Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Want To Get To Togo I Need A Guide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get To Togo I Need A Guide (384 Views)

TOGO: Girl Dances Without Pants In The Sitting Room To Please Her Man And Friend / When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get To Togo I Need A Guide by Princessmkpafi: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Please i will be traveling to togo, I need a guide on how I can get there from Lagos, 10k is how much in their currency, where can I get goods that's wears, hotels etc
Re: I Want To Get To Togo I Need A Guide by hakimi1974(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
if you are street smart you wont be asking this question. no pun intended.
Re: I Want To Get To Togo I Need A Guide by alfred007(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
just enter motor to Togo and u will see hotel by the road side. lodge. in the following day go to the nearby market, u will see where they are selling every shiit. then buy every every and come back.

Re: I Want To Get To Togo I Need A Guide by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sambisa is a shortcut.
Re: I Want To Get To Togo I Need A Guide by Tolax17: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Princessmkpafi:
Please i will be traveling to togo, I need a guide on how I can get there from Lagos, 10k is how much in their currency, where can I get goods that's wears, hotels etc
Check the travel section on nairaland
You will find better guide

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Is Romance Section Still Like The Olden Days / Valentine's Day: Young Indian Couples Face Traditionalists / Imagine! You Propose To Your Girl Only To Discover You Are The Side Dude!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.