitted didn't pass well
Re: Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2018
HORLADSTAR:

Your comment too was bias cos the fact that u pass well and u got admitted doesn't mean those that were not admitted didn't pass well
There's no way you passed and UNIBEN won't admit you. If you've mentioned schools like UNIPORT where bribery to get admission is the order of the day, I won't have quote you but UNIBEN? Think again.

UNIBEN takes the best performance, they don't care if you're an indegene or not, just impress them. I tried 3 times before they gave me admission and all my course mates scored above 250 in JAMB and above 60 in their internal exam.
Re: Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students by QwiinGee(f): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2018
EternalTruth:
uniben student for ur dreams abi? What happened in the auditorium on Friday?
Tell me.
It was a lecture free day for 100 n 200 level,They had a lecture on Youth stuffs....I wasn't around thou, The fact I said uniben is biased dosent means I hate d skul,m a 200 l student studyin Busadmin ...owkay!
Re: Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students by EternalTruth: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2018
QwiinGee:

It was a lecture free day for 100 n 200 level,They had a lecture on Youth stuffs....I wasn't around thou, The fact I said uniben is biased dosent means I hate d skul,m a 200 l student studyin Busadmin ...owkay!
okay I've heard, sorry though.
Can we meet on campus?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Our Leaders No Longer Bother About ASUU Strike But 2023 Elections – NANS / Pastor Renounces Christianity As He Realized Its Greek Mythology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.