Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos (34511 Views)

2 Killed, Property Burnt As Niger Communities Clash Over Woman / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Nigerians & Cameroonians Clash In Dubai ‘Over Beer Price’. 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by elonize(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Good take up ur guns n protect ur selfs
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Dindondin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
JIHADIALOWONLE:
HOW DID THEY COME TO CONCLUSION THAT THEY ARE FULANI HERDSMEN
the other survivor was an eye witness. Now read:,
You or your loved ones may be a victim.

3 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by goshee: 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
JIHADIALOWONLE:
nooo they are ipob members.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by hamzyluv(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
thorbar:
Tired of this country.
If this fulani issue is not curtailed soon, They will turn Nigeria into a battle field.
Over 30 Ipao Ekiti youth came searching for some other fulanis in ikole Ekiti.
As aggressive as these guys are, am very sure they won't stop the search in ikole.
Another Ekiti-fulani clash looming.
Save my state
Heal my country Lord.

My Question is ...

SO THE BOROROS/FULANI RAN AWAY WITH HIS cows after the killing ?
so its hard for the security agent to locate the cows movement for over 5 hours ?

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by hamzyluv(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dindondin:
the other survivor was an eye witness. Now read:,
You or your loved ones may be a victim.

Even if it happened over an hour , u can still trace the cows with easy ... .. Abi the Fulani use bus to convey his cows ni?

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by hope567: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rip to you... but assuming you went to church instead of farm you wouldn't have died cry cause today is meant for going to church or rest at home and not farm
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ballerin(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
carinmom:

I'm sure you are not a Muslim, you are doing all these to tarnish the image of Islam so that you will confirm to them that Muslims are intolerant. The earlier you desist from this nonsense the better for you.
Hypocrite, Get out & stop hiding under the guise of Islam.
Tell your fulani herdsmen that he who kills by sword shall surely die by sword. Their end is near.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by toye440: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
JIHADIALOWONLE:
See the finishing from his hands thats how dey finish unarmed citizens.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Benekruku(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fulani news is stale...

Strategist should change there propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by GavelSlam: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kitequincy:
You say the incident happened today Sunday but the dead body i am seeing does not look like some1 that died today.Observation though.

Quite correct.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Guestlander: 11:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Grafixnuel:
Oh my lovely Yoruba people... Wake up!! The fight have been taken to south West...I know Yoruba's are Known for Bravery... They will never accept this menace to continue... They will fight the Fulani's back , they have done it before they will do it again..!

You are absolutely correct that Yorubas will fight back. There's only one thing I don't understand about this report. The herdsmen were not reported to be grazing on any farm, they were not reported to have any cows with them.
They just launched an unprovoked attack on the gentlemen coming from their farms.
I believe there's more to these attacks than just herdsmen, I believe some people are deliberately trying to start a civil war.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ...

Is it a good development in the south west? at least they will enjoy dividends of democracy.
Very good...

You that gets his bread and butter in the South West say this against her?

One day, a misfortune will befall you (and those close to you) and somebody will utter like words to you.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
JohnXcel:
Very good...

You that gets his bread and butter in the South West say this against her?

One day, a misfortune will befall you (and those close to you) and somebody will utter like words to you.

lol. Olorun maje cheesy
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by stieyven(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
toygod2:
Are these FOOLanimals [fulani man] mad or something?

What effontery?
Even in another man's land.....

Getting my PVC asap angry
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by poseidon12: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
millionaireman:

Any Igbo jeering at Yorubas over this is not getting it right.

What the herdsmen are doing is first intimidate the unbelievers to become soft and succumb easily to future blitzkrieg type of Jihad.

Northeast has been subdued by Boko Haram. Intimidation and softening of the Yoruba and Middlebelt follow through nomadic herdsmen.

When they come to Igboland, ehem, --- blitzkrieg.

Woe betide those Igbos who kicked against restoration of Biafra.

