Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

I Don't Care About How I Look, My Music Is Most Important To Me - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Care About How I Look, My Music Is Most Important To Me - Simi (649 Views)

Now I Look My Age” – Singer, Burna Boy Says As He Flaunts His New Beardless Look / "They Want To Rush Me"- Simi Says As She Shares New Photos On IG / “He’s like a cousin to me” - Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Care About How I Look, My Music Is Most Important To Me - Simi by bambi2016: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nigerian songstress Simi, is having no bars held whilst letting her haters know she cares less about their thoughts on her fashion sense.

In a new interview, the JOROMI crooner stated that her music is way more important than fashion and that is all that really matters.

“I believe that everybody is entitled to their opinions. Some people may say that they don’t like my dress, shoes or any other thing. I don’t find that surprising or strange because there are also a lot of dresses and shoes that I don’t like. I like to be comfortable in whatever I wear and that is what dictates my outfits.

She continued;
“A lot of people have expressed their views about my dress sense on social media. Sometimes, I ‘humour’ them. You can express yourself on my page but don’t be rude or insulting. Some of the people, who make those comments, are just full of hate and they just go all around the Internet, looking for where to spread their hate. I am comfortable in my own skin and I just want to keep making good music and connect with my true fans.”

On being the chief bridesmaid at her mother’s second wedding some weeks ago, she said

Read more here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/11/i-dont-care-about-how-i-look-my-music-is-the-most-important-thing-simi/

Re: I Don't Care About How I Look, My Music Is Most Important To Me - Simi by and1one: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I Don't Care About How I Look, My Music Is Most Important To Me - Simi by purem(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Carry on girl
Re: I Don't Care About How I Look, My Music Is Most Important To Me - Simi by Orodje(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
And so...?? cool

Forget Simi I dey kamkpe for ur Transfer
sure MD and ACH for all US and Canada bank acct and CC, cash out sure die and middleman is allowed
Re: I Don't Care About How I Look, My Music Is Most Important To Me - Simi by Flexherbal(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Keep making your money and forget about what people are saying.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Should Be Changed To Big Brother Corrupting Naija – THREAD / What Victor Moses Told Chelsea Players About Me – Davido / Roman Goddess Flaunts N1million She Made In A Single Trip To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.