Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (34481 Views)

2 Killed, Property Burnt As Niger Communities Clash Over Woman / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Suspected herdsmen said to identified as Bororos have allegedly killed a father of two, Olayemi Tunde, 32, in Ipao Ekiti in Ikole Local Government Area of Ekiti State. He was killed on Sunday afternoon while he was returning from his farm.

It was gathered that Olayemi, a commercial motorbike driver who also has a farm in the farm settlement in Ipao Ekiti had gone to his farm to harvest some cassava when he met his death.

The tragic incident has thrown the town into confusion as palpable fear have gripped them.

Narrating how the incident happened, Chairman of Ikole Local Government Area, Mrs. Abiola Ajayi, who briefed newsmen on the tragic development via the telephone, said: " The deceased was an Okada operator who has a farm in the settlement. He had gone to his farm to harvest some cassava . He was with one other person. They were heading back to town from the farm and have loaded the motorbike with cassava when they saw some Fulani herdsmen coming towards them. They two of them were said to have been surprised at seeing the herdsmen. They said it was at that point the herdsmen brought out their gun and the two of the farmers had to run for their life.

" The Bororos were said to have pursued the two men and eventually got Olayemi who they massacred like a cow.

"We have reported the matter to the nearest police station and the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) has since swung into action and sent two vehicles and they have gone to the scene of the murder to take the corpse and also commence investigation, " she said.

Head of the local hunters in the community, Mr Adebayo Odeyemi sounded very angry on the development.

He said the hunters have declared war on the herdsmen and would not allow such development to be repeated.

He continued, "we haven't attacked any herdsman but they have killed one person in the community now and right now, we will ensure they are not allowed to do this again.

"We are valiant men not cowards and we will face them this time around defend the community, defend the farms. They have massacred one of us mercilessly and this won't happen again.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/father-2-brutally-butchered-fulani-herdsmen-ekiti-state-graphic-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by toygod2: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Are these FOOLanimals [fulani man] mad or something?

What effontery?
Even in another man's land.....

Getting my PVC asap angry

67 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by JIHADIALOWONLE: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
HOW DID THEY COME TO CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE FULANI HERDSMEN

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
I guess GEJ will be blame for this

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Donpresh95(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Does it mean Fulani does not have any other source of happiness other than Killing.

BENUE IT'S TIME TO GO ON OFFENSIVE. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GO.IF YOU PEOPLE PUT ALL YOUR HOPE IN 2019, YOUR RACE MAYBE EXTINCT BEFORE THEN . RISE UP AND FIGHT BACK

any mod that blocks me is a Fulani Heardsman

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Treasure17(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Goodness gracious.. When is all these madness going to stop. Don't know what is giving these people the effrontery to perpetrate evil these days.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by thorbar(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tired of this country.
If this fulani issue is not curtailed soon, They will turn Nigeria into a battle field.
Over 30 Ipao Ekiti youth came searching for some other fulanis in ikole Ekiti.
As aggressive as these guys are, am very sure they won't stop the search in ikole.
Another Ekiti-fulani clash looming.
Save my state
Heal my country Lord.

24 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Grafixnuel(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oh my lovely Yoruba people... Wake up!! The fight have been taken to south West...I know Yoruba's are Known for Bravery... They will never accept this menace to continue... They will fight the Fulani's back , they have done it before they will do it again..!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by minasota(f): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
In the classification of durllards, buhari's durllarcy is beyond dispute

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by external001: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
I weep. For Nigeria my country
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Gangster1ms: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Death in the land.. cry
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by luemz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
I believe greatly in my country Nigeria
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by hammer6F: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Change...

Change Channnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by chrisxxx(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
The Fulani elites have failed to address their people. Their keeping quiet is fuelling this.The Fulani elites need to let their illiterates kinsmen know that days of conquering people and taking over their land are over. The days their sly and clever Othmani used religion with the aid of zombefied conquered faithfuls are over.You can no longer take over anyone's land by force these days. If it were so America would take over Nigeria and other countries with the sole reason of being a superpower.
Even if they like they should eliminate everyone in Benue they still can't take it. The world has by nautical miles past that era. Their elites should educate them on this and this barbaric tendencies will cease.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by benben1000: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Afonjas feeling the heat now in double, triple doses....wicked things, kowtinue to support One Nigeria! Until it happens to them, they don't give a damn if it's happening to others...now they may wake up.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Etihadstore: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
For fayose ekiti na im Buhari foot soldier go kill people
lipsrsealed

Just chilling here awaiting fayose's action... I kuku trust am

18 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by FTrebirth(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
buhariguy aka jesusloveyou, i know you're happy about this but God will definitely judge you and boooohari one day.

7 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by smellingmenses: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
madridguy and usba are now rejoicing I guess..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by 360great(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
What is the problem of this fulani herdsmen. .....

5 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by robosky02(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
A nation that is not are war yet are citizens are been brutally killed daily

this is even more than the Rwandan genocides

cow republic

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by external001: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
thorbar:
Tried of this country

Join me in running away to syria

8 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by unitysheart(m): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
This has gone out of hand o. Or is this propaganda?
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by SirLakes: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bahari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!

Chai!

While notherners are getting ready to keep this dulapo in office come 2019. Youths frm other parts of the county are busy with bbnaija. Looking for when someone will flash bres & nippl3 grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Pray for buhari.....psalm 109:8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
So every killing in the country has to be attributed to Fulani pastoralists?
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by chronique(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Smh. It's high time Nigerians begin to arm themselves with whatever they can lay their hands on,to protect themselves from these marauding beasts called Fulani herdsmen. Anybody waiting for that dull thing in aso rock to come to his or her aid,is sitting on a long thing.

9 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by 360great(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari till 2023 grin

9 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice ...

Is it a good development in the south west? at least they will enjoy dividends of democracy.

13 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by neonly: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari ooooooo why now undecided kiss undecided kiss undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Member Rapes Church Member In Lagos / Staff Steals 52 Computers, 3 Weeks After Employment (Photo) / Man Arrested For Using Monkeys, Snakes For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.