Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) (5089 Views)

Why Is A 13 Pin Gearbox Not Repairable / My Car In Police Custody?? / Help! My Car Is Leaking Oil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by DisGuy: 10:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
okokobioko7210:

Maybe. Since no one is pressing charges after 72 hrs he might be free to go

Na wa o

Glad the company are already discussing with the car owners

The driver of truck was saved from lynching by SARS from FHq Abuja. This young boy is clearly inexperienced and it was his 1st time driving through the area. There was no reason for him to verve off the road towards the car queue on the side of the road. He intentions may have been to crash into the filling station and setting it on fire as he steered the truck towards the filling station and jumped out of the cab before the truck could stop.
A driver was injured as a result of the accident but no life was lost. Well we are waiting for the results of the police investigation while we are planning to sue the company.

If anything you guys should be the one charged for not having car insurance and attempted murder....

did this man say he's a medical doctor...naija in trouble
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by hakimi1974(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2018
okokobioko7210:

That's a good idea. I really have no idea how insurance systems do operate in Nigeria. Any good and reliable insurance company you can recommend??
if your car is not genuinely insured dont waste your money fighting this, oga, go home and lick your wound.

1 Like

Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by hakimi1974(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2018
DisGuy:

Na wa o

Glad the company are already discussing with the car owners

If anything you guys should be the one charged for not having car insurance and attempted murder....

did this man say he's a medical doctor...naija in trouble
my thought exactly. even me wey no go sukool my car and madam own carry comprehensive insurance, even my honda cbr power okada is not left out.
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
hakimi1974:
my thought exactly. even me wey no go sukool my car and madam own carry comprehensive insurance, even my honda cbr power okada is not left out.

I am interested in this, axamansard refused to insure my okada comprehensively.

but they agreed to insure the life of the dispatch rider. grin
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by diportivo: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

port to fbn insurance

pm me for details wink
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by hakimi1974(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

but they agreed to insure the life of the dispatch rider. grin

same here innitially, untill a friend explained my plight to one of their oga at the top and everything was arranged.
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by grafixdon: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2020
okokobioko7210
How far with the case, were you able to get new car from dangote?
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by xpensivealex(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2020
We no even hear his feedback
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by jacobjamie(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
This isn't a big issue, I know a guy in lagos who will turn this car back to Toks, u can follow his work n Instagram and see what he has done with other people's car, no be lagos? He is a guru, he is working on mine at the moment
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by chukel(m): 4:15am On Jun 15, 2020
jacobjamie:
This isn't a big issue, I know a guy in lagos who will turn this car back to Toks, u can follow his work n Instagram and see what he has done with other people's car, no be lagos? He is a guru, he is working on mine at the moment
and what's his Instagram handle
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by jacobjamie(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2020
chukel:
@Labieautoz
Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by jacobjamie(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2020
chukel:

Re: Please! Is My Car Repairable??? (photos) by jacobjamie(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
chukel:
that is his handle, and thank me later, pls update us all here when he does his miracle to this car.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peugeot 206 : How Durable And Reliable Is This Car? / Help Guys! How Do You Start Your Engine After Car Has Overheated! / Immobilizer Flashing On Dashboard- Honda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.