Igbos did not kick against Biafra. Reasonable Igbos kicked against turning the Southeast into a war zone which is what Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB were trying to achieve. That is how the Northern elites destroyed the Northeast by supporting Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2018
JIHADIALOWONLE:

You didn't read the post? They killed your brother but your interest is your religion. I taya for you SW pipo.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by santricedupas(m): 12:15am On Feb 12, 2018
emir of ekiti loading, emir of lagos island loading oba akimushroom get ready to defend ita faaji, kakawa, marina, tbs cms, idoranga, agarawu, jones, obalende etc
usmani dan fodio is back from the land of the dead.

embarassedemir of ekiti loading, emir of lagos island loading oba akimushroom get ready to defend ita faaji, kakawa, marina, tbs cms, idoranga, agarawu, jones, obalende etc
usmani dan fodio is back from the land of the dead.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Guestlander: 12:19am On Feb 12, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas feeling the heat now in double, triple doses....wicked things, kowtinue to support One Nigeria! Until it happens to them, they don't give a damn if it's happening to others...now they may wake up.

Fulani herdsmen without cows! How are we sure that the perpetrators were not ipob terrorists trying to cause trouble in order to achieve their goals.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Cyynthialove(f): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2018
Buhari and his idiotic head slamming followers are terrorist.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 2:58am On Feb 12, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
I guess GEJ will be blame for this

Even Yar'Adua too will be blame.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by ycat: 3:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Are these reports some sort of propaganda or why are reputable media not reporting them? TREZZY HELM and NATIONAL HELM reported both Ekiti and Oyo's cases. I hope we won't have fake news to battle in addition to the existing herdsmen problem. Can a recognized moniker living in Ekiti and Oyo confirm these news? I don't look at graphic pictures so I couldn't look at the pictures to analyse if they are pictures from northern Nigeria. If any of the Ekiti/Oyo is true, then the hunters and farmers deserve what they get for not being proactive and also talking about it instead of going after the herdsmen quietly.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by agbamasoe: 4:48am On Feb 12, 2018
our national assembly is a shame, u people cannot call buhari to order what are doing there
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by potterdon: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2018
I have always told Afonjas to be patient and wait their turn for after 2019 but as u can see their turn is Already here very early in 2018. No tribe or person that accommodates or aids this evil men will be safe the fulanis r on a jihad and every other tribe has a target on their backs
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by potterdon: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2018
poseidon12:

Igbos did not kick against Biafra. Reasonable Igbos kicked against turning the Southeast into a war zone which is what Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB were trying to achieve. That is how the Northern elites destroyed the Northeast by supporting Boko haram.
Please I hope ur not among the reasonable igbos ur two mouthed comment is not igbo like at all if u r against ipob u r against anything biafra it as simple as that. U can't be against christ and still support Christianity. Hypocrites everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by holuwarlay08(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Am patiently waiting for Fayose comment!!!
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Teeboi56: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2018
We must revenge dis one
Na so dis useless Fulani herdmens kill 1 person at iseyin Oyo state yesterday also
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by phreakabit(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Ogun,Ondo,Oyo,Ekiti have been hit!
Lagos and Osun right now:

[img]https://media1./images/57e43042904cd5a0ea65b64448677e44/tenor.gif?itemid=4814655[/img]
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by Tunks2017(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Who are this wicked people killing farmers? Because of cattles cry cry cry

Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by EmekaOdunze(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2018
And the federal government is urging, that's begging them to be calm for them (federal government) to provide a favorable solution between the Fulani Herdsmen and farmers..

Honestly am seriously scared of this country..
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Those tsetse flies has bitten Fayose in d balls let us see how he will use his sledge hammer.
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by toygod2: 7:48am On Feb 12, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

And you are a Bigger FUUL tongue
Re: Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos by kakakiEledumare: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2018
There will be war!! I know my people will not take easy with them. Let their matron, Buhari hear this and start digging the graves of his fellow terrorists. This is Ekiti, this is Ipao, very different from others. There will be vengeance!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS :OPEN Letter To You About EIYE Confratenity Cults. / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums / Gboyega Odubanjo's Body Found By UK Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.