Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (34512 Views)

2 Killed, Property Burnt As Niger Communities Clash Over Woman / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by jaymichael(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2018
ycat:
Are these reports some sort of propaganda or why are reputable media not reporting them? TREZZY HELM and NATIONAL HELM reported both Ekiti and Oyo's cases. I hope we won't have fake news to battle in addition to the existing herdsmen problem. Can a recognized moniker living in Ekiti and Oyo confirm these news? I don't look at graphic pictures so I couldn't look at the pictures to analyse if they are pictures from northern Nigeria. If any of the Ekiti/Oyo is true, then the hunters and farmers deserve what they get for not being proactive and also talking about it instead of going after the herdsmen quietly.
I don't even read these herdsmen stories again. There are more lies than real events now. Some weeks back, FFK shared pictures of that little boy whose eyes were removed by ritualists some years back in the North and termed it herdsmen removes little boy's eyes. He was called out by by online commenters till he had to take down the pictures and block some people for their comments. Yesterday's was the picture of a burnt pregnant "corpse" he displayed. No accompanying stories to prove that the corpse was murdered by herdsmen or even murdered at all. These days, no mentions of cows grazing, no record of conflict whatever, just random pictures that could be anything and could be got from anywhere then the selling catch phrase "herdsmen".

1 Like

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by carinmom(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
Hypocrite, Get out & stop hiding under the guise of Islam.
Tell your fulani herdsmen that he who kills by sword shall surely die by sword. Their end is near.

Pls get off my mention undecided
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2018
JIHADIALOWONLE:
HOW DID THEY COME TO CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE FULANI HERDSMEN

Because of the JIHAD in ur name.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ballerin(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2018
carinmom:

Pls get off my mention undecided
I said gerrout & go deliver my message.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ycat: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2018
That means some people are trying to drive a narrative which is even dangerous than what's happening, shame!
jaymichael:
I don't even read these herdsmen stories again. There are more lies than real events now. Some weeks back, FFK shared pictures of that little boy whose eyes were removed by ritualists some years back in the North and termed it herdsmen removes little boy's eyes. He was called out by by online commenters till he had to take down the pictures and block some people for their comments. Yesterday's was the picture of a burnt pregnant "corpse" he displayed. No accompanying stories to prove that the corpse was murdered by herdsmen or even murdered at all. These days, no mentions of cows grazing, no record of conflict whatever, just random pictures that could be anything and could be got from anywhere then the selling catch phrase "herdsmen".
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by jaymichael(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
ycat:
That means some people are trying to drive a narrative which is even dangerous than what's happening, shame!
This herdsmen stories is something I can't get my head around. I can't say for certain that some herdsmen haven't attacked some people but when it was reported that some Fulani villages were burnt and many of them killed and their livestock stolen, these same people driving these negative narratives were here gloating, blabbing and happy, many saying that the fulanis should be wiped out, till now the killers haven't been found nor the victims receive any justice. Where then is the moral decency for them to cry blue murder if their own sense of justice is warped and selective. The problem isn't the president supporting one group against another because PMB can never do that. The problem is the failure of security agencies to ensure the security of lives and properties. I say this because the President did not even visit the Fulani victims killed in Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa states and all over Northern states in cases that dates back in time.
I have had experiences with herdsmen on my small island that I stay. Even though I have incured some damages buy the actions of their cattle, it wasn't intentional. These guys are peaceful and easy going. We the islanders haven't rustled their cattle before, and they haven't shown any Violent tendencies ever. I have a little garden in my compound where my family planted pawpaw, moringa, scent leaves, plantain, shoko leaves water leaf etc etc. Whenever they pass my compound, they guide their cattle from trespassing into our garden. Sometimes I peep through the window of my parlour without been seen and without them knowing if anybody is at home as my compound is always very quiet.
The only issues I have is with my damaged plumbing Pipes which their cattle accidentally damage. I saw one one afternoon after his cattle kicked one of my pipes burst, he apologized profusely and offered to repair it, I had to tell him to forget it as he was genuinely remorseful and it was not an intended action. Not all of them are even fulani, some are from Kwara and they speak Yoruba better than some villagers sef. If you are friends with them, they give you free fresh milk without collecting a kobo from you. I do engage alot if them in friendly conversations. Where these "killer" herdsmen emanate from is what I don't understand.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by jaymichael(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2018
ycat:
This herdsmen stories is something I can't get my head around. I can't say for certain that some herdsmen haven't attacked some people but when it was reported that some Fulani villages were burnt and many of them killed and their livestock stolen, these same people driving these negative narratives were here gloating, blabbing and happy, many saying that the fulanis should be wiped out, till now the killers haven't been found nor the victims receive any justice. Where then is the moral decency for them to cry blue murder if their own sense of justice is warped and selective. The problem isn't the president supporting one group against another because PMB can never do that. The problem is the failure of security agencies to ensure the security of lives and properties. I say this because the President did not even visit the Fulani victims killed in Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa states and all over Northern states in cases that dates back in time.
I have had experiences with herdsmen on my small island that I stay. Even though I have incured some damages buy the actions of their cattle, it wasn't intentional. These guys are peaceful and easy going. We the islanders haven't rustled their cattle before, and they haven't shown any Violent tendencies ever. I have a little garden in my compound where my family planted pawpaw, moringa, scent leaves, plantain, shoko leaves water leaf etc etc. Whenever they pass my compound, they guide their cattle from trespassing into our garden. Sometimes I peep through the window of my parlour without been seen and without them knowing if anybody is at home as my compound is always very quiet.
The only issues I have is with my damaged plumbing Pipes which their cattle accidentally damage. I saw one one afternoon after his cattle kicked one of my pipes burst, he apologized profusely and offered to repair it, I had to tell him to forget it as he was genuinely remorseful and it was not an intended action. Not all of them are even fulani, some are from Kwara and they speak Yoruba better than some villagers sef. If you are friends with them, they give you free fresh milk without collecting a kobo from you. I do engage alot if them in friendly conversations. Where these "killer" herdsmen emanate from is what I don't understand. I just know that whatever evil narratives they are trying to drive, will fail.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by gidgiddy: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
poseidon12:

Igbos did not kick against Biafra. Reasonable Igbos kicked against turning the Southeast into a war zone which is what Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB were trying to achieve. That is how the Northern elites destroyed the Northeast by supporting Boko haram.

Really?

And how is agitating for a referendum an act of war? Did you ever hear of Boko haram protesting peacefully on the streets?

Now that herdsmen are slaughtering people everywhere in Nigeria, who is causing war?

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ycat: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2018
There is no doubt that fulani herdsmen have been terrorizing Middle Belt and other regions, but the Oyo and Ekiti in the last couple of days seem made up because the the news source loo kind of vindictive. I just hate for anyone to undermine what is happening in Benue where people are mourning and at the same time still afraid for their lives, for any reason.
jaymichael:
The only issues I have is with my damaged plumbing Pipes which their cattle accidentally damage. I saw one one afternoon after his cattle kicked one of my pipes burst, he apologized profusely and offered to repair it, I had to tell him to forget it as he was genuinely remorseful and it was not an intended action. Not all of them are even fulani, some are from Kwara and they speak Yoruba better than some villagers sef. If you are friends with them, they give you free fresh milk without collecting a kobo from you. I do engage alot if them in friendly conversations. Where these "killer" herdsmen emanate from is what I don't understand.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by jaymichael(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2018
ycat:
There is no doubt that fulani herdsmen have been terrorizing Middle Belt and other regions, but the Oyo and Ekiti in the last couple of days seem made up because the the news source loo kind of vindictive. I just hate for anyone to undermine what is happening in Benue where people are mourning and at the same time still afraid for their lives, for any reason.
True, very true.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by enonche85(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
Treasure17:
Goodness gracious.. When is all these madness going to stop. Don't know what is giving these people the effrontery to perpetrate evil these days.

It will not stop until that Daura cow goes back to his hometown!.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by luemz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
edgeP:
which yeye country? a country where life is meaningless, a country where some people can take life with top government officials keep justifyong it. a country where life of a cow is valued more, we are not coward in ekiti, won ti fowo kan iru ekun.

if good persons becomes active in politics and not just in words, then we'd get there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS :OPEN Letter To You About EIYE Confratenity Cults. / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